Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-11-2011, 12:00 AM
tess

shadow man

i have seen a big shadow person off and on for years my kids have also saw a shadow person a child one ....i get bad feelings from it and im worried that its evil so can anyone tell me are they evil are they demons
Old 09-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Master
Tess--

Think of them as parts of someone that were "broken off", like when a person doesn't want to acknowledge their own dark side.

Fearing them is not good. You might ask others who deal with this often, but grounding and protection and then wishing them the best is probably the best thing you can do for all.

Good luck. There are many others with more experience who can help.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 10-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tess
i have seen a big shadow person off and on for years my kids have also saw a shadow person a child one ....i get bad feelings from it and im worried that its evil so can anyone tell me are they evil are they demons

fear motivates them or empowers them..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 10-11-2011, 12:10 PM
vulkus

tess, has it actually done anything 'bad' so to speak? Or does it just mope around making you feel depressed and lonely maybe even a bit scared?
If it hasn't done anything, the chances are that it will 'do' anything are slim. It probably 'belongs' to one of your children. Ask your kids what they think of it, that might surprise you or not as the case may be.

These entity types aren't evil nor are they left overs, they are entities in their own right. It is possible it was there long before your house was, if so it could be what is termed a 'spirit of place'. If so it is a manifestation of a spirit of place as they are 'huge'. Make an offering to it of salt and rice wine (saki). Only do this once, place a some unrefined salt on a small saucer and also the rice wine on a small saucer so that it just covers the cup indentation on the bottom of the saucer. Find a suitable place outside and place your offering. Ask for the spirits of place to accept your offering and that you will offer the same every anniversary.
Even if the entity isn't anything to do with the spirit of place, the actual spirit of place will be placated by the offering and will put a protection on you. The mood should lift within 3 days of making the offering.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:28 AM
babycakes

We often experience a particular shadow person in our hallway. My son has seen it and mentioned it to me privately, and a few days later my daughter said, "Ive been seeing this shadow that goes from your room to the hallway and the other bedrooms."
I have also seen it, and feel it just outside my bedroom door. When I asked archangel micheal, he said it was a 'wanderer'. He can ask the 'wanderer' to leave or he can stay. He just wanders the ethers, trying to find comfort around high vibratory people and households. He doesnt do anything, he doesnt take energy, or anything like that. He is just like his title, a wanderer.
This is my experience.
We have had one other shadow experience where my daughter said she heard footsteps and crunching papaer.... but everyone was in bed so she went back to sleep. She got woken up again by tapping on her bedroom door. Suddenly as she looked towards her door, she saw a shadow..not on a wall, but standing in the air, and when it noticed she was looking at it it ran away. again crunching the paper that was in her doorway.
When I was a child I experienced my door being pushed open by a shadow. it was something i barely remember because i was so young...but never the less, i do remember it as a shadow and my door being pushed open.
although nothing bad ever occured.