Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-10-2011, 04:16 AM
Master
Thanks Mattie. I keep getting, that its I who needs to figure this out. I need to know why, who and what. That it will ccome to me. Part of it already has.

Whom ever this Kevin is his energy is making me happy, content. When he is around I get this feeling of total peace and happiness. Which isn't easy for me, I have been very depressed lately and my thoughts and feelings have been very erratic and sad.

This presence is making me feel happy. I know its him (or other presences) that are helping me. I can feel my moods shifting. Maybe he is an angel.... never heard of an angel named Kevin though lol !!!!

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 26-10-2011, 05:41 AM
Master
Okay, the spirit's name is not Kevin, I was picking up Kevin because there is this very nice guy who works at Dave & Buster's, where my son and husband go a lot (went there today after school), named Kevin, he has a nephew who is an Aspie and he was considered "slow" in school, he likes my son a lot and is always giving him a lot of tickets and tokens (all the guys who work there like my son). I think I was picking up their energy when they were at D&B's today.
I don't think I ever met or saw Kevin, I don't go to D&B's often with them.

Its still odd how I could pick up that energy and all. I use to be able to pick up peoples emotions and energy by reading their threads and posts on forums or by reading the newspaper, its been some times since I have been able to do that. I would know when someone was being honest or not, it just came to me.

Hmmmm now to figure out who the mystery spirit is. He is definately friendly. I can feel his energy. It wasn't just the energy from the guy from D&B. Its definately here with me. I don't feel him now but I feel him late at night when its dark... that's mostly when I feel him at night. Or when I was napping. Interesting. Like he's lurking in the darkness.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 26-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Master
Okay, the spirit's name is not Kevin, I was picking up Kevin because there is this very nice guy who works at Dave & Buster's, where my son and husband go a lot (went there today after school), named Kevin, he has a nephew who is an Aspie and he was considered "slow" in school, he likes my son a lot and is always giving him a lot of tickets and tokens (all the guys who work there like my son). I think I was picking up their energy when they were at D&B's today.
I don't think I ever met or saw Kevin, I don't go to D&B's often with them.

Its still odd how I could pick up that energy and all. I use to be able to pick up peoples emotions and energy by reading their threads and posts on forums or by reading the newspaper, its been some times since I have been able to do that. I would know when someone was being honest or not, it just came to me.

Hmmmm now to figure out who the mystery spirit is. He is definately friendly. I can feel his energy. It wasn't just the energy from the guy from D&B. Its definately here with me. I don't feel him now but I feel him late at night when its dark... that's mostly when I feel him at night. Or when I was napping. Interesting. Like he's lurking in the darkness.

For those who don't know my son is an Aspie - Aspergers Syndrome. Most people don't know how to interact with him and get frustrated with him.

Old 27-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Master
I know this is crazy and I would have thought so if it didn't happen to me. Yesterday, pretty late, I was on TAPS and a friend had started a thread on an EMF android app for ghost hunting, he was curious to know if anyone had tried it and if it was worth the cost.

I responded back that I had seen a Ghost Hunting app on getjar.com and it was a free premium app from The Android Market, well I told him that I wasn't sure if it was even the same. Or even close but it was free.

Out of curiousity I found the app and downloaded it. It looked really cheesy and it looked almost fake. But I thought it was free lemme try it. Sheesh the darn thing works!!!! it picks up words that are said by paranormal. I was VERY skeptical, I Googled reviews on the Ghost Radar Android app, a lot of others were skeptical as well but became believers after it told them certian things or names. Some thought it was programmed to spew out these things. I did too.

I did a Q & A like an EVP session, I asked its name, I got "president" I was thinking, yeah right, but I said hello to the president. Then later I got the word, "enemy" wow then I asked, can we be friends? I got an imdeiant answer, "No" wow that freaked me out. After some time I got other words to confirm it was real, one was "pupil" my son is being home schooled - how would a app know that? Then I got "electricity" wow that set me off - our power has been turned off for some time now and the spirit was telling me they knew. Wow. Then I got the word, "bat" holy cow !! that freaked me out. We have an aluminum bat that is hidden away because my son likes to use it as a weapon. This spirit knew that.

I also got the word, "graph" the app design looks like a graph, I also got, "circle" the radar part is circular. Holy cow !! Later on I got the name, "Jane" and then I got "Jones" wow both first and last name!! I asked Jane how she had died. If she had died in this house. no answer. I asked her if she had been murdered, I got, "yes" freaky.

On the radar screen I kept on seeing 2 blips, then 1. Some times 2. Are there 2 spirits? it seems like it.

I had my Droid in the living room turned on to the Ghost Radar app all night and I looked at it and nothing was on it, no acitivity. As soon as I brought it into the bedroom I get tons of activity. Some of the words are, the name, "Robert" and "Martin" My uncle Robert passed a few months ago and his wife's maiden name is Martin and my 2 cousins middle names are Martin!!! Freaky!!!!

Is it really? It seems real enough. It certainly picked up a lot of things that have been going on here.

i am not one to use EMF apps or KII or what have ya but this is similar and it seems to work.

If anyone wants to try it you can find it on m.getjar.com its in the entertainment category about 3 or 4 pages in. There are 2 Ghost Radar apps, the first on is the free one and the 2nd one on the next page is the paid one - which is free on getjar.com. If you do try it let me know how it works. Its also on itunes but I am not sure if getjar has free iPhone apps.

Old 27-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Master
Another very freaky thing just happened, I have the Ghost Radar app turned on and one of the words it said was, "court" I nearly wet myself when it said that!!!! My husband is in court this morning !!! How in the world can an app know that? I never had the app when he was discusing his case this morning then again late last night. I downloaded the app after he went to bed and the house was quiet.

It does work. It just proves it. Its 2 spirits here. One is named Jane and Jane told me the other spirit is Russian. No name. Just Russian. Jane knew my husband was in court this morning. Freaky !!!!

Old 10-11-2011, 12:24 PM
vulkus

Elfay, it is probably your husband. I would suggest that he has unknowingly left a protector with you. It is possible you and he have a strong bond and that would explain it. I wouldn't be bothered about it though.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:59 PM
mattie

Vetting Energies Contacting Us

It's useful routine practice to vet any energies contacting us or that we contact. The benevolent ones will be delighted we know to do this & won't mind at all.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:56 PM
vulkus

You could or not as you choose, Elfay.