Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Seeing a vanishing person

So a year ago, i was at work and i saw someone in the backroom through the blurred windows that lead to the back. the person was wearing an orange hat and and orange vest and when i went back there to see who it was there was no one there.

i saw him a few time after that just randomly but always through something like a window or a mirror. then all of a sudden it stopped for about 5-6 months. then on my way to work one day, there was a line of cars at the stop sign. and though windows in the car in front of me i saw the man with the orange hat and vest run to the car 2 cars ahead and open the door and pull someone out. then the cars began to move and there was no one there. the person was still in the car and the man was no where to be found.

every time Ive seen this guy Ive felt a little uneasy and it felt like he was watching me. and i never saw him at home. it was always somewhere else. and it was never at the same place. i would see him out in the world.

its been maybe about 8-9 months since Ive seen him last, but it seemed that the more i would work on my energy work the more i would see him around.

what is this guy? and why would i only see him through things?
Old 18-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Sangress

Hmmm...interesting. Reminds me of the time when I could only ever see this one particular spirit reflected in mirrors.

If my experience is anything to go by, perhaps this man was once alive and perhaps he had an accident after/before/during work involving glass and died as a result.

Maybe he's trying to show you something so you can help him move on or maybe someone who is still living needs to know what happened to him for some reason...

Thats just my first thought, there are other possibilities though.

Do you think this scenario seems to fit the situation?
Old 18-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Medium_Laura

I would research if a road worker or another job that has orange uniforms had an accident or something near your site. You are a sensitive and therefore you will see ghosts and entities who may not have crossed over. He could have died suddenly and doesn't even know he's dead.

Something to think about.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Newbie ;)

well i guess my question is can ghosts free roam? ive seen him in places miles apart. and when i do see him i get a very uncomfortable feeling. can this be explained?
Old 18-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Medium_Laura

It's possible yes. Ghosts can be attached to people and not to places.

I don't care to interact with ghosts. They are very troubled and hard to help.
Old 14-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Lapis Lazuli

When I was 16 or so, I woke up and had a strong feeling of being watched. I rolled over and looked at the door to my bedroom. There was a man standing there. He just looked at me for a while, then turned around slowly and walked into my brother's room. He looked so real, that I thought it was a person that had broken into the house. I grabbed my rifle from under my bed, when he turned away and went after him. I thought it was a physical being. I looked all over his room for the guy, but he vanished. There was only one way in and out of that part of the house. A physical person could not have escaped without coming by me. That was only the start of MANY things that happened while we lived there. My brother and our dog both saw things too. Was scary to me at that point in my life. I have changed a lot, and that would no longer bother me as an adult now.