Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 19-07-2020, 12:07 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
I feel like if I hear one more person talking about 'waking up' and 'raising consciousness' as they perpetuate herd mentality, I'm gonna toss myself out of a window! Woof!

I get it. At times I get frustrated myself.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:30 AM
lejonjus

We can always take a break from it. Check out and think about other stuff not related.

I decided to blend up what I wanted to eat cause I didn't feel like cooking lol. You don't wanna know what foods I blended up.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
I feel like if I hear one more person talking about 'waking up' and 'raising consciousness' as they perpetuate herd mentality, I'm gonna toss myself out of a window! Woof!

While I understand how much of an annoyance that is, as I've been there before, can't help but feel like that's part of the process. At least they are steering themselves in that direction. Hopefully with further strong lessons and reality smacks instead of the usual social flocking or needing distractions from themselves by being tools or drinking kool-aid.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 20-07-2020, 10:55 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
While I understand how much of an annoyance that is, as I've been there before, can't help but feel like that's part of the process. At least they are steering themselves in that direction. Hopefully with further strong lessons and reality smacks instead of the usual social flocking or needing distractions from themselves by being tools or drinking kool-aid.

It tastes good though *drinks kool-aid*

Flocks to some feel good music and new moon events haha
Old 21-07-2020, 12:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
It tastes good though *drinks kool-aid*

Flocks to some feel good music and new moon events haha

Agreed! Kool-aid is delicious, as long as it's made right
Old 21-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX

Actually, the annoyance for me is that it's a contradiction and often seems overstated. So, for every step you take, you take a step back. While you believe you're going in the right direction, you're actually not moving. Plus, people say it to god damn too much, like a buzzword...or maybe I just hear it too much! Besides, I meant it in relation to (macro) social issues.

I totally agree with your statement tho! It sorta relates to what I was thinking about... Someone's journey is their own and shouldn't be questioned by anyone else.
Old 21-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Master
I am thinking I hope the madness ends soon and we can all go back to being normal again.

I mean, toilet paper is available again... you know, that's a good first sign that things are getting better..no?
Old 21-07-2020, 11:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Actually, the annoyance for me is that it's a contradiction and often seems overstated. So, for every step you take, you take a step back. While you believe you're going in the right direction, you're actually not moving. Plus, people say it to god damn too much, like a buzzword...or maybe I just hear it too much! Besides, I meant it in relation to (macro) social issues.

I totally agree with your statement tho! It sorta relates to what I was thinking about... Someone's journey is their own and shouldn't be questioned by anyone else.
Exactly! And I understood your stance very well. So much so.... that being said, to get your spiritual juices going all the same (forgive my bluntness) - getting genuinely 'annoyed' by it is ALSO negative 'I'm woke' herd - "I'm woke and you're not", behavior. More subtle approach of doing the same as them in a sense. Don't cha think? You actually took a step back yourself. Be careful! Haha. Strongly humble comes to mind. And I believe you absorbed my words wrong and didn't even humor the idea that I knew your stance already. Aura cleanse, beautiful. :)

Your reaction and perception of things can be very telling about your own spirituality as well. Strong awareness comparison paired with annoyance is in-fact very negative and you've actually stooped down to them. Unwillingly. Just being constructive here and hope I'm not offending. :)

That duality. Two wrongs don't make a right, especially when it comes to comparing your mentality to another with wisdom or higher consciousness as a foundation. They're both contradicting stances. We can easily become unknowing hypocrites as we go through different stages of our own personal growth and spirituality. Best way to react to it is laugh it off or see it as a lesson rather than furthering the negative energy flow with strong indifference. I totally understand that you want to shine light on them, but be careful of what is laced in your light. <3 :)

I'm guilty of this too from time to time, which is why I am highlighting it in hopes what I'm conveying is seen for what it is and not further ego vs ego misunderstandings like these. Constructive self-observing growth. Cast a mirror on ourselves, and you'll always see our beautiful imperfections in our perfect existence.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 22-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Master
Everyone is a hypocrite. Just embrace it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean

I mean, toilet paper is available again... you know, that's a good first sign that things are getting better..no?

I hope. Unless people no longer use toilet paper anymore. Then i guess things are getting weirder. lol
Old 22-07-2020, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
I am thinking I hope the madness ends soon and we can all go back to being normal again.

people's anxiety's have just changed to different outlets. From hording toilet paper, to violence. The violence just has been given a positive label/mission. I put a couple pieces of the puzzle together today. A friend of mine works for a company that makes million dollar yachts. "A toy of the rich" ever since all this craziness started this yacht company has been busy running 3 shifts and they still can't keep up with orders. Along with that idea. Since this all started small businesses are closing and millions of other people out of work. How is a company that builds million dollar boats so busy? It's a loop hole.... Larger companys are cashing in on the pandemic business relief programs, laying off people anyway and closing, those people are talking that money are buying really expensive toys.https://youtu.be/qOfkpu6749w