Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Master

yeah that. I feel it constantly with you and hate that you do it to me. And then you just laugh.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Master

I felt really good today. It was nice not to be anxious for a change. But I'm a little nervous about this upcoming week.

I thought about everything that has been said to me and now I'd go off with 'her' in a heartbeat, both you and my other friendly soul said that was best and I sort of think so too. But I don't wanna be rejected (can't see past that) and so I don't know how it could work. Sigh.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Knower

OK so that didn't go so well. I already decided it's not going to work.
You didn't seem particularly engaged.. Nix that one.
I know who my primary soul group ones are.. that makes me happy.. I don't think I need to digress. Yeah you are cute.. but..
Think God made me for my primary soul group ones.. & also it's OK to be alone cause I don't have much time on my hands extra &
very peaceful with what I already have learned.
Don't want any complications either right now.. been there done that.
The one t.f. is in heaven now.. the one down the hall.. he's a sweet heart, though even that is too much for me but like the order of things, trumps.
Before I met the first one (awakening guy) I was not peaceful.. don't need to turn back the clock or anything.
I'm glad you are busy too.. cause I didn't want to even call but I said I would, so back to higher dimensional thought processes....
carry on. See you on the flip side (maybe)...
Old 08-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Master

no wonder... everything i touch hurts... I'm very unmotivated about most things sigh. Once there was this dream I suppose that somehow you would be different and everything would be wonderful instead of this dreary awfulness, but I guess you aren't, not really...
Old 08-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Badcopyinc

Days ago i had a feeling that someone was into me and questioning to themselves on my marital status because I wear a ring (to avoid flirting)

Then my coworker gets approached by your friend asking if I’m married or taken?

I won’t cheat, I’ll let this play out and see how long it takes you to speak up.
Either way everything about this is fuzzy and those are always my favorite adventures. Nothing is better than not knowing what is going to happen.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Master
Sometimes I forget, that you guide my blinded self here, and I in turn guide yours where you are. The disconnect is truly an illusion. I just sensed it and fully remembered...

Thank you. I do trust you.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 08-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

If I learned anything from you it's how valuable love is.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:57 AM
Experiencer

I have so much tension over tomorrow. I miss the way your touch used to melt away the stress. I'm having trouble feeling connected to you right now. Like, I catch glimpses and I can feel you in me, but not that strange frenetic energy we usually seem to share. I guess it's good in a way. I know I need to learn to achieve balance without relying on you. I'm getting there, slowly.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Why me? Why me?
Old 09-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Knower

So you drop by last night for a bit.. Your role, in life, the son/grandson..
OK so why don't you work on you? You could quit your smoking, they said it's killing you, but you refuse to stop. You're letting yourself go.. I'm working really hard right now & feeling fairly peaceful overall. BUT when you come around & yes soul connection but you are part of my primary soul GROUP, so you have your journey, myself, mine. YES I love you, YES we get each other but you have to be strong & grown up..
the bible says, "be like children, " to enter The Gates.
Please stay in the dimension/area, you are to be.. LOVE yes.. I love you, said so.. you know we get each other but it's OK to connect to God's Healing & our own autonomy & highest self. Not only is it ok but necessary for survival .. 3D is tenuous, you know.. 5D to 10D.. is spirit self as well & GOD HEALS.
Don't be a cling on.. you aren't that way anyway.. so don't be.
I do not understand why you refuse to rise ABOVE your situation.
I don't need to understand it either.. remember I said that.
I love you, so much. you know that.. OK back to my own cross.
Closed Thread