Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-12-2012, 05:40 AM
Guide

my friend died today...and i feel like i could have stoped it....

My friend died Today And Im really upset..i really need to vent...they Think she killed herself..2 years Ago She kinda snaped and went crazy...saying crazy Things, Doing crazy things And She went To A hospitol for Awhile And she was diganosed With bipolar But Was Steady and normal up until 2 months ago. She left her boyfriend of 5 years for Some crazy older guy And mmoved A state away And would call Me from time to time but i Knew She was doing drugs again And went crazy....worst part Of This All is saturday night at 4 Am, She kept Calling me And texting me asking for help, and i ignored it thinking it Was her being crazy Again...i feel so horrible...also should have known because the night before i had A dream water was flooding And a Dolphin kept Saying help Me..and I looked up And There Was a huge golden cloud in The sky...i Dont know
Old 14-12-2012, 06:06 AM
Henri77

The best thing ,is to forget your guilt and pray for her, and talk to her in your heart.
It's never too late for that.
Ask the angels or whatever divinity you believe in , to help her.
And she will appreciate it more than you can imagine.
Old 14-12-2012, 06:15 AM
Guide

Iv been crying and apologizing to her, and i know shes with God..its just So Sad but your Right And That is wonderful advice thank you
Old 14-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Henri77

Her earthly suffering is over, and we both know it's a relief for her.

It may take some time for her to acclimate, as it's usually a significant adjustment, a sudden transition like this. And prayer to angels-god is never wasted, when someone leaves under duress. They're sometimes briefly confused, and benefit from our prayers, love , and angelic help.

Quite often the best time for this is just before sleep when we're relaxed.

It's certainly not your fault, as life has been pushing her to the edge for some time.

I prayed for her as well.
Old 14-12-2012, 07:46 AM
JazzJazz

Please release your guilt. Yes, she was your friend but she was an adult just as you are and should have taken some responsibility for where her life was headed. I'm positive she doesn't blame you. Her earthly suffering is over and although it's difficult because she was your friend, be happy that she's in a better place now.

I'm so sorry that this happened
Old 14-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Administrator
Hey Bluelove,

Stop taking on the guilt its not yours to bare,your friend was in a bad place in her own mind.and it doesnt matter what you would have said to her,it wouldnt have made a difference,i cant say why she died whether by her own hand or not the answer will always be the same,you feel guilty,
now your friend will get the care she neeeds in the spirit world, she will be fine and happy in her own mind again.
you cant feel guilty as you didnt know what she had on her mind at the time. just light a candle for her its not an easy place for you at the moment but you are not to blame.

Namaste
Old 14-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Master
Hi bluelove
First up my condolences to you for the loss of your friend xx
i am not going to tell you to stop those feelings you are experiencing. For me, it is better when i allow my feelings to run their course and allow the insights and understandings that surface with those feelings. I have also lost a friend who spoke to me last thing before 'giving it all up' and yes its very hard, and i remember working my way through feelings of guilt and feeling like i didn't do enough to prevent it. Now, years later, I realize it was simply what it was, and at that time when he called out to me i didn't have the tools to help him through that crisis ... it was beyond the scope of my ability at the time ... he called out to the wrong person in that sense. I was a good friend to him though while he was alive ... I did that bit well :) bless you Robert :)
Old 14-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Master

bluelove23 I'm so sorry for your loss. It's such a complex issue when someone commits suicide and the number of "if only's" is hard to deal with. But, it was your friends life and it sounds a very difficult and unhappy life that she walked, you can of course pray for her and light a candle as she embraces the warmth and the love of the divine and finds deep healing.

Look after yourself.
Old 14-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

Nothing was done wrong by ye, forgive yourself for that. We can never fully be there for another person and can never fully understand when something happens to them. Even if it was the act of taking one's own life, they are in a better and safer place now. To suffer along is not everyone's path in life at times we are given that pemissions to leave that life behind and find our peace in the next life.

I know well I worked for almost 2 year's on a Hot Line and there were some I know that we did not reach with that hand of help ( as it was before call display ext ) . I blessed that we did what we could and that we all have our paths in life we walk. There were times when I would go if I had just said this or said that maybe just maybe to come to realize that like ye we were there for what we could do nothing more.

Light a candle and say a blessing for your friend then in blowing it out bless yourself for being whom ye are someone that really seemed to care.

Lynn
Old 15-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Pinkroses

So sorry for your loss. I agree with lighting a candle and praying for your friend. You did nothing wrong and are not in any way at fault. I'm sure she knows how much you care and that you were a good friend to her.