Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Juanita

there are many realms and levels and levels within levels (degrees of conscienseness) on the otherside......borgia's books only describe "his" realm (level of conscienseness) on the astral plane...... you will land up where your vibrational sympathies lie, with your soul family of course, and whatever that level of conscienseness entails.....
Old 26-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Master

A fine post, Juanita.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 27-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
A fine post, Juanita.

thank you knightofalbion......
Old 27-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Master

I hadn't thought there were vibrational layers of conciousness on The Other Side but of course, there must be. What an amazing thought. It's a balance of healing the past, living for the now and preparing for the future. It all merges in the now.

I can't say by a long shot that each minute, each day, each week I prepare for the future as there are a lot of weeks that I would like to write off, but who knows how they will be perceived from afar. I'm sure on the other side, they are more interested in the heart and mind and soul and the trend, rather than behaviours.
Old 28-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
It's a balance of healing the past, living for the now and preparing for the future. It all merges in the now.
I love that statement.

Although, I've enjoyed many of the really well stated perspectives overall here though as well.
Old 28-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Sangress

I'm pretty sure I'm already halfway to the other side, heh.

I trust that I don't need to be prepared, or if I do then I won't need to think about it consciously (or maybe I'm just lazy and cant be bothered.)

I think waiting for my fiancee (or him waiting for me) and dragging him along with me would be fitting, though I suppose that isn't actually preparation is it?
Old 29-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I'm pretty sure I'm already halfway to the other side, heh.

I trust that I don't need to be prepared, or if I do then I won't need to think about it consciously (or maybe I'm just lazy and cant be bothered.)

I think waiting for my fiancee (or him waiting for me) and dragging him along with me would be fitting, though I suppose that isn't actually preparation is it?

I think that "knowing" there "is" an afterlife is preparation enough.....:-)
Old 29-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Sangress

Quote:
I think that "knowing" there "is" an afterlife is preparation enough.....:-)

That works too.
Old 30-10-2012, 03:27 AM
Henri77

We have so many odd-conflicting concepts of the afterlife, it's a wonder anyone truly believes it at all.
Perhaps diverse religions have their own "countries" -planes suited to their beliefs.
I've never heard this mentioned , and one wonders how diverse expectations-beliefs are managed.

After so many eons, it's amazing how little we actually know , from first hand reports. Regarding the experiences-"lifestyle" of residents.
Most reports are rather nebulous....I'd say. Though more things are being recorded in books.

Perhaps we're not meant to know too much .... and that's part of the test....YET those who have NDE's get a peek, but generally only a glimpse..... for some reason.... it's kinda frustrating... "preparing" for an unknown destination.
Though, yes, we came here to learn-experience certain things.... and not everyone might benefit from having this knowledge, it's tough to say.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
We have so many odd-conflicting concepts of the afterlife, it's a wonder anyone truly believes it at all.
Perhaps diverse religions have their own "countries" -planes suited to their beliefs.
I've never heard this mentioned , and one wonders how diverse expectations-beliefs are managed.

After so many eons, it's amazing how little we actually know , from first hand reports. Regarding the experiences-"lifestyle" of residents.
Most reports are rather nebulous....I'd say. Though more things are being recorded in books.

Perhaps we're not meant to know too much .... and that's part of the test....YET those who have NDE's get a peek, but generally only a glimpse..... for some reason.... it's kinda frustrating... "preparing" for an unknown destination.
Though, yes, we came here to learn-experience certain things.... and not everyone might benefit from having this knowledge, it's tough to say.

actually, you are quite correct......"your" realm on the astral level will contain everything that is comfortable for you.....this is an orientation process....In borgia's books, he is in a mostly english, white, anglo saxon, church of england environment......he is happy and comfortable there and there he will stay until he is ready to move on......... that is why I say that there are many, many realms, and levels within levels on the Otherside.........there"is" a place for everyone.....