Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Lavender

I need help! (Japanese Ghost?)

Today I had a strange occurrence. I am clairaudient and I've heard a lot of voices but today I think I was contacted by my boss's loved one (possibly).

I heard a woman or girl speaking Japanese. One word that stood out was "ikotsu". I also experienced something strange, I was starting to fall asleep and I saw that I was in my room (in my head) and a woman was smacking me on the leg while I was trying to sleep in my bed. Like she wanted to wake me up or get my attention. So I woke up because...well...she smacked me. But I couldn't feel it. My brain reacted like I did though.

ANYWAY! I know enough from my college Japanese 101 to spell the word "ikotsu" in English and when I looked it up it translates to "ashes of deceased".

Now, I have no idea why a Japanese person would be contacting me for help. The only thing I can gather is that I work at a Japanese restaurant and the owner, my boss, is Japanese. I recall hearing that his ex-wife is terminally ill with cancer, but she's still alive as far as I know.

My mom has Chinese friends and she mentioned to me that their festival of the dead was coming up soon and that I should look and see if Japan has one. Turns out Japan's is July 15th in the Kanto region. It's the 14th here in America but in Japan it isthe 15th.

I don't know what to do with this. I feel like this festival is giving me a small window to act or something. If this woman needs to have her ashes moved to a better place I want to help. But she speaks Japanese and I don't feel I know enough to help. I don't want to bring it up to my boss because I'll look nuts.

How can I help? What should I do?
Old 14-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Megamedes

Firstly I think you should empty your mind of questions and let the answer come unaccompanied by your thoughts. If you don't know Japanese, let it come to you in a way that you understand it, maybe images. If you know how to read emotions maybe reading the ghosts/spirits emotions could help.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Master
Hi,

Sometimes it is enough just to become aware of these things. You have already done the research and know about the implications of July 15th.

In my view it is good to say 'thank you' for letting me assist you in some way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Sometimes it is enough just to become aware of these things. You have already done the research and know about the implications of July 15th.

In my view it is good to say 'thank you' for letting me assist you in some way.

John

So I don't necessarily have to do something about it?
Old 15-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
So I don't necessarily have to do something about it?

Yes that was My Impression.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/