Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-01-2024, 01:54 PM
How magical and amazing do your dreams get?

I mean - what kind of beauty and love and insights and wonder have you experienced!!!?
Mine are hard to talk about, they are so hard to describe...probably how NDErs feel...
''What are the words?!"

I rem dreams vividly from when I was a child, even - all magical or spiritual or filled with shocking insights
about the ''Unseen'' ...I have them all the time, sometimes they wake me up with my eyes popping open
that's how filled with what I would call Revelations they can be....about God, creation, astral planes -great stuff;
even one Lucid Dream ...and that was some dream seeing my mother on the Other Side!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-01-2024, 05:00 PM
Guide

I absolutely love mine, but they are hard to talk about as you say Miss Hepburn!

My most magical dreams were around 10-12 years ago when I was going through an intense experience. I was dreaming a lot about flying and becoming lucid, meeting various guides who felt very angelic/spiritual, and just overall my dreams had such a beautiful quality I couldn't begin to describe them.

I still have lovely dreams but not as intense. They are better after I meditate a lot the day before. I think what makes my dreams so wonderful is the feeling in them, which isn't really an emotion as we'd understand it here, but something definitely overwordly.

During a very difficult part of my life I had dreams that showed me I was absolutely not alone and even helped me understand parts of myself that I was doubting.

I wish I could find the words but it's so hard.
Old 16-01-2024, 08:23 PM
Administrator
The one that sticks in my mind was i was young. my mother was scared of spiders she would scream if she saw one my sisters were the same I was sleeping and my guide came to me with his hand open in his hand was a spider
and he put it in my hand. they didnt bother me but when i got up in the morning
My sisters were screaming I went into the room picked it up and put it outside
that always stuck in my mind,
I dont remember my dreams at all

Namaste
Old 16-01-2024, 10:31 PM
Native, I know, spiders are just these little guys making their way thru life...I always send them on their way..
(Well, ok, except one time getting bites... cuz of a nest in a corner of my bedroom!
The little guys were getting older and venturing out...and there I was! Yum!)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-01-2024, 08:01 AM
Master

Ooohhhh love this thread.
My dreams are many and so deep and varied.
As already explained in here, so difficult to describe to others .

For me , a dream is like an intimate experience , like a relationship and sometimes you just wonder "Where did that come from ?"....

Last night I dreamt I had a new baby grandson and at only one day old he could walk and talk but only I could hear him.
Then he pointed to himself ( his nose) and said only one word , which was "Jesus" and turned and pointed to a closed door...
Old 19-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Master

Ok, and further to my post above my son and daughter in-law had scan today and they are having a boy.
I was in a video call with them ( in Philippines) and we were talking about names .
My son was laughing because he told me their little nephew aged 5 wanted to call the baby "trash truck " cos he's obsessed with dustbin trucks LOL...
So anyway, my son called him over and said tell my mummy what you want to call baby ....

He said "Baby Jesus"....
My mouth fell open and I told my son I couldn't believe what he just said after that dream I had only last night !!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable . Even my son was gobsmacked . I had toldy son about the dream but the little boy wasn't there in the room when I said that so he certainly wasn't repeating what he had heard.
Am still a bit in shock.
Too uncanny for words !
Not quite sure what it all means !!!
Old 19-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Master

Good one AngelBlue. Maybe it teaches you to pay close attention to your dreams from now on.
Old 20-01-2024, 08:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Good one AngelBlue. Maybe it teaches you to pay close attention to your dreams from now on.
Hi... I do always pay attention to my dreams but that was a bit mind-blowing.
I dream the baby tells me "jesus", then the next day the toddler cousin in real life tells me "baby jesus".

Also, I once had the most BEAUTIFUL dream of jesus sat on a rock in the wilderness , he was just sat gazing into the horizon at the sunset and he turned his head slightly to look at me.
His face and hair were visually breathtaking.
But in the pupils of each of his eyes was a glowing gold cross.
I will never forget that.
Old 20-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Guide

Gosh what a gift Angelblue, I love the image of Jesus with crosses in his eyes!

You've reminded me that I had a dream about Jesus once. I will have to look it up as I'm sure I wrote it down. It was related to the crucifixion and there was red ash everywhere. I think I followed him into some sort of retreat centre and out onto a garden the other side whereby I found a pure white feather on the ground amongst a lot of pebbles. It felt very symbolic and beautiful.

I had another where I was entering a cave that had images of the Buddha all over it. That felt very intense and spiritual. I will see if I have more details of that dream too.
Old 20-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
...jesus sat on a rock in the wilderness...
Thank you.
I love when Jesus, (or any master),
is in my dream...Oh my, the things he has revealed to me!!
Hemera, me too. He was on the cross on the ground, I was to his left,
he turns his head smiles and infused me with ...well 'somet
I dream the baby tells me "jesus", then the next day the toddler cousin in real life tells me "baby jesus"hing'..WOW!
I woke up stunned, in awe...