Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-09-2016, 05:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Do spirit really exists ?

hie guys, how are you ?? Did u ever really saw spirits exisiting in this world. i am having so many questions running in my brain but not proper soution for it. want to research or find about it. I need your guidance about spirits. i want to communicate with them. want to see them. can you help me.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Master
Sure thing.

Spirits really do exist!

I like to use the ITC method of communication, capturing EVPs and digital recordings and also using equipment like Mel Meters, K2 Meters - to measure electromagnetic flux, digital recorders and hacked radios/spirit boxes to capture spirit voices and audio and also, thermal/infra red imaging to capture visual anomalies.

...but all you need to start with is a digital recorder or even your PC's own sound recorder and sound card - if you can get over the internal PC noise first.

For some nice links about it..

Haunted Couch with Microsoft Kinect Camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iI9QUVxSc

Spirit Box session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NYpWlbCTw

This is how I do it anyway and eventually, you'll be able to hear/see them yourself without having to rely on all this equipment.

All the best.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Newbie ;)

tq Necromancer
Old 16-09-2016, 11:50 PM
Knower
Yes spirit beings exist! All kinds of them!
Old 18-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Knower
Hey I was drawn back to your post here, I get you 100% I'm developing my abilities to be able to communicate with spirits and help them leave the earth plane and be with the divine again.
Its a long and testing process I'm still learning everyday! I personally believe chakras are very important part of our spiritual experience, healing and balancing them defs helps with medium ship, I've noticed a lot. You can see spirits darling you most likely already have especially as a child cause kids are so fresh and open, you just have to have a lot of patience cause spirits don't just come to you when you want them too only when they know you're open enough to receive from them and can handle what they want to show you. Having psychic abilities is such a God given blessing I believe we all have them and its up to the divine to spark the light to your abilities to activate , same for when your soul awakes you know? Its not up to us when we want to experience having a open connection to the spirit world, we have to be very much ready for it. In my personal chats with God he's told me I must be patient and not force my abilities to happen, and its true cause I've noticed now that I've let go of trying hard to develop and be open the more things easily come through to me now, the free flowing energy. You need to heal those chakras of yours and get them balanced , use crystals to help as well if you need too really take the time to nourish your mind body and soul with love and compassion, strongly believe and have faith in your strength and power! Love and faith are two very powerful energies! You must have faith in yourself and your abilities
You've got this Luvtwinkle! I believe in you
Old 23-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that those spirits we find in nature are real and that they have both the desire and ability to be very helpful.

In my view, the spirits we call ghosts are more often than not energy residue. You can still contact those energies however the insights you receive would be confined to its circumstances.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Suspended

Well, I think I can help quite a bit. I communicate with and see ghosts quite a bit and, well, I've been a ghost. Let's see how do I start.

First off as a ghost you feel your body, you aren't just floating around in mid air. You can communicate with other ghosts but you cannot feel them just talk. I was a ghost for an evening going through a spiritual experience communicating with ghosts. There are Nomads (demon spelled backwards) who guide and love you as a ghost and protect you they are not bad. It's not residue as someone said it is an actual person living in the now. I heard from Spirit guides and other former ghosts, ghosts are not ghosts for longer than five years before moving onto Heaven.

The best way to move a ghost on is to pray, pray, pray with pure and true intention. It's funny because for a period of time Ghosts would come to my house and listen to Coast to Coast with me before I prayed them on. They are our loved ones who just a little bit stuck, nothing to be scared of.
Old 27-09-2016, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator
Haha, I love that Justme....ghosts listening to Coast to Coast with you :)
That's a jolly good radio show. I can't blame them.

I have known some lovely 'ghosts' myself. Some remaining near Earth for loving, selfless reasons and moving on when they knew they could go. Those Souls knew exactly what they were doing and why, and chose to hold back a little while on their promise of beautiful Worlds, for the sake of a loved one still here. They now are in a most harmonious place.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Guide

I believe so. My first encounter that was scarey, was a boy who died in our community, I'm very sensitive and I had anxiety all night for no reason. Late that night we got a call and I answered the phone. I figured it was him and sure enough, it sounded asking for help. I was 12 years old. The next was a child who had died 15 years earlier. He looked to be of some kind of electrical or energy. His eyes were still blue, and he was with an angel. She was made of light. The next was a friend of my inkaws. I didn't know he had died, He was sitting at the end of my bed. I woke up to us talking about his family. Later that day, I learned that he had died of cancer three days before.

The next was an uncle I had never met. He died in Vietnam in 1968. He would show up in my dreams. He would always stand to the left in my periphial vision and speak. In one dream, there was a lit up neon sign with the year he died.Nobody had ever spoke of him and when I asked about the year 1968, I was told that's the year my great grandma died. There was no mention of him, as he was kind of a loner and was close to his family. I would find coins all over, with the year 1968, but could never figure out what it meant. I was visited by my great grandfather the night he died, I hadn't seen him in 20 years, but I was close to him as a kid. That was a very scarey experience. Funny enough, it wasn't until I read his obituary in the paper, that I learned about my uncle. He was mentioned in my grandpas obituary, as my gpa proceeded him in death. I don't know why my mom never thought to tell me this or didn't remember him when I asked about that year. I think I'm very sensitive to energy and energetic changes...I can feel things from miles and states away. I think that's why I saw and dreamed about them.

There are a few others that I have seen. One was a lil girl that I believe was from a past life. I kept dreams about her, and some other people who are alive today. These dreams took place in a past life setting, seemed to be taking place in the past, present and future all at the same time. As soon as I started to question it and think it was unreal, she showed up in an Easter picture I took of my toddler son. He was sitting on the fireplace, and she was standing next to him clear as day. I took that picture to work with me and asked my coworkers if they saw anything, and it they saw her, too....freaked them out. she was easy to see and this upset my grandmother when I showed her the picture, as she is a Christian and doesn't believe and threw the picture down. I can't tell people about my experiences, I've tried....they will think you are crazy even with a picture or proof. It's too much for them to comprehend. I've learned to keep things to myself. I was also shown through his eyes, in a series of dreams as a toddler, of a deceased relatives death in the early 50s. It took almost 30 years to share that story after my family told me of his death a few years back.

I also saw Heath Ledgers death a year and a half before it happened. Right after he had his daughter. I wasn't a huge fan, but I had just got done watching his controversial movie at the time ( Brokeback Mountain) and thought he did a very good job. Now see, before then...I didn't like him or his movies. It was then, that I seen him asleep (dead) very briefly, and I thought it was absurd and just my imagination. What's weird about this, is that I was reading a psychic's blog ( don't tell, I secretly read psychics blog, my family would not approve) and she said that he had actually had made the choice on a soul level a year and a half earlier...that he was going to leave early. That is the time frame of what I saw, too. So I don't think his death was as it appeared earlier....an accident. It was consciously, but subconsciously, it was preordained a year and a half earlier when I first saw it, too. He was done, he did what he came to do...and he was done.