Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Guide

Getting Back

As I work more and more on letting go and trying to maintain a friendship with my twin, I'm wondering how I go back to my mundane, daily life.

After experience a deep love and connection like this, nothing seems exciting. I listen to friends excitedly talk about things like buying new appliances and this is so very dull to me.

How do we move back to a daily life after experiencing something so big in our lives? I'm trying to keep busy, find a hobby (boring), etc.

Suggestions? How are you handling it?
Old 22-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1

Long walks with my dog or by myself(I do prevention circles around my city) with my awesome LOVE Songs(all I listen too now, is just music about love, growing my love bubble haha),

Helping those who need it, depending on context and if I can help; sometimes you can't,

Playing with my dog; and enjoying rest and napping,

Allowing GOD to lead me to where I need to be(energetically); so I can heal what needs to be healed just by standing there,

Having a few beers/cigars and just enjoying my own company(don't usually smoke but it relaxes me),

Watching a funny tv show, especially if it's an older show or one I haven't seen before,

Educating those that want to listen about the truth of what's going on and that they have nothing to fear, also getting over any residual fears that I thought I got rid of,

Giving people random things that are heart based(gifts),

Interacting with plants/insects/bugs/animals,

Spending time within nature as much as possible(really want to go camping soon though, been a few years on that one),

Taking myself out on dates & focusing on making myself look beautiful in a modest way,

Allowing GOD to bring me into peoples dreams and heal them/visit them/save them/give them secrets about myself or their-self or others or GOD,

KNOWING OF THE FUTURE:

Knowing: that GOD is gonna' allow me to be 30-ish forever,

Knowing: that TRUE LOVE is real and can never die,

Knowing:
that I am going to be able to do some crazy spiritual stuff once I am healed and if I can teleport, take a bullet to the head and not die, or create food with my mind, or grow angel wings, why go to work and etc.(so I know what you re feeling like everything is mundane or trivial), have patience,

Knowing: that we are more powerful than we realize and when we heal 144, 000%; nothing but GOD can stop us from doing what we want and what we please, like taking this planet back and giving it to those who truly deserve it.

Last edited by T.L.M. : 22-11-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:06 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
As I work more and more on letting go and trying to maintain a friendship with my twin, I'm wondering how I go back to my mundane, daily life.

After experience a deep love and connection like this, nothing seems exciting. I listen to friends excitedly talk about things like buying new appliances and this is so very dull to me.

How do we move back to a daily life after experiencing something so big in our lives? I'm trying to keep busy, find a hobby (boring), etc.

Gosh, I can relate to this. The connection is so beautiful, isn't it?

For me, I've never experienced anything remotely close to the connection and love that I feel from my SM. We are together now, but he is going through a lot. Both of his parents are terminally ill and being their care taker has taken a tremendous toll on him. Not to mention his own struggles with chronic pain, depression, etc.

Since we connected, I've had a hard time not thinking about him constantly! The connection is just so strong! Half the time, I don't think I even realize just how much I am thinking about him. These past couple of months especially, I've had to learn how to not be so absorbed by our connection and relationship. And, it definitely hasn't been easy.

For starters, I think it's important to not block any thoughts about your twin. Acknowledge the thoughts, embrace them, and then let them go. Of course, easier said than done, but I don't think one can just expect to "go back to normal life," after experiencing such a deep and profound love. Your life has been changed forever by simply meeting this person. What is normal life now anyways?

Focusing on self-care has really helped a lot for me. I have a hard time doing anything when I can't shut off my mind. Like you said, even the simplest things don't seem to have any appeal. You just don't want to do anything! I googled tips on self-care and an article titled, "64 ideas for self-care when life gets hard" came up. It suggests simple things such as drawing yourself a warm bath, lighting some candles, going on a day trip, etc. I think it's a great idea to at least make sure that your needs are being met, especially during a time like this. Who knows, you might find something that you really enjoy too

As far as "hobbies," I've always been a runner, a yogi, and have used journaling to help get my thoughts out. I'm also planning on taking some continuing education courses in ballet and fitness to give myself some new things to draw on. I think that's another key, making sure that you have enough arrows to choose from to ensure that one thing doesn't become mundane.

Anything you pursue, I think you really need to give time. To me, my mindset is more important than anything else. Regardless of what you do, you can't look it as something that you're doing just to move on from your twin.

You have a strong connection. That's why you've been affected so deeply! Give yourself time and be gentle with yourself. You'll find clarity again soon
Old 23-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.

Long walks with my dog or by myself(I do prevention circles around my city) with my awesome LOVE Songs(all I listen too now, is just music about love, growing my love bubble haha),

Helping those who need it, depending on context and if I can help; sometimes you can't,

Playing with my dog; and enjoying rest and napping,

Allowing GOD to lead me to where I need to be(energetically); so I can heal what needs to be healed just by standing there,

Having a few beers/cigars and just enjoying my own company(don't usually smoke but it relaxes me),

Watching a funny tv show, especially if it's an older show or one I haven't seen before,

Educating those that want to listen about the truth of what's going on and that they have nothing to fear, also getting over any residual fears that I thought I got rid of,

Giving people random things that are heart based(gifts),

Interacting with plants/insects/bugs/animals,

Spending time within nature as much as possible(really want to go camping soon though, been a few years on that one),

Taking myself out on dates & focusing on making myself look beautiful in a modest way,

Allowing GOD to bring me into peoples dreams and heal them/visit them/save them/give them secrets about myself or their-self or others or GOD,

KNOWING OF THE FUTURE:

Knowing: that GOD is gonna' allow me to be 30-ish forever,

Knowing: that TRUE LOVE is real and can never die,

Knowing:
that I am going to be able to do some crazy spiritual stuff once I am healed and if I can teleport, take a bullet to the head and not die, or create food with my mind, or grow angel wings, why go to work and etc.(so I know what you re feeling like everything is mundane or trivial), have patience,

Knowing: that we are more powerful than we realize and when we heal 144, 000%; nothing but GOD can stop us from doing what we want and what we please, like taking this planet back and giving it to those who truly deserve it.
sounds like we are probably soulmate....not twin flame obv cos im well aware of who she is...soulmate tho...even tho we havent got a clue about each other.but ur TRUTHS SING to me....(apart from the city bit that is-im out in the WILDS....)go join the party at minyon falls when the time is right im sure we will share a beer....not into cigars tho....back to the so called mundane tho....friday and saturday im going to look after folk that need the gift of communication-internet-and will provide for all of them....even tho im wobbly from my ongoing twin flame thing....itll be good to going back to what i do best which is serving others....and dats 5d stuff....
Old 23-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am
Since we connected, I've had a hard time not thinking about him constantly! The connection is just so strong! Half the time, I don't think I even realize just how much I am thinking about him. These past couple of months especially, I've had to learn how to not be so absorbed by our connection and relationship. And, it definitely hasn't been easy.

For starters, I think it's important to not block any thoughts about your twin. Acknowledge the thoughts, embrace them, and then let them go. Of course, easier said than done, but I don't think one can just expect to "go back to normal life," after experiencing such a deep and profound love. Your life has been changed forever by simply meeting this person. What is normal life now anyways?

You have a strong connection. That's why you've been affected so deeply! Give yourself time and be gentle with yourself. You'll find clarity again soon

You will have your Twin in your mind always. Soon it will become like the brain base that connects to your heart and lungs and involuntary nervous system. Your Twin will be lodged and entangled into your psyche and you won't have to be startled out of anything you're doing to focus on your Twin. It will be like background music or white noise. It will feel like a warm glow. You will find yourself smiling from this glow. You will feel energy and chakra. The thoughts of your Twin will not be intrusive. They may be intense and moving but you will not find yourself overwhelmed and specifically not with doubt, jealousy, fear or despair. That's been settled long ago. 3D stuff you've sorted. What's sorted out of 3D will remain settled in 5D.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes - I understand - I went through something a few months back.

Post awakening things start to balance back again...
Even when in union once things reach harmonisation phase you can start to wonder... what the point of all the crazy experiences and heightened states of being were all for...
You know then that it is time to simply get back to the eternal now moment and re-discovering the magic in the mundane.

I started by opening my heart to the little things again - being present and noticing those little things in my surroundings- my breath - birds - insects - the feel of the water on my skin as I swim...

There is magic in the mundane - allow the heart to open to it and peace can become your new basline.

Then it is about savoring those little morsel of deliciousness in between and accepting the rest for what it is.

I'm not overly phased by the obsessive material gains either... lots of lifes magic is free.

When all is said and done....even TF unions can feel mundane at times especially after harmonisation has been reached ... but the mundane is a window to true magic
Old 23-11-2017, 04:32 AM
Experiencer
I feel the same in some respects. I'm not friends with my twin because the emotional roller coaster was too hard for me. I love him and respect him but he taught me to love and respect myself which meant walking away from the only man I could ever see myself with.

It's been a while and the purging side of things are mostly over (for now lol) and I'm looking at what I want to do with myself. I've become bored with the world and its need to be the way it is. The only light I felt for a long time was from my twin which doesn't help in any way!

I've realized that there are things in this world that I should be doing and yet it feels only half right if he's not there to be with me and move forward. The feeling of half there has been something I'm dealing with for a while. I only spent a short time with him but he was completely worked into my identity. Even though I have no idea who he is in the 3D.

Life never goes back and will only get more complicated the more we commit to this path. Too bad standing still is so freaking uncomfortable! I know I didn't have anything to help but I feel you and am open to any help for me too! ♡♡♡♡♡

Much love!
Old 23-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Suspended

seems like everyone only talking about relationships with another guy/girl.....why cant anyone see sense?
Old 23-11-2017, 04:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Yes - I understand - I went through something a few months back.

Post awakening things start to balance back again...
Even when in union once things reach harmonisation phase you can start to wonder... what the point of all the crazy experiences and heightened states of being were all for...
You know then that it is time to simply get back to the eternal now moment and re-discovering the magic in the mundane.

I started by opening my heart to the little things again - being present and noticing those little things in my surroundings- my breath - birds - insects - the feel of the water on my skin as I swim...

There is magic in the mundane - allow the heart to open to it and peace can become your new basline.

Then it is about savoring those little morsel of deliciousness in between and accepting the rest for what it is.

I'm not overly phased by the obsessive material gains either... lots of lifes magic is free.

When all is said and done....even TF unions can feel mundane at times especially after harmonisation has been reached ... but the mundane is a window to true magic

This is great! I can feel myself becoming more open to the little miracles of life but I feel like it opens up that love that I have for him at the same time. It's a little scary as I have spent so much energy closing the connection down.

This is the one area I'm really nervous about. I logically know that I am meant to use our connection as a strength but he will not be around for a while and feeling that sense of loss was quite painful.

Do you feel your twin as you opened your heart up? And did it ever become less obvious if you did? Sometimes loving him feels likegoing backwards... :(

Old 23-11-2017, 04:50 AM
Deactivated Account
I found my husband... and his love reflected in my heart... and our hearts started talking to each other lol... (sounded like gibberish... but felt amazing)... and it grew from there.

What I didnt find anymore was my catalyst mirror sm... (also karmic) who there was previously confusion about as it was a very intense. The difference energetically is that one bond is always self sustaining and in equal flow between us both and one was self depleting.

This seems to connect with the co - dependancy templates TF'S cleared earlier this year.