Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Knower

I will put aside cessation of thought, for a second.

Very true, the whole of reality mirrors back at you.
The entirety of the Universe is within you.
When the I falls away, when you come to this place
of awareness & completion there is no need for
LOA / using manipulative or strategic means to
make gains / acquisitions. ( ' positive thinking,
affirmations, etc. )

I suppose it all comes down to intention.

Personally, I navigate through the natural
vibrations of the Universe. My actions are
in accordance with, well, the Universe.

I don't force myself into seeing just the roses.
Thorns are very real. They can also aid in
the blossoming of something truly beautiful.

I don't make it a point to sculpt my reality
to serve me rather than in respect for the
Universe in which I originate from ( & all others
who I share it with).
Old 21-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
I will put aside cessation of thought, for a second.

Very true, the whole of reality mirrors back at you.
The entirety of the Universe is within you.
When the I falls away, when you come to this place
of awareness & completion there is no need for
LOA / using manipulative or strategic means to
make gains / acquisitions. ( ' positive thinking,
affirmations, etc. )

I suppose it all comes down to intention.

Personally, I navigate through the natural
vibrations of the Universe. My actions are
in accordance with, well, the Universe.

I don't force myself into seeing just the roses.
Thorns are very real. They can also aid in
the blossoming of something truly beautiful.

I don't make it a point to sculpt my reality
to serve me rather than in respect for the
Universe in which I originate from ( & all others
who I share it with).

I wholeheartedly agree as this is how I approach life.
Maybe I should say let life approach me.

Only the thorns are as beautiful as the roses to me.
Old 22-11-2017, 07:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Why don't you start your own youtube channel if you don't like them, show us how its done.
Old 22-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Why don't you start your own youtube channel if you don't like them, show us how its done.

Yes, exactly.

And show us how to make pie while we're at it. I want some sweety pie.
Old 22-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
On common level it's okay to express a critical opinion without having to be ready to "do it yourself and show how it is done." However if it was criticism without anything to back it up with, or just constant rant, I'd see this comment very appropriate response.

In this matter I've grown to live and let live, although I still would agree with "how to attract *insert stuff* being more hoax than true. What there is true about it though, if you have the right attitude, you're more likely to get what you want.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublyVenomous
On common level it's okay to express a critical opinion without having to be ready to "do it yourself and show how it is done." However if it was criticism without anything to back it up with, or just constant rant, I'd see this comment very appropriate response.

In this matter I've grown to live and let live, although I still would agree with "how to attract *insert stuff* being more hoax than true. What there is true about it though, if you have the right attitude, you're more likely to get what you want.

I don't think the post was meant to be taken seriously. This was the op's first and last post.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Many people are way too comfortable, and they do not want to rock their boat. They will not stand up to anything because it might negatively affect them and their comfortable life. Even if they know that others are suffering, they will not stand up for others because it might cause some pain for them. They are scared, but in their fear they are giving theirs and everyone else's power away, and relying heavily on the flawed system. I just keep wondering how long a system that's as imbalanced as ours can stand.
The theory/proposition that if you (others?) were willing to give up your (their) 'comfort' and get 'upset' (boat-rocked? and 'stand up' 'for' others so as to 'alleviate' their 'suffering' would result in something 'better' (a better kind of society, etc.) being 'created' is questionable to say the least, at least in view of the fact that our imbalanced (by huge overpopulational stresses) 'system' can't and won't 'stand' much longer. It is already 'fracturing' and 'crumbling'. No part of the 'globe' will be spared the 'shock' effects. What's going on in Africa and the Middle East is just a small 'taste' of what is coming for everyone!

The question is how one can spiritually lovingly engage, how can 'spiritual' principles be used to face and lovingly engage, with others and Life at large in a positive way in such a context. I am reminded of Jesus' trying to 'prep' the people around him in such regard - IMO, what was happening around him then paralled (history is cyclical in this regard!) what is happening to 'us' now, by way of saying things like: "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us. For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

That you say you are 'wondering' about "how long" our system can stand suggests that you are still not willing, and so how could you possible be open to 'getting ready', to engage with 'deep' philosophical spirituality (analogous to most 'ecologists' still approaching environmental issues in piece meal fashion instead of embracing what is called 'deep' ecology).

Or are you? If not you jro5139, I wonder if others here willing (to 'get ready, get set, and go') in this regard.

Believe it or not, I have been 'seeing' and 'facing' what's coming since the 60's - glad to report that finally relaxed enough to know that nothing can/will happen before its time, others 'seeing' and 'facing' what's coming included. The 'thrust' of this thread leads me to be hopeful, however, that some people here may be getting ready to 'face', 'embrace' and make the 'most' of 'the truth' in the above regard.

I think that the LOA applies in the context of all circumstances by the way, but 'circumstances' are presently not conducive to 'attracting' physical/social 'well being' and and 'stability' (think: economic 'wealth', medical 'insurance' and social security 'benefits'), so I think it only makes sense to 'attract' (cultivate?) spiritual 'wealth', 'well-being' and 'stability'. We can discuss how one may got about doing that in the context of a happening wherein "no stone will be left unturned', if you wish.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:57 AM
Master
How wonderful it is that the internet is such a diverse mangle of information that allows for us to sharpen our discernment so that we can master for ourselves how to unravel Truth.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 23-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
How wonderful it is that the internet is such a diverse mangle of information that allows for us to sharpen our discernment so that we can master for ourselves how to unravel Truth.
Some will be willing and able to do so and so will, and some won't be and so won't so do. "Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the [full revelation!] cometh." (Matthew 25:1-13)

Don't feel 'bad' though. Unless the one's whose oil run's out totally embrace 'darkness' (I nevertheless feel 'sorry' for those that will/do because I understand that the potential for such 'fault' is built into all of us!) , they'll get another 'go' at the light in a future life.

Old 23-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme123
Many so called spiritual youtubers are deceivers. They use there healthy looking skin and hypnotizing way of talking to trance the audience. You notice they have a certain unique energy to them they look healthy with radiant glowing eyes and glowing skin and so people think that this person must be a real spiritual person. Not all people with activated spirits are good people. Look at the word they're saying not their face or way of talking or the mystical glare . These spiritual people are beating around the bush and not covering main topics. They don't talk about new world order or spiritual warfare. All they talk about is meditation and third eye and kundalini etc. there's more to spirituality than that. Ignoring the bad stuff won't make it go away. Those people are deceivers. Also we need to step up and help awaken humanity. It's going Ina really dark direction fast. Expose the mind control tactics and all of that stuff. If you Beleive in money and government then you are not awake

I actually think it's positive that people who don't know anything about economics don't get into economics. Money aren't the problem- greed is. Replace money with gold or oak leaves and nothing will change. Governments aren't the problem- corruption and deceit are. You can manage public institutions to actually serve everyone, but that requires a deep level of empathy, on top of practical knowledge. If most folks don't have that, neither will their leaders.

I agree that there's a lot of ** out on the Internet- and everywhere else; lost of scam-artists, oil-snake vendors and arrogant self-proclaimed spiritual know-it-all's. It's a side-effect of the freedom of speech and information technology we have, but this freedom and technology also allows us to learn things that are helping our spiritual evolution.