Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Guide
1947 Roswell crash

The following is based 100% on rumors that I heard in the early 1990s. Please continue reading only if you are able to recognize the difference between fantasy and reality.

Someone once told me a more detailed story about the famous Roswell UFO crash in 1947. Most people have heard about this incident that made the town of Roswell, New Mexico famous.

Well according to what I heard there was in fact an alien craft that crashed there. We (Earth) recovered a live alien body and many human body parts at the site. We took the alien who was named EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity) back to a secret facility where we held him prisoner. But the alien always managed to escape. Eventually we discovered that he had a device that allowed him to pass through solid walls and so we took away the device. We began questioning him, and for a long time thought we were getting answers. But we realized later that he had telepathic ability and that he was just telling us what we wanted to hear.

After a while the alien started to get sick. Our doctors had no understanding of his biology or how to help him. We thought maybe if we sent a signal out to his home planet saying that one of their own needed their assistance we might be able to get more technology like the device we discovered on the alien. In the mean time we put a little boy with the alien to keep him company. The alien and the boy developed an empathic bond and so the boy began to feel sicker as the alien's condition got worse. But eventually the alien died and the boy got better. This idea was later used in a popular movie titled E.T. released in 1982.

As we continued to wait for the aliens to arrive, a different race of aliens came and warned us not to trust or have any dealings with the aliens that were coming. They told us that they were dangerous and deceitful. We asked them if they could give us technology but they refused saying that we were not ready. They said they would be willing to assist with our spiritual development, but we refused and they went on their way.

Then the bad aliens came. We made all sorts of dealings with them in exchange for technology, including giving them underground bases under the four corners of Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, and Arizona, and granting them a limited allowance of human abductions. In our agreement with the aliens, they were not supposed to kill any humans but we found out very soon that they had no intention of keeping any of their promises as more human body parts were discovered.

Years later in the 1980s two men that worked for the CIA began to investigate alien abductions and published two well known novels that according to the story are said to be disinformation. They were titled Communion and Intruders.

Old 22-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Master
I don't quite know what to say in response to this, but it's a great story and I belive parts of it are true and parts aren't.
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 01:13 AM
mac

Went to Roswell a few weeks back - why aliens would choose such a dump of a place I'll never figure.
Old 23-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Master
hahahahah maybe they had their reasons?
Old 23-10-2010, 02:00 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
hahahahah maybe they had their reasons?

Perhaps they foresaw the eventual need to improve the local economy via increasing tourism....?

If so, they had it right!
Old 23-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Experiencer
Interesting story! I was watching the History Channel last night and there was a program on that claimed that Dugway Utah may be an extension of area 51. That is right down the road from me. Who woulda thunk. Sounds a little crazy, but I think it would be cool to have a sighting-not an abduction-just a cool country sighting. :o)
Old 23-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Guide
I'm sure they've found new locations for doing top secret stuff now that everyone has heard about Area 51. Of course the media are totally controlled in America so it's not like they would just put it on TV.

Area 51 is mostly an air base but they did other top secret things there too. Even criminal things, but hey they are above the law so who is going to stop them. It is a privately owned top secret air base where they test fly secret air craft. It was a perfect location because it was a big dry lake there in a valley. The dry lake provides soft ground for any test air craft that has to crash land, and the remoteness of the valley obscures the activity from accidental viewers.

But from what I've heard UFO sitings have been pretty common around there despite the secrecy surrounding the base.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Student4Life1975

if i could go back in time, this is likely where and when i would go, just minutes before it apparantly crashed, just to see if it really happened, and if it did, i would run upto the crash site and see if the pilots were in fact extra terrestrials. it would answer everything for me.
Old 29-08-2011, 03:24 AM
indiesongwriter

I wrote a song half inspired by Zetatalk.com's explanation of Roswell and the movie E.T. I don't really know what happened, but I was touched by the stories. Here are the lyrics:

ROSWELL REMEMBERED

"I fell into a different world
They alienated me
I've no name
We're just one
Family in a lonely milky way

I fell into a different time
Before my own and
Faraway I weep
Adrift in space
Though I know is just
One lifetime