Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Spirit25

That is thing I could never understand until now. I didn't fully abandon him. I ended things because I was upset, frustrated with him and hurt. I was tired of the roller coater of emotions and the contant hot/cold of it all. I apologized the next day and told him I didn't mean it but he wouldn't talk to me. Now thinking back, and remembering what his friend told me about how it bothered him that his real mother abandoned him, made me truly believe that he has a hard time trusting. He may not hold it against me anymore but he probably doesn't trust I have changed my behaviour to give me another chance. So yes you are right in saying it is his lesson to learn.

He has grown though since he moved away almost 2 1/2 years ago. Shortly after he moved out there he shut EVERYONE (his friends and family) out. He refused to come home for a visit and told his father he was NEVER coming home again. Well he came back this weekend and seeked all his friends out. He took full responsibility for his actions and was really happy to be home to see all his friends. He was very interested in their lives since he was gone (even asked how I was doing) and regrets missing out on everything.

I know my behaviour was wrong and I have learned to forgive him for his actions. I had just hoped that one day he could finally do the same for me. But again having expectations...like it's been said on here I just need to accept things how they are. For whatever reason he hasn't learned his lesson of forgiveness. Guess I still need to learn my lesson of patience.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 PM
mig

@lightworker with the research i did, apparently there are 5 stages to every dimension(we are currently living in 3d) that a soul must go through... 1st - infant soul, 2nd - baby soul, 3rd - young soul, 4th - mature soul & 5th - old soul... with each stage there are 7 levels within it, when u complete level 7, u move on to a new stage(each level requires one lifetime)... when the final lessons have been learnt and missions completed then on to a new dimension(4d/5d next)... with regard to the tf experience, males who reach this level are said to act all casual about this connection(keep it secret)... these level souls tend to live life as "THEY" want...
Old 02-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Spirit25

Wow really does sounds like my soulmate though I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it all.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Natalia

I was just reading through this. Thank you for clearing that up Mig. I find that interesting with the soul level stages. I only wish I was casual about this whole thing. It often made me think...I am in my 30s and never ever ever ever ever ever in my life (YET) had I come across this kind of connection. Sure, sexual chemistry before, sure emotional connection before, sure all of those kinds of relationship connections but never ever ever a soul connection where you are quite aware something on another level happened and even there being a psychic connection between you (soul & psych level) not once have I experienced that until I met him. And how can one be so casual about this? How could I be? Like it's just "Oh yah, him? Yeah he's just a soul connection, happens daily for me! Really " PFFFFT!!! Yeah right!
I have had two encounters where I could read in a telepathic way what another was going to say but never had I had someone 'know me' and what was on my mind or how I was feeling without him being physically around me. He could pick it up! I think most men I have come across are more like "Huh? What??" When it comes to woman and whats on their minds. Him....he knew. I have put it down to many things...as to rule out madness. One being that he has this connection with anyone and everyone and is psychic at this level at all times.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Master
No I can feel, know what my tf really thinking behind his words. Id purposely say it before he did. He just stared like how does she know lol I know him. N its just him. Perhaps I can with other but I haven't fully develop it. So rest assure its special n you.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Natalia

I know he would feel me. He'd ask me. He doesn't anymore. I dont know if it's because he no longer feels me or has somehow learnt how to block it. I guess when you are feeling someone's intesnity, emotions etc then after awhile it could become distracting. So it makes sense to block, even can understand why the term 'runner' is mentioned.