Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Guide
question about double numbers

I frequently see 11, 22, 33, 44, 55.. Like for example last night I woke up at exactly 11:22 pm. I'm used to it , but I am so confused..

Whenever I'm thinking about something I fear, or trying to figure it out, I see those numbers. I don't know what it means. I get pretty freaked out, I'm not sure if I am being guided to just accept it, or if I'm missing the point on something, etc etc. I'm not really sure what to think or do.

They show up especially when I'm thinking if my fears are true and I won't escape them, I think that is the real confusing factor here.

Any advice??
Old 21-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Sira

Doreen Virtue has done a great job explaining numbers:
Angel numbers
Old 21-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Guide
Thank you so much. It is exactly what I was looking for. As I opened this article, I looked at the clock and it sead 12:55. WOW

Quote:
555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

Okay. Okay. That's enough evidence for me.

Thank you for the article, I appreciate it greatly.
Old 21-01-2011, 06:21 PM
chuckp

More about numbers from Shekina :

shekinaspeaks.com/Meaning_of_Numbers.html

spiritlibrary.com/shekina-rose-blue-ray/2011-predictions-ascension-symptoms-ancient-mother-revelation-codes-13

(sorry about the addresses, cannot post links yet, use copy/paste)
Old 22-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Uhmar

this site may help you
http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology4.html