Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:18 PM
JudeyJane

454 in a Classroom - Dream/vision

I'm reposting this. I put it in the wrong area I guess.

I had a dream about 2 years ago about a guy who is said to be my twin flame, and we were in a classroom together and had to take this required course in order to graduate. But the number on this door specifically read 454, and he sat right next to me in this class.

From the internet it says...

"The 4 and 5 combination tells of hard work and effort leading to a sense of freedom and new and exciting avenues and pathways.
Your angels want you to know that they are involved in one of your significant life changes at this time, and ask that you follow their lead in regards to your next steps.**"

This was 2 years ago, and I still speak to this man everyday. We HAVE been through hell, mostly me. He would express how he feels than would deny it, back and forth, like a ping pong. Bring me close then push me away. He has said that he has done this to other people that hes liked as well, but they've all left him once they got tired... It is getting close to 4 years that I've know him, we haven't met in person yet but since I've met him online, by weird circumstances, I've always had this tug on my heart and even the first dream I had about him, telling me that there was something about him I needed to hold on to.

Maybe this should have gone in the twin flames section, but I was wondering what you all thought about the prominence of the number 454 that I saw on the classroom door.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Experiencer
Hi JJ,

My thoughts on 454.....4 does represent stability, security, geometrically 4 is a square and people with this number have a tendency to setup their own limitations and box themselves in....this can turn the postive 4 into a negative which represents confusion and instability.

Now see your two 4's rocking back and forth between the 5 (change, freedom)....it's almost a push, pull effect. Plus if you add 454 together, 4 + 5 + 4 = 13/4 so there's the 4 again.

4's have a tendency to keep relationships at arm's length. They long for intimacy and fear it at the same time. If a person (like you) was thinking of ending the relationship, the 4 would endeavor to pull you back into the limelight again. The possiblity could be of being abandoned by someone in early life. 4's also have a tendency to go deep wthin to search for deeper meanings. They are tremendous artisans, rocking between pain and creation.

It could be your dream or intuition was just trying to tell you about the radical shifts of emotion between you two?