Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Knower
reincarnation

I was wondering if anyone knew or if it has happened to them that if someone who you knew passed and has reincarnated, can their previous soul communicate with you or are they no longer able to communicate with you since they have reincarnated into a new body/person?
Old 21-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Master

I know someone who passed away who has reborn. I know nothing about communicating with souls.
Old 21-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Ascender

hi if you have an open connection to the world behind the veil

you can connect to those there but also if they have reincarnated again

that does not break any links

i know quiet a few ppl in those ways so its tested and tried
Old 23-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Knower
My question just seems to be a bit complex, since it involves dying and coming back as another human being..but the same soul. I wonder if you do come back, if its a part of your previous life that comes back to fulfill a mission, or do you come back all together? I wish I knew what to make out of this. ive done some reading but seem to find different answers... if anyone knows more about this, PLEASE, id love to hear and be enlightened. ..
Old 23-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Master

Rebirth
Old 28-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aduff
I was wondering if anyone knew or if it has happened to them that if someone who you knew passed and has reincarnated, can their previous soul communicate with you or are they no longer able to communicate with you since they have reincarnated into a new body/person?

My aunt tried to contact various souls during her daily meditations. She told me she usually tried to contact her guides and had good responses. She was surprised by her success, but she told me that she also tried to contact her father, who passed away in 1958. While communicating with her guides, she always received feelings of love and compassion but when she connected with the father's soul, it was a feeling of anger. She told me he had reincarnated already and was not tolerant of her intrusion. She was taken back by this and never tried again. She felt a bit hurt by his response.
Old 14-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduff

Nature tends to bring loved ones of past lives together ,and somehow situations and circumstances arise which makes this reunion possible.

Intimacy comes back as well, with loved ones of past lives. One tends to be comfortable and happy being with the person, though it cannot be consciously explained. The 'Love at First Sight' experiences happen probably under this influence.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 14-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Master

There have been a few people with enough details of there past life that they contacted there family members . Like that boy that had been a ww2 fighter pilot . He met the lady that had been his wife , he knew enough details of his life that she believed him .
Old 14-04-2015, 05:52 PM
rachaeld

As I understand, there is a part of our soul that is always in the spiritual realm even if we are on the earth plane. So yes, you can connect with that soul even if another part of them has reincarnated.
Old 16-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Knower
Thanks guys.as complex as this is.. I'm getting a better picture of it all ��