Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi, MyKind of Lullaby: I guess we kind of "failed" eh? Just kidding. I did not sense any bad energy - I zoomed into my sensitive self before I read any other posts so I wouldn't be influenced - I sensed it was a blessing; an extension of peace, a gentle manifestation of benevolence. But I was very curious about your take on it, and it looks like my sense was way off too. But I really appreciate you sharing this photo with your SF community!

@Mr.Whitmore: God, you make me laff! I always enjoy your posts - you bring such respectful and refreshing humour to so much. I think you should quit your job and be hired to go through all the "cranky" posts in SF and heal the conflicts and aggression with your light-hearted humour. I'm serious! But then, how would you pay your bills...?

How could I pay my bills?

You guys could pay me!!!

Seriously though...thanks for hijacking the thread!

No seriously though....thanks for your kind words...appreciated....
Old 28-01-2013, 04:40 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi, MyKind of Lullaby: I guess we kind of "failed" eh? Just kidding. I did not sense any bad energy - I zoomed into my sensitive self before I read any other posts so I wouldn't be influenced - I sensed it was a blessing; an extension of peace, a gentle manifestation of benevolence. But I was very curious about your take on it, and it looks like my sense was way off too. But I really appreciate you sharing this photo with your SF community!

Haha no, you guys didn't fail :p you were correct about the atmosphere of the room. Who knows, maybe the spirit guy isnt there anymore!
Old 28-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
Haha no, you guys didn't fail :p you were correct about the atmosphere of the room. Who knows, maybe the spirit guy isnt there anymore!

I think that we did not failed, rather I tend to think that you know very little about that room. Perhaps you are guided by apparent things, about who were there.

Secondly, animals have got skills to perceive things beyond the evident ones.

Thirdly, I still strongly recommend a deep cleansing of the room, beginning with a physical one. Bad energies nest with preference into not-so-clean-or-not-so-ordered spaces.

Blessings,
TISS
Old 05-02-2013, 03:25 AM
Pathfinder

Hello

Quote:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they sense anything from these pictures. I'll explain why i'm asking if i get an answer. (sorry for the quality and mess of the room :P) Thank you!

Edited by staff - pictures removed by request

I felt something right over the bed right in the middle and right in between the bed and the ceiling.I cannot really explain it very good.It doesn't feel Evil.

Last edited by arive nan : 16-02-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:39 AM
StephenK

Quote:
The room or the dog? The dog was just sleeping, she just got back from a long walk. She was tired :p the dog has nothing to do with the picture.

If a dog or cat will both enter and sleep in a room this it's very-likely okay... I had a cat once that shared with me a brief OBE while laying in our bed some years ago... it was clear to me then that cats are tuned into the ambient energies in a room... the cat was so familiar with this more rarefied state that he hardly seemed phased by the experience...
Old 05-02-2013, 05:52 PM
silverfall

I'm not getting a very positive feeling or vibe!! I can't be more specific,something about the curtains or the window space
Old 05-02-2013, 06:46 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfall
I'm not getting a very positive feeling or vibe!! I can't be more specific,something about the curtains or the window space

This would actually make a good image to use in a psychology class.... positive or negative? Compositionally speaking, let's look at the details:

Positive vibes... the dog (ahhh) and the coziness of a room that was recently slept in...
Negative vibes... the rooms messy, the lighting is off, image grainy, and there's a mask on the desk that seems a bit creepy...

So when handed to a psyche class and asked for impressions both versions will likely express themselves within our unconscious...
Our conscious self only process around the clock-speed of 35kb a second
While our unconscious is smoking along at around 4 megs a second...

Our unconscious is all over the image... while our conscious self is trying to play catch-up via "impressions".... how many saw the mask? your unconscious self most likely did... :^)

Edited by staff - pictures removed by request

Last edited by arive nan : 16-02-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
If a dog or cat will both enter and sleep in a room this it's very-likely okay... I had a cat once that shared with me a brief OBE while laying in our bed some years ago... it was clear to me then that cats are tuned into the ambient energies in a room... the cat was so familiar with this more rarefied state that he hardly seemed phased by the experience...
Yaay, that was my thought. I have cats and dogs and believe me, they pick up on things we can't see and they pick up on our emotions as well, but this dog is pretty happy and content to snooze in the room. I felt and saw absolutely nothing. I suspected some people would zero in on particular things and claim there were this, that and the other thing. It would be a good psych class assignment lol. I didn't even notice the mask thingy. lol
Old 05-02-2013, 10:59 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I didn't even notice the mask thingy. lol
Heehhee neither did I until silverfall had mentioned that there was something odd about the window... having played a lot with photography in the past I suspected it had to do with the awkward elements (mess around the tv, droopy curtains, over exposed lighting) it was while looking closely that I finally noticed the mask.... well duhhh... however, our attention is drawn mostly to the dog so the mask got a pass as to our direct notice, while our unconscious still registered it at some level... funny stuff this whole thing of perception.... :^)
Old 08-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Blackhawk

Oh wow I didn't even see the dog until I read StephenK's post with the diagram. That's kind of weirded me out.

I did see an older man crouching near the pillow closest to window though, staring straight at the camera.