Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Master
@ Aknaton … in my view, the manner of ascension of kundalini is determined by our spiritual development, not the other way around. There is past life carry forward as well.

The guru is always there, either in the material or ethereal, as provided by the universe.

It’s about our soul development. Let’s say, the idea is love enablement, then shifting to ingraining direct wisdom and getting to unity consciousness, not necessarily in a linear sequential order. If we obtain a siddhi (power) and cannot align it with love, we again amplify ego (delusion).

Taking the mind-body including all chakras as instruments, if we simply focus on aligning head with heart or reworded, ending inner conflict, we become still, receptive. Then, it becomes easier, since the current can do its work without thought interference from our side.

Remember, love employs no force. So the role of our ‘free will’ is to choose alignment.

That’s my view but I’m willing to allow others may have a different perspective on the matter. Oh, as for bliss, it becomes a permanent feature, once the Sushumna is ignited after polarities descend to merge at the heart centre.

As is said, that which doesn’t come and go is real. Sporadic experiences are great as signposts but assimilation is necessary.
Old 27-09-2021, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Aknaton

You know it inside out. agree 99%. i would just say there are many moving parts and its not always needed or helps having a guru to get from a to b. usually but not always. and for how long varies.

I did find it helpful. but then i found a lot more power doing my own thing and using the power of the planet.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I had thoroughly grounded for 2-3 years before embarking on that work (kriya yoga). Shortly after that, root awakening was achieved and from there it took another about 5-6 years to get the energies stabilized in Manipura. The energies should move from one Chakra to another, staying there and rising further. It never happens in an instant. It takes years.

Hello Aknaton,

I am curious to know more about what Kriya Yoga brought you. Not often do I hear about someone who is (or has) following that path.

Having practice myself the microcosmic orbit in Taoism, the Psychic fire techniques in Tibetan Buddhism and the 20 Kriya yoga practice, I find there is a familiarity in the three of them. Yet when Kundalini awakes it takes you away from any of those three paths I just mentioned.

In the technique of those three path there is always a control of the one meditating in moving the chi/prana/or else in the body while when kundalini awakes there is a need to completely let go of those subtle movement of prana/Shakti occurring until there is no more observer.

I am not saying that one path is better than the other, I am simply someone who likes to experience all the possible paths this world as to offer.

Of course I could be wrong, this only comes from my personal experience.

Regards,

Antoine
Old 28-09-2021, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account

@Unseeking Seeker

I definitely agree that the souls past movements and attainment greatly determine ones success in they're current spiritual practice. I had one experiences with the bliss, cosmic consciousness and all, but it only lasted a few days and I couldn't stay onto it (I wish I could). I think it's from the heart chakra, but I don't really know.

@running

I am of the opinion that many, myself included, need a guru who would show them they way to go, because personally, I got so curious that I spent much valued time in exploring unprofitable things, . It was fun, but nothing to show for it but experiences that appealed to me.

@Legrand

What I got from Kriya Yoga was increased sexual ability, heightened intuition, resilience to some diseases, coz I used to get sick often when I was younger, and that kind of helped reduce that. Though I do still have throat troubles every now and then. I can bet twenty bucks that you can dissipate a headache with just 15 minutes of Hong Sau breathing. Also, I can take quite the voltage if a guru performed shaktipat on me, but that kind of means I need to spend more time practicing.

But the bad part is that it makes you very sensitive to spirits, and having to spend time trying to discern if the spirit was good or bad is a challenge. You always have to keep up the practice or your energy level would gradually decrease.

I read the Taoist book on the Golden flower and obsessed over it, but never actually practiced it. I did feel though through the outward ujjayi breath a warm dull yellow ball, kind of like a sexual warmth. You can actually breath your way to orgasm, lol! Even though I would try to lift up that energy to avoid the feelings, I didn't manage. I think that's were semen retention comes in, never managed to do it though.

Last edited by Aknaton : 29-09-2021 at 08:13 AM.
Old 28-09-2021, 11:59 PM
Quote:
@running
I suppose that those who need a guru need they're diapers changed a lot (if ya get what I mean, lol).
I found that to be an insulting sentence...aimed at many very devoted and earnest people.
If you got off the bus in a strange city ---would you be a baby accepting a tour guide?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Deactivated Account

L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I found that to be an insulting sentence...aimed at many very devoted and earnest people.
If you got off the bus in a strange city ---would you be a baby accepting a tour guide?
I apologize if this sounded offensive, I will erase it immediately. I was inderectly referring to myself.
Old 29-09-2021, 10:49 AM
Legrand

Quote:
L
I apologize if this sounded offensive, I will erase it immediately. I was inderectly referring to myself.

Aknaton,

The way we refer to ourselves is often the biggest obstacle in one to merge with the absolute.

No on is judging you here.

We are all at the same level in Reality.

There is no level.

Regards

Antoine
Old 29-09-2021, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
I had one experiences with the bliss, cosmic consciousness and all, but it only lasted a few days and I couldn't stay onto it (I wish I could). I think it's from the heart chakra, but I don't really know.

In my view, it’s about our orientation. When we* (*mind-body consciousness) wish to be in control, either amplifying or resisting the magnetic current, then bliss recedes. If we step out of our own way, it’s better.

Earlier, I used to experience diluted bliss in waves. However, after descent of balanced polarities as Shiva & Shakti into the heart centre, the union resulted in a bliss explosion, illuminating the Sushumna. In some scriptures, this is alluded to as the rod of initiation or staff of power. Anyway, then the bliss current is continuous, like our breath or the inner sound current.

Igor Kufayev has described this in his video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo
Old 29-09-2021, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Aknatom

If you were in fhe bliss for a few days that is a big deal. you got to keep going. may take a hundred more three days. maybe more. maybe less. you just got to keep going! if its your goal.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 03-10-2021, 12:20 PM
Legrand

Shambavi : Kriya Yoga Practice 12

Hello,

Don't do yoga techniques often anymore but here is a nice one for those who feel Kundalini.

Breath in from the root to the crown, feeling the stem in the centre of the spine all the way to the bud of the flower of the crown.

Breath retention, watch the bud open in a flower and close back into a bud as many time as possible. You must feel the flower from the inside and outside at the same time.

Breath out going down the lotus all the way to the root chakra.

Breath retention, feel the roots of the lotus.

End of one cycle.

Then breath in again going up the lotus and so on.

Do 11 cycles, no more no less. Should take about 11 minutes.

And voilĂ !

Enjoy!

Antoine