Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Master

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=388

I really do not know ImthatIm – but is it possible you entered into a deep – theta brainwave meditation – where there is an ‘awareness shift’ (& all awareness shifts can feel a bit like ‘little deaths’) where your body merged with your ‘energy-body’?
In such states it is as if you almost have stopped breathing and your skin is breathing instead.

running – always a pleasure.

It is just that all matter has ‘spirit’ or call it now an electromagnetic field.

When you see – what looks like ‘people’ and they have no electromagnetic field whatsoever – it gives one the total creeps.
Seen two of those in my life.

Old 24-06-2019, 02:25 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my thoughts and viewpoints.

yes it does. they are sharing their experince. i shared similiar in feeling like dieing. never experinced difficulty of breathing. a lot there i experinced and some not. its unique for everybody. with a lot of generality.

i looked at the link but wasn't sure what to comment on. thanks for bringing a couple up to comment on.

in general and i only had time to skim through it. sounds like somebody is writing about their process of a kundalini awakening.

im not trying to put the person down and maybe im wrong. but doesn't sound like the person has gone to the point of it becoming permenant. why do i say that? there were a number of things that were still blocks for the person. she or he said it can't be experinced while such and such. or this. or that. correct me if im wrong. if anything makes it not there then that is still in the process. if reguardless of ANYTHING the current that makes the body feel joyful is always there. that joy feeling in the body. that silence in the mind. then it has become permenant. not the end. but a new beginning. as it still has every cell and so on to work through. where people become confused it seems is they think the person must have no ego. must have no emotions. must have no desires. must not have bad days. and so on. wrong. bliss and silence are independent of the emotional body and the thinking mind. so joy and silence can be experinced in all experinces. the difference is that what may have been a horrible experince is experinced with joy in the body and a background of silence in the mind.

more on why people are confused. if somebody is in the process many things can block the joy and silence. having a deep emotion may block it. having a deep desire may block it. running down the street may block it. in other words they havent integrated it so that in life it is there.

Thanks running

I'm getting a clearer picture.

When I first heard of kundalini, I was reading of people getting sick and having
all kinds of problem because of a serpent busting through chakra's.
I brushed it off and just thought it was a new age practice.
I kept hearing the term more and more though.
Then someone I know personally accused me of having my kundalini raised.

Native American practices and ways have been largely decimated.
So there are a lot of holes in the teachings and practices.
Also most of the people I trusted to talk with have gone on in Spirit.
That is why I have gravitated toward the Hinduism lately since they seem to have
a whole picture down to minute details. I just get turned around with a new language.

Anyway thanks again.
Old 24-06-2019, 06:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

[url]

running – always a pleasure.

It is just that all matter has ‘spirit’ or call it now an electromagnetic field.

When you see – what looks like ‘people’ and they have no electromagnetic field whatsoever – it gives one the total creeps.

i would be to. and or curious. thank you for sharing

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 24-06-2019, 11:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

Well, that's an interesting thought and I would like to turn it around a bit.

The "people" I refer to as gods or goddesses (or Devas) on this forum are the exact opposite of that. They have a very clear and unmistakeable electromagnetic field, which they can use to connect to you or even touch you, but no physical body to go with it. The feeling is the exact opposite of creepy, it provides one with a feeling of bliss, contentment and happiness.
Old 24-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Well, that's an interesting thought and I would like to turn it around a bit.

The "people" I refer to as gods or goddesses (or Devas) on this forum are the exact opposite of that. They have a very clear and unmistakeable electromagnetic field, which they can use to connect to you or even touch you, but no physical body to go with it. The feeling is the exact opposite of creepy, it provides one with a feeling of bliss, contentment and happiness.
The Devas are shapeshifters as well, so even though they don't necessarily have a physical body, only an energetic one, this does not necessarily mean they cannot manifest a physical form if need be...but it is not a flesh and blood form, but a solid astral form on this 3D plane - which is difficult to describe really...but think "Mahavatar Babaji" or "Guru Dakshinamurthy," or"Ascended Master" to get the whole thing about that.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The Devas are shapeshifters as well, so even though they don't necessarily have a physical body, only an energetic one, this does not necessarily mean they cannot manifest a physical form if need be...but it is not a flesh and blood form, but a solid astral form on this 3D plane - which is difficult to describe really...but think "Mahavatar Babaji" or "Guru Dakshinamurthy," or"Ascended Master" to get the whole thing about that.

Yes, indeed. I deliberately did not want to bring up the physicality aspect of deities. I find it rather confusing. Let's just say they can manifest one when needed, but it is not their natural state to exist in a physical body. We still know relatively little about how this works, so I avoid discussing the particulars.

My own feeling is (and it is just that), that deities once had physical bodies, but no longer do, by and large. Like you said, they have "ascended" and are now on a higher plane.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, indeed. I deliberately did not want to bring up the physicality aspect of deities. I find it rather confusing. Let's just say they can manifest one when needed, but it is not their natural state to exist in a physical body. We still know relatively little about how this works, so I avoid discussing the particulars.

My own feeling is (and it is just that), that deities once had physical bodies, but no longer do, by and large. Like you said, they have "ascended" and are now on a higher plane.
That's fine my dear.

I have no reservations about discussing anything really, because I can also choose NOT to believe anything another says about how "Gods cannot have physical bodies" because I have witnessed this for myself..and those who say it is impossible, must not have seen it. Nothing is "taboo" with me either.

Due to my total openess and receptivity, it was explained to me how they managed this..nothing is confusing or difficult once you understand how it is done.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:47 PM
Master

Quote:
That's fine my dear.

I have no reservations about discussing anything really, because I can also choose NOT to believe anything another says about how "Gods cannot have physical bodies" because I have witnessed this for myself..and those who say it is impossible, must not have seen it. Nothing is "taboo" with me either.

Due to my total openess and receptivity, it was explained to me how they managed this..nothing is confusing or difficult once you understand how it is done.

Well, I may not be of much help in my current, sleep-deprived state, but there are a few thoughts on this I would like to add. In fact, they are actually questions, to which I don't believe we have answers currently.

1, Is a higher-dimensional body a physical body in the sense we understand the word?

This one stumps me and I feel if we can find an answer to this question, it might reveal a lot about higher realities and the beings that inhabit that them.

I once had a vision of Avalokiteshvara and what I actually saw was an endless collection of body parts (eyes and ears mostly, as well as the palm of a hand), seemingly stretching to infinity. Was that how he actually is, or do we just see him this way from our vantage point because he exists in a higher dimension? It could simply be a prism or halls and mirror effect, as his reality intersects with ours.

2, Is higher-dimensional light substantially similar to light found in our reality?

In other words, do light-beings really have bodies that appear luminous to us, but from their perspective, it is made up of ordinary matter from their reality?

3, Do we have the capacity to truly understand beings of light from a higher reality?

E.g. do our primate brains make it impossible for us to form a true picture of higher beings and their reality? Can we bridge that gap with our physical brains or is a shedding of our physical shelf and evolution into a higher state of consciousness and being is pretty much a prerequisite?

Those are the main ones, but if we can start finding answers to these questions, I feel we will have gotten much closer to the truth.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Well, I may not be of much help in my current, sleep-deprived state, but there are a few thoughts on this I would like to add. In fact, they are actually questions, to which I don't believe we have answers currently.

1, Is a higher-dimensional body a physical body in the sense we understand the word?

This one stumps me and I feel if we can find an answer to this question, it might reveal a lot about higher realities and the beings that inhabit that them.

I once had a vision of Avalokiteshvara and what I actually saw was an endless collection of body parts (eyes and ears mostly, as well as the palm of a hand), seemingly stretching to infinity. Was that how he actually is, or do we just see him this way from our vantage point because he exists in a higher dimension? It could simply be a prism or halls and mirror effect, as his reality intersects with ours.

2, Is higher-dimensional light substantially similar to light found in our reality?

In other words, do light-beings really have bodies that appear luminous to us, but from their perspective, it is made up of ordinary matter from their reality?

3, Do we have the capacity to truly understand beings of light from a higher reality?

E.g. do our primate brains make it impossible for us to form a true picture of higher beings and their reality? Can we bridge that gap with our physical brains or is a shedding of our physical shelf and evolution into a higher state of consciousness and being is pretty much a prerequisite?

Those are the main ones, but if we can start finding answers to these questions, I feel we will have gotten much closer to the truth.
Everything we see is made up of energy, even though it appears solid to us.

The illusion of solidity is dependent upon the relative position in space/time to the one observing it.. i.e. "that stuff only exists because I also exist".

Between the dimensions of existence, there is a field of formation or trans formation, in which Consciousness creates mass/matter.

For example, between this 3/4D existence in relative, perceptual Spacetime and the 5th Dimensional Astral realm (where the Devas live), there is an osmotic barrier that scientists have called "The Higgs Field". It is the Higgs Field which gives mass and speed to any fundamental, energetic particles which travel through it.

https://physics.aps.org/articles/v6/111

You could say the Devas can energetically integrate and disintegrate their form (matter) on the quantum level by shifting their vibration through electrostatic spectrometry in relation to the Higgs Field.

This can then bring them into our dimension through gaps in the RF spectrum (lay line vortices) particularly with regards to gaps in the Terahertz wavelengths..or what Nikola Tesla once called "Scalar Waves".

Next question? =)
Old 24-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Everything we see is made up of energy, even though it appears solid to us.

The illusion of solidity is dependent upon the relative position in space/time to the one observing it.. i.e. "that stuff only exists because I also exist".

Between the dimensions of existence, there is a field of formation or trans formation, in which Consciousness creates mass/matter.

For example, between this 3/4D existence in relative, perceptual Spacetime and the 5th Dimensional Astral realm (where the Devas live), there is an osmotic barrier that scientists have called "The Higgs Field". It is the Higgs Field which gives mass and speed to any fundamental, energetic particles which travel through it.

https://physics.aps.org/articles/v6/111

You could say the Devas can energetically integrate and disintegrate their form (matter) on the quantum level by shifting their vibration through electrostatic spectrometry in relation to the Higgs Field.

This can then bring them into our dimension through gaps in the RF spectrum (lay line vortices) particularly with regards to gaps in the Terahertz wavelengths..or what Nikola Tesla once called "Scalar Waves".

Next question? =)

Alright Sheldon, you got me there, I have no idea, what you're on about, and I've actually read some popular physics books in my time, with the ones written by Michio Kaku being my favourite.

Which reminds me, he once wrote about the theoretical characteristics of beings that exist in higher-dimensional space (4, 5 etc... dimensions) and what he came up with bears a striking resemblance to our experiences with gods, fairies and other "supernatural" beings.

I myself prefer simpler explanations to the ones above as maths and physics were never my forte...

I'm quite taken by the Law of One concept of different densities and octaves, where the only differentiator between various densities of reality is the vibratory frequency. The higher you go on the octave scale, the less "dense" and material the reality in question. This would actually seem to mesh quite well with string theory, whereby different particles are only differentiated from each other by the frequency at which they vibrate. They are all made of the same "stuff" (one-dimensional strings), but they vibrate differently, hence various particles that appear completely different from each other are formed. Change the frequency and presto-change-o, a new particle magically appears. The same principle applies during meditation and what you refer to as shape-shifting. I prefer to call it frequency-change.