Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-06-2019, 12:02 AM
ImthatIm

Sentient

Just seen your PS.

I am not really looking for a new island.
Just trying to understand when people are talking about their island.(kudalini being the island.)
Old 23-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Thanks

Side note received.

I've met bizarre many times.
LOL!

Quote:
Does it seem that I am jumping into something bizarre from where you sit?

Am I trying to find commonality with kundalini where there is none, from where you sit?
My intent here was to discover why there were like 2 approaches to Shiva/Shakti union:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=118

And now I feel - I have found a satisfactory answer.
Both paths imo. lead to Water/Fire union and I really couldn’t make a judgement call for another person which path is the best for them to go by first.

But I got curious – and the man who created the “Kunlun system Water path” - mixes Taoism, Mongolian Blue Wolf Shamanism, Native American and Egyptian into his programs – which sounds soooo ‘New Agey’.

Then again – if it works and he has had genuine connections - whom am I to judge.

But I did find a bizarre form of “Mongolian Shamanism” out there – where things just ‘do not add up’ imo. align with the Pole Star – so to speak.
(Sarangerel in her books gave genuine information).

So I just want to respect this Kundalini path, but recognize that it is not mine as such - but for another, it probably is the best way.
Plus you do learn from alternatives as well.

Old 23-06-2019, 05:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Regarding the upward and downward flowing energies, I do experience this, but I guess I had trouble conceptualising it up to now. It is hard to describe, or even properly perceive, energetic processes going on in your body. Thank you all for your useful quotes and posts in that regard.

I guess it makes sense to refer to the upward flowing energy (Shakti) as fire and the Downward flowing one (Shiva or Heaven) as water. If you think about it, the popular imagery of both confirms these themes. Shiva has always been associated with water and Shakti with fire. It also makes sense that these energies meet, mix and merge in the heart, which is the central chakra. Hopefully, we'll manage to figure some of this out on this thread.

shiva- silence/void experienced

shakti- current/flow experinced

thats how i have heard it. doesn't mean its correct. in that perhaps its used differently in places.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-06-2019, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
shiva- silence/void experienced

shakti- current/flow experinced

thats how i have heard it. doesn't mean its correct. in that perhaps its used differently in places.

Shiva ... The silence ... the void being vibrant Divine Love magnetism
Shakti ... The current, the electricity

And the electromagnetic union, the ignition within being ineffable ecstatic bliss unending

Old 23-06-2019, 02:51 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Shiva ... The silence ... the void being vibrant Divine Love magnetism
Shakti ... The current, the electricity

And the electromagnetic union, the ignition within being ineffable ecstatic bliss unending

Hello Unseeking Seeker,

Since immemorial times, the speed of light, and thus that of electromagnetism, was thought to be infinite in speed. Since a hundred years we know that the speed of electromagnetic energy is limited to the speed of light in any gravitational field system. This means that the use of the symbol of light to represent the Divine needs to be revisited.

At the speed of light time stops to move and the universe becomes infinite. This light, that one may identify to in consciousness, represents to me the Self, Love, etc. that may be felt from lower chakras to the heart chakra. The hearth chakra is the threshold from where starts to be felt a higher consciousness that does not use energy/light/electromagnetism as a body/home mixing with consciousness tied to energy/light/electromagnetism.

From less than one hundred years, we know, at least a few know, that information may travel faster than light. The speed of transmission of this information is though at this point to be instantaneous. But no energy as we know is transmitted, only information. This transmission of information calls for another type on consciousness not tied to light as defined here. That information form of consciousness may be felt from the fourth chakra and higher.

This could explain why its so hard to bring the gross body consciousness that finds its highest expression in the Self of the heart chakra and is tied to light to completely merge in this IT, that has no Name for us, and to which the crown chakra as a form of contact with.

Of course, one may find a mix of those both type of being (light being and information being) in all the levels of the body from the gross to the more subtle.

The hardest for a living being would then be to find/create for the Self, the son of God, to be in direct contact with That which has no Name.

Shakti is both this light consciousness and this information consciousness that works to make both as One if She is on the ascending destruction path or path of the serpent or if She creates this world of the living if She is on the descending path from the subtle to the gross.

Enjoy!
Old 23-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
LOL!

My intent here was to discover why there were like 2 approaches to Shiva/Shakti union:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=118

And now I feel - I have found a satisfactory answer.
Both paths imo. lead to Water/Fire union and I really couldn’t make a judgement call for another person which path is the best for them to go by first.

But I got curious – and the man who created the “Kunlun system Water path” - mixes Taoism, Mongolian Blue Wolf Shamanism, Native American and Egyptian into his programs – which sounds soooo ‘New Agey’.

Then again – if it works and he has had genuine connections - whom am I to judge.

But I did find a bizarre form of “Mongolian Shamanism” out there – where things just ‘do not add up’ imo. align with the Pole Star – so to speak.
(Sarangerel in her books gave genuine information).

So I just want to respect this Kundalini path, but recognize that it is not mine as such - but for another, it probably is the best way.
Plus you do learn from alternatives as well.

from what i can gather.

it can start from anywhere in the body or from above the head and spread from there.

perhaps utilizing particular traditions will begin it from a certain place. in the end it doesn't make any difference.

my intuition once said. "doesn't matter how you make contact. only matters that you do." to me that makes since.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-06-2019, 10:21 PM
Master
It is a bit of a mystery.

At the same time-frame (with heightened sense of energy-fields emanating light) I came in contact with 2 people that were shining clear light so brightly the surroundings turned into shadows …….

So also within that time-frame, in passing, I came in contact with a man that looked like this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DztnGTFW0AAtBbJ.jpg

He wore a light blue martial arts suit – his skin was so yellow-yellow he was like a yellow China-man with jaundice and his eyes were strikingly blue - and he had no energy-field at all!

Talk about an ‘Iron Shirt’ – because it felt like he had withdrawn all his energy within.

Talked about him to the local Taoist group masters, who reckoned this man no longer was of this world.
The man didn’t freak me out, but weird it was.
Still, that idea gives me the creeps, whereas the clear light – well, that was such a dizzying height vibration with no attachments left - it almost gave me ‘vertigo’ – but to me that looked and felt “right”.

Old 23-06-2019, 10:28 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Q: What do I experience during meditation?
A: The first real meditation experience is always going to be experiencing death, feeling that you are going to die, losing control of your body and/or breath, inability to move the body, trance (to mean sleep-like state/profound absorption) or semi-conscious state with jerks and body shakes, or an intense experience (mostly scary, frightening) in which you feel something, someone, or some powerful force has seized you from the inside and/or the outside. In all these experiences, you will realize your utter helplessness. This is how Kundalini, the higher power in you, reveals its existence.

Does anyone agree that the above is a main part of kundalini?

Also how about the statement below?

Quote:
WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER OUR BODY WHEN KUNDALINI AWAKENS/POINTS UPWARD. It would seem as if somebody is breathing for us and we cannot control our breathing. It would feel as if somebody has taken possession of our body and forcing us to perform Pranayama or other bodily activities/Kriyas.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Does anyone agree that the above is a main part of kundalini?

Also how about the statement below?

my thoughts and viewpoints.

yes it does. they are sharing their experince. i shared similiar in feeling like dieing. never experinced difficulty of breathing. a lot there i experinced and some not. its unique for everybody. with a lot of generality.

i looked at the link but wasn't sure what to comment on. thanks for bringing a couple up to comment on.

in general and i only had time to skim through it. sounds like somebody is writing about their process of a kundalini awakening.

im not trying to put the person down and maybe im wrong. but doesn't sound like the person has gone to the point of it becoming permenant. why do i say that? there were a number of things that were still blocks for the person. she or he said it can't be experinced while such and such. or this. or that. correct me if im wrong. if anything makes it not there then that is still in the process. if reguardless of ANYTHING the current that makes the body feel joyful is always there. that joy feeling in the body. that silence in the mind. then it has become permenant. not the end. but a new beginning. as it still has every cell and so on to work through. where people become confused it seems is they think the person must have no ego. must have no emotions. must have no desires. must not have bad days. and so on. wrong. bliss and silence are independent of the emotional body and the thinking mind. so joy and silence can be experinced in all experinces. the difference is that what may have been a horrible experince is experinced with joy in the body and a background of silence in the mind.

more on why people are confused. if somebody is in the process many things can block the joy and silence. having a deep emotion may block it. having a deep desire may block it. running down the street may block it. in other words they havent integrated it so that in life it is there.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 24-06-2019, 01:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
It is a bit of a mystery.

At the same time-frame (with heightened sense of energy-fields emanating light) I came in contact with 2 people that were shining clear light so brightly the surroundings turned into shadows …….

So also within that time-frame, in passing, I came in contact with a man that looked like this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DztnGTFW0AAtBbJ.jpg

He wore a light blue martial arts suit – his skin was so yellow-yellow he was like a yellow China-man with jaundice and his eyes were strikingly blue - and he had no energy-field at all!

Talk about an ‘Iron Shirt’ – because it felt like he had withdrawn all his energy within.

Talked about him to the local Taoist group masters, who reckoned this man no longer was of this world.
The man didn’t freak me out, but weird it was.
Still, that idea gives me the creeps, whereas the clear light – well, that was such a dizzying height vibration with no attachments left - it almost gave me ‘vertigo’ – but to me that looked and felt “right”.

wish i could share something but i don't see peoples energy fields. all i see at times if i put my attention on seeing the energy. is it just looks like vibrating fog or like sparkling smoke all around.

Wherever I May Roam