Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Again, so considerate of you - much appreciated – thank you!
Though I had seen that video before and had also posted it.
But Raja Choudhury’s expression: “to create the ground for consciousness” - seems so clear, like: “I know this, hey what could be simpler!”

There is this website I had been taking images from that ‘talk to me’ & now glancing through some parts - it talks quite a bit about Bindu:
https://perceivebelieve.tumblr.com/p...alchemy-qigong

So it got me thinking – except now I don’t know what to think ……..

It talks about the Kundalini Fire path and the Kulun Water path:

So I guess, I’ll be mulling over this for a bit and then do what I do best – and enter into ‘not knowing’ - letting the 'Universe' show me, if it will.

Or maybe Shivani with her Yoga (union) has the answer.

Would not know the answer to that.
I would imagine that a healer would see all kinds of ailments in people’s energy fields.
How utterly distressing would that be, if one is not a healer.

There are so many things I have wanted to post here over the past day or so, but didn't know where to start, so I just let it be..but this has now become like an itch that needs scratching.

First, there are two nerves which run alongside the central channel of Shushumna Nadi..viz: Pingala or the "fire element" and Ida or the "water element".

Both of these nadis intertwine and at the points at where they intersect, each of the major chakras are located.

Kundalini includes both paths, as the whole balance between these two and where one is dominant over the other, imbalances may occur in the Ayurvedic doshas...with pitta dosha being characteristic of the dominance of Agni or the fire element and kapha dosha being characteristic of the predominance of the water element.

As for Kashmir Shaivism...now, that is an alley where you will often find me walking..

I have studied Abhinavagupta's Tantraloka...after a member on here called Jonesboy introduced me to it...lemme see if I can find the quote which inspired it:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...19&postcount=1

From The Triadic Heart of Siva by Paul E Mulla-Ortega.

About energy flowing out the palms...

Once Kundalini reaches the Vishuddhi Chakra, there are two ways the energy can flow, and that is determined by the receptivity TO Shakti at that stage...either into the head, or across the shoulders, down the arms, into the hands and out through the palms.

This is amazing if you are an energy healer, but of you are not, becoming one is a good idea.

If that is impractical, it is always good to find a tree...they love it and will happily exchange excess Kundalini energy for a more grounding, Earth energy to bring your energies into a more balanced state, often redirecting it back down the spine, legs and out the soles of the feet instead.

Also, when meditating, it is awesome to do the REVERSE Gyan mudra (called the Chin Mudra) with the palms facing downward instead of upward (my preferred meditative stance).

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-di...and-Chin-Mudra

This directs the flow of energy downwards and back out, through the palms back to the earth.

It is also interesting to note that this is also the preferred mudra of Lord Shiva..."yeah, okay my darling Shakti... enough... ENOUGH!"