Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I can't identify my chakra stones, can anyone help?

I recently acquired some chakra stones, however, there was no detail about which chakra each stone is for in the bag they came in. There are 10 all together, does anyone have any experience with this or think they can point me in the right direction?? Thanks alot!

Unfortunately being a new user I can't post links so sharing the image of the stones is a little difficult- " bit. ly / 1PIGkdK " should take you there in a fashion ;)
Old 14-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Experiencer
Match the color of the stone with the color that is typically associated with each Chakra.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Experiencer

This might help. I just googled "chakra stones", so if you want to see more you can.
Old 14-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Master
The picture's colors are a bit faded so it's hard to know with any certainty but the ones I think I might know are:

The top white one looks to be Quartz, the second one from the top under the Quartz looks to be what is referred to as "Hematite" but is really Magnetite, the blue and white one near the bottom looks to be Sodalite, and I'm guessing the more clear white one at the bottom is Clear Quartz as well. Personally I don't believe that just because a stone is a specific color that it automatically has an effect on a specific Chakra, because every stone is not colored due to the same elements and chemicals. And I believe that what a stone does or does not do with each individual is largely based on the elemental and chemical composition of a stone and a individual's specific reaction to the elements and chemicals in a specific stone.

Either the red or orange one are likely Carnelian but I can't really see the colors to be sure and Carnelian can come in both red and orange, but I doubt they would put two Carnelians in one kit. But it does look like they put two white Quartz variations one being Milky Quartz and another being Clear Quartz, in reality those are the same thing just different levels of clarity and quality. With the stones being made into those specific shapes and polished it is incredibly difficult to know what each one is unless they have a very unique appearance. The green one is probably Green Adventurine as well but I can't be sure.
Old 14-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks a lot everyone, and thanks for such a detailed response Astral Explorer. I've taken 2 more pictures, one with and one without flash. On the bottom row I think I have the first 6 chakra stones in order from the Root chakra. On the top row, there are the 2 quartz stones to the right, and I don't know which of the other two are for the 7th chakra. The one furthest to the edge, or the left, is a dark colour, like a much darker version of the 5th chakra stone, and the colour can look like a black, dark purple, or dark blue, depending on the light. The one closer to the middle is a black metallic colour, and is reflective, as you can see in the photos.

with flash bit. ly/ 1DfXHw1
without flash bit. ly/ 1ctBdPx

EDIT: I've got them all in the right order now. Thanks!
Old 14-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Experiencer
New pictures are much better. Starting from the top row left to right:
1st - Looks black so my guess is Obsidian or black tourmaline
2nd - Shiny one is likely Hematite, if it's magnetic then it's probably Magnetite (does a paper clip stick to it?)
3rd - Looks like a light pink so I will say Rose Quartz
4th - Clear Quartz

Bottom row, left to right:
1st & 2nd - One can be Carnelian and the other one Jasper. If the 2nd one has a glitter shine then it's probably Sunstone.
3rd - Can be heat treated Amethyst to make it look like Citrine or can be a dyed quartz or glass. Could also be Calcite.
4th - Green Aventurine is very likely, if you see gold flakes then it's definitely Green Aventurine, if not then it can be Jade (likely dyed to enhance the color).
5th - Sodalite
6th - it's likely Amethyst, possibly enhanced to get that deep purple color. Can also be something dyed.
Old 15-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Master
No clue how I am to make that work as a link, but as Selbor is usually spot on, you prolly won't need more feedback, lol
Old 15-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
No clue how I am to make that work as a link, but as Selbor is usually spot on, you prolly won't need more feedback, lol

Thank you :) To make the links work you have to remove the spaces between some of the letters and bring them together so it looks like this: bit.ly/1ctBdPx
Old 16-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Master
Ah, thank you!
Nothing to add still, lol. Just that the number of stones is odd?
I happen to see a chakra set the other day with 2 extra hematites to hold in your hands. But this set has 10?
Oh, and the yellow one... reminds me of my carnelian skull? That has just a bit of the usual orange, mostly is yellow. Could this be yellow carnelian (agate I spose)?
EDIT... see someone mentioned yellow aventurine... spose that could be it.. Doesn't strike me as citrine.