Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-07-2015, 03:09 AM
4everLove

eating more fat

Hey everyone! So I am prone to disordered eating (restricting, binging, etc.). I have a very physically demanding job and by the end of the day I am very hungry. When I get hungry, I get irritable, I can't concentrate, and I feel snappy. I am incorporating more good fats into my diet (nut butters, coconut oil, avocado/guacamole, eggs). I am even taking a spoonful of coconut oil with my peanut butter and banana on toast. That really helps me feel fuller until lunch.

Does anyone else eat a lot of good fats frequently? If so, what are your results and how do you feel? Any weight changes?
Old 20-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Knower

Nut butter is bad fat in excess. The body needs very little of that fat, and can do very well without (especially if you eat animal fat, then you don't need this at all). Is the butter also sweet? If so then that means white sugar, which is very bad. And probably preservative and other such toxins in it?
Avocados are fruits, fruits have fiber, fiber in excess is very bad (excess fiber causes irritability, lowers concentration, makes one snappy - exactly the symptoms you have).
Coconut oil. Good, but bad in excess. Small amounts, maybe up to 2 tablespoons a day (some can do with more, some with less).

Bananas are bad if they are commercial ones. Too much sugar and too much fiber and toxins.
Toast is very bad, because it is an unsprouted grain product that's burnt (burning creates toxins, including carcinogens). It also spikes blood sugar, and contributes to excess fiber. Unsprouted grains have antinutrients that block mineral absorption.

Nut butter, avocados, bananas, toast, whatever else such. The combination of these means to the body excess sugar and excess fiber and toxins, which cause gut issues, which then makes one irritable, snappy, lower concentration. Minerals (like magnesium) are pulled from the body to the gut that is harmed badly by these things, for healing purposes, and also no mineral absorption from the foods in the gut to the body until the gut issue is too bad.

Binging is caused by candida/yeast and nutrient deficiencies and wrong nutrient ratios and toxins. Excess fiber and processed sugar make it very easy for yeast/candida to live well in you. Restricting is bad but if eating bad then... then need to correct dieting.
There is no need to restrict if you don't eat foods full of toxins and foods processed with excessive heat.

Eggs are good.
I'd suggest fatty/oily fish.
Also beef fat (kidney fat, muscle fat, back fat), as beef should be easy to get. Or other such type animals.
Animal fats are the best fats.
Eat as many animal products as you like, especially if you do a job that's physically demanding. But of course best not "meat industry" ones. The closer to nature the food, the better.

I eat on average 6 eggs a day, presently. Beef fat nearly every day. Also beef meat nearly every day. Fish very often. Also beef liver, sometimes kidneys and heart.