Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Shiny

Heart hurts.

I promised myself yesterday from now on to at least try to feel/listen to my heart once a day for three weeks. It has been hard for me today because it has only been saying it hurts. I feel like my heart is very sensitive and I get this burning sensation the more I draw my attention to the heart. It scares me and it makes it harder to keep up with my promise. Then I just want to run from the pain but I feel it is the wrong thing to do. If anyone has experienced the same feeling could you tell me? It would make me feel better if I could relate to someones experience. And do you know if the pain is normal and what does it means? Is it because I'm not really used to listening to my heart? I'm a little scared because this is new to me.

Best wishes

Shiny
Old 09-11-2011, 06:40 AM
Master
Try this and see how and where it takes you.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Moraden

Would you like a reiki healing session?
Old 09-11-2011, 06:00 PM
mattie

Expected Unearthing Of Past Emotional Debris

Move past fear about investigating this hurt. Acknowledging this & deeply feeling it may be part of moving past it.

As we expand our consciousness we unearth past energetic debris & trauma that we need to actively discharge.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Pain?
Heart?

Take half a dropper of Motherwort tincture!!!

Or not...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2011, 07:17 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny
I promised myself yesterday from now on to at least try to feel/listen to my heart once a day for three weeks. It has been hard for me today because it has only been saying it hurts. I feel like my heart is very sensitive and I get this burning sensation the more I draw my attention to the heart. It scares me and it makes it harder to keep up with my promise. Then I just want to run from the pain but I feel it is the wrong thing to do. If anyone has experienced the same feeling could you tell me? It would make me feel better if I could relate to someones experience. And do you know if the pain is normal and what does it means? Is it because I'm not really used to listening to my heart? I'm a little scared because this is new to me.

Best wishes

Shiny
Word of advise: ignore your heart entirely. I have a heart condition and it feels like I am having a heart attack all day long. In the past I used to fret over it, but with time I've learned to ignore it entirely. Try and not be aware of your heart. Trust me.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Shiny

Off all the advices you have given me. The best one that helped me today was to recognize the pain and say to myself "yes there is some pain there and it is ok" then I felt so much better. Because my heart is only telling me there is something wrong and I should do something about it. It helps me to accept the pain.

I do not think I should ignore my heart entirely. I understand if you do, moke64916, we all have our ways.

I feel like it wants my attention and when I listen to it I get calm even though I feel pain. I think it is a right thing to feel my heart. I read in a lot of selfhelp books where they recommend it. One said: The Heart is the Emperor, follow your heart. Plus Paulo Coelho refers to it in The Alkemist and Paulo is awesome hehe.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Shiny

And thank you all so much. ;) I'm loving this forum btw.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:03 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Off all the advices you have given me. The best one that helped me today was to recognize the pain and say to myself "yes there is some pain there and it is ok" then I felt so much better. Because my heart is only telling me there is something wrong and I should do something about it. It helps me to accept the pain.

I do not think I should ignore my heart entirely. I understand if you do, moke64916, we all have our ways.

I feel like it wants my attention and when I listen to it I get calm even though I feel pain. I think it is a right thing to feel my heart. I read in a lot of selfhelp books where they recommend it. One said: The Heart is the Emperor, follow your heart. Plus Paulo Coelho refers to it in The Alkemist and Paulo is awesome hehe.
The reason I say don't pay attention to the pain in your heart is that you could take it as a chakra that if you feel pain, you must be doing something wrong, when in actuality that can be far from the truth. I say do not focus on your heart, so that you will ignore it and not be aware of the pain at all. I get where you are coming from. I feel like I'm dyig from a heart attack all day long, but I feel love and no pain. I've learned to ignore pain entirely. The more attention you pay to your heart, the more you are going to feel. It can become into a habit, that can be hard to break. That's why I am just warning you of what could occur, because it happened to me. Being aware of your chakras will not get you to what you have been looking for. Yes it can help one be more aware of what is going on within themselves, but all what is needed is acceptance at all times with whatever occurs each moment. That will lead you to what you have been searchinh for.

I'm just saying it is not necessary to do such. But this is your journey and your choice. You will find your truth with enough trying to realize you don't try to get where you have always been. You accept. I say all of what I say out of love. You do what feels right. If it is your heart then it is that. You will discover your ultimate truth one day. With this said I am not telling you to just accept. This is your journey. Your a good person. Do what you feels right.

Peace,
Moke
Old 10-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Racer X

Quote:

Best wishes

Shiny

If not for the pain..... you would be more like a robot. The Heart can bring great joy and great pain. It is by traveling THROUGH the pain while choosing to FORGIVE ALL which transforms its painful ENERGY signature into PURE JOY. Still..... the mind resists this as it is addicted/attached to the pain. So you need to ARM yourself with knowledge of Higher TRUTHS in order to conquer the resistance.

I have gone THROUGH the broken painful heart and made a new heart was made. It was not easy to pass THROUGH........ it was easy once on the other side, the effort was well worth it!

"Teach Only Love by Gerald Jampolsky"

"The Secret Of Letting GO by Guy Finley"

"Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung"