Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-10-2011, 04:11 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
I understand his message of the subjectivity of systematic pathologizing. I think in the end of my post I stated fairly clearly the line is not so clear to me.

None the less, people and life are outrageously complex (Isn't that really his point??). There are physiological disorders, psychological disorders, and spiritual causes - if you can straighten them out with authority, I wish you would!

To me, bipolar is a problem of emotional regulation, which suggests either a psychological issue or some irregularity in the endocrine system - just my guess, for whatever it's worth.

i'm working on it.
Old 22-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Wells said.

wise- I'll give you that.
Old 22-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Lisa

1Being- love the name.

I've read some of your posts, but I am lost to what you are saying.

Is there one or two main messages that you are sharing?
Old 22-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Humm

Quote:
Wells said.

I'm sure he must have... lol
Old 22-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Lisa

Quote:
I'm sure he must have... lol

Slippery eh? Save yerself- jump in the net.
Old 22-10-2011, 09:19 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
1Being- love the name.

I've read some of your posts, but I am lost to what you are saying.

Is there one or two main messages that you are sharing?

ty, 1being (out of 7 billion).

what are you lost about?
Old 23-10-2011, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by snap
Hi Squatch

Glad you found it interesting. I wonder if the line between mental illness & spiritual opening is drawn too broad at times.

I personally think there's a very fine line between spiritual awakening and mental health and it becomes a disorder with the wrong diagnosis and treatment!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 23-10-2011, 09:22 AM
1being

Book1 psychiatry = Fraud / needs redefinition. (long)

Quote:
I understand his message of the subjectivity of systematic pathologizing. I think in the end of my post I stated fairly clearly the line is not so clear to me.

None the less, people and life are outrageously complex (Isn't that really his point??). There are physiological disorders, psychological disorders, and spiritual causes - if you can straighten them out with authority, I wish you would!

To me, bipolar is a problem of emotional regulation, which suggests some irregularity in the endocrine system - just my guess.

bi-polar, as i understand it - is an "energy" disorder.

i am aware that our energies DO effect each other.<--- just ONE of many aspects and elements of these supposed energy "disorders".

have you ever been in a room or environment where you know the atmosphere ... and someone particular leaves or arrives ... the atmosphere changes?

i'm that sort of person. when i walk in a room, the environment changes (because of my level of conscious awareness, which everyone else can sense!).

people are sensitive. they like a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere (security). conscious, heightened awareness tends to cause TENSION (insecurity).

what has social conditioning (one of which is awareness) done to people, particularly in america?

here are a few examples:

what is MK ultra?
what is New World Order?
what is Human Trafficking
and who is Alex Jones?

what are energy drinks? what are those all about?

what is fear?
what is terror?

how many people suffer from anxiety & depression? WHY?

what are the effects of a nation having survived terrorism?

how many active Wars are there on the planet, right now?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...tary_conflicts
(america is greyed out, which is denial. active war in this country is Fact).

what are "light workers" and what do they do?

what really is this "consciousness shift" and what's this, something about "reversal of the magnetic poles" or something like that?

i was SUPER magnetized in 2008. what i went thru in 2008 wasn't some disorder of ME. it was an environmental *MAGNETIC STORM*. were people *aware* of that? no, not consciously ... they SENSE IT and are affected / effected.

i've had to do A LOT of "grounding" work, to keep myself centered, balanced and focused. i work my brains out, to process & understand everything that effects, affects, impacts, involves and concerns me - which is ...difficult. (mental HARVESTING). O.o

hmm. GROUNDING. that's a term in the language of electricity.

circuits in the brain are ELECTRIC. and *many* people have PLENTY of experience with interference (and VERY weird *interaction*) with electronics. hmm.

i quit watching TV years ago because i realized what it was doing to my mind. tv makes me "sick". remember poltergeist, how the little girl got sucked into the tv? i see that as pretty symbolic. i thought my mind was becoming "pixelized" and "meshed" with the tv signals (atmosphere). that's not a disorder; i was experiencing real symptoms except POOF! i don't have to worry about it anymore, because i STOPPED WATCHING the "idiot" box! interestingly, i still occasionally hear TV energy (signals) in the atmosphere.

why should i take a drug for my mood & brain & emotions & behavior when all i have to do is consider my DAILY INTAKE (exposure) and the company i keep?

if i'm eating "garbage", i'm gonna gain weight and develop sickness, right? same thing with television. we live in a toxic environment. why do spiritualist want to connect with nature & go on retreats n' things like that? to get away from toxic environment & bombardment ... to clear their mind.

"the world is lit to pop, nobody ain't gonna stop" ~ jane's addiction

there's one country in the world that took down ALL the signs ... they cleaned up their environment, because it's so TAXING on the mind.

this world is a supernatural one.

and people who have clairvoyance, precognition, telepathy, etc. NEED to know & understand their psychic abilities. if someone is experiencing these things and they don't understand... they're gonna struggle! if they're being told that they're sick, crazy or ill ... that is Neglect, Harm & Injustice.

i don't even know ... what does psychiatry tell people who have OBE & astral projection, for example, but they're scared? (bad experiences exist in that "realm" JUST LIKE THEY DO "on the other side" - which is the physical, external world).

i saw a girl in my mind and POOF i met her in a psyche ward, 2 weeks later (i think that's called PRECOGNITION). that poor girl was PETRIFIED. she never said a word, never spoke - and she followed me, everywhere. *interesting* and that's only her.

what are personality disorders (path path path)?. which path did you take? the social one or the psyche one? lol i took the psyche path, but i've known a few who took the social path **** oh, but philosophy... that's the WAY! lol

(i could type endlessly about these things).

in summary,

conditions are conditions, one of which is Awareness.
"disorders" are signs, symptoms & injuries.
honesty & truth solve everything.

i identified the things that bothered & upset me and systematically removed them from my life. i learn about Choice, Will & Personal Control. it takes practice & dedication to establish, refine (perFect) and maintain.

for myself, i've been thru real war and i'm a bit of a train wreck. i'm a hard-core survivor and that sort of "condition" never goes away... a force not to be reckoned with. for those who are hooked on "ego" when considering me... think again.

i've worked on this post for HOURS. it is not possible (for me) to say LITTLE or NONE. essentially, i'm an AUTHOR and my "book" isn't one that you purchase in a store. it is a work, in progress - and is interactive.

we require FREEDOM from So Much.
Old 23-10-2011, 09:24 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
it becomes a disorder with the wrong diagnosis and treatment!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

exactly. wrong "diagnosis" (wrong KNOWLEDGE) = Neglect, Harm & Injury .. or, "disorder".
Old 30-10-2011, 07:50 AM
loka1282

Spirituality is to do with soul / spirit...I think the people with bipolar disorder actually TRY to talk Spirituality using their MIND..so they kind of THINK that they are spiritual but they are not...