Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-06-2012, 07:57 AM
12padams

Lightbulb Video version of an astral experience

Hey everyone, I've just made a video (no, not with an astral camera) of one of my earliest astral projection experiences. This should provide a way for people who dislike reading or have ADHD to view other peoples experiences in a more interesting format. Please note that this experience occurred in "The Real Time Zone" as people here would call it. Also I call the nonphysical world "the phase".

Here's the actual written version I wrote last year after my experience. Just scroll down to skip the "method" used and go straight to the nonphysical experience in blue text:
http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4117#msg4117

Now here is a video version of that written experience (blue text only):
http://youtu.be/xtWwcAStO54

I'll be making more videos of my other phase experiences in the future if people generally like this video. If you want to keep track of the videos I might be making(maybe in a few months) check out the progress log on my blog just under my books here: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.0

I wish you all the best of luck in your astral journeys and hope you enjoy the video:)
Old 03-06-2012, 11:45 PM
Rumar

Making more videos? Sounds like fun, I watched this yesterday, keep it up and you'll be quite satisfied with your journals.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:12 PM
12padams

Quote:
Making more videos? Sounds like fun. I watched this yesterday, keep it up

Thank you so much for you lovely and encouraging comment. The nice thing about these videos I'll be making is that they don't force any beliefs down your throat. People are free to just watch my experiences without reading biased words on a page. Anything that happens is free for people to discus either here or on the YouTube video page. People can make their own minds up about why things happened and that's my goal.

Even the description of the video (below video on YouTube page) is very open ended and trys to encompass as many views as possible. Am I just aware in a world created by my subconscious? Am I using an astral body to explore another dimension or am I on the brink of death and having a little taste of the afterlife. It doesn't matter and that's why I didn't write down "What that place actually is". That's for the viewers to decide themselves.

I hope my videos encourage a future generation of nonphysical explorers and bring joy to all those who view them. Good luck everyone and sweet journeys :)
Old 04-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Experiencer
Good job on the video! I liked your scenery (can't complain about the seaside landscape!) and the echo of the voice! If you had a remote control helicopter you could attach a camera and record your flight! The subtle perceptions like sound and hearing are paramount to the dislodging of your senses from the body and will provide an extra dose of certainty too! Again, nice work!
Old 05-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Master
Interesting video, the reason you could not go through the ceiling is exactly as you suggested. You have not accessed that vibrational level yet, at least not during that projection/dream. For normal people who do not work on raising their vibration on a regular basis their vibrational level will increase/decrease from time to time depending on their mood, recent activities, relationships, things of that nature. Just because you did not go through the ceiling that time does not mean you cannot next time, that should be the first thing you try every time.

Every time I have been blocked out of the next level it was exactly the same, a ceiling stopped me after I went half way through it and then spit me out as I fell back onto the floor. Exactly as you portrayed it. It has happened even after I flew through several layers of ceilings and flew up for at least 30 seconds or so and then was unable to go up further so I decided to just explore the highest part I could access.

As you also portrayed at the end you can lose your train of thought/focus and everything will black out and most of the time the projection will be ended. In time you will learn how to refocus and lengthen the amount of time the projection can last. Make no mistake no through dreaming we have a lot less control on the length of time and when the dream is ending that is exactly what will happen - it will start to fade away.

Lastly I like that you were honest enough to add the part about "What is on the other side of the door?" That is one sentence that describes one of the biggest issues new-comers will phase in Astral Projection - fear of the unknown. Getting past this fear will also increase your access to Higher-planes.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Pathfinder
Great video.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:50 AM
12padams

Quote:
If you had a remote control helicopter you could attach a camera and record your flight
Ah yes... I wanted to do that but that would require paying at least $300 on a quad copter. I don't really have control over my own money (in the bank) and my parents won't want to spend money on it themselves. Also could you imagine how terrible it would be if something went wrong... There's goes the quad copter and the camera... What a disaster :(

Quote:
Just because you did not go through the ceiling that time does not mean you cannot next time, that should be the first thing you try every time.
Yes. I will do this once I turn 19 and start writing my book "beyond the phase" in which I'll try to reach out to higher dimensions and places beyond the physical clones I find myself in during my current journeys.

Quote:
Lastly I like that you were honest enough to add the part about "What is on the other side of the door?" That is one sentence that describes one of the biggest issues new-comers will phase in Astral Projection - fear of the unknown. Getting past this fear will also increase your access to Higher-planes.

In future experiences I have investigated what was on the other side of my door which you will see in future episodes. Unfortunately there's some type of creature behind it which I haven't yet faced my fear to. I will in the future however if I encounter it again.

Quote:
Great video.

Thank you everyone for your positive comments. I wish you all good luck in your own journey :)
Old 05-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Ah yes... I wanted to do that but that would require paying at least $300 on a quad copter. I don't really have control over my own money (in the bank) and my parents won't want to spend money on it themselves. Also could you imagine how terrible it would be if something went wrong... There's goes the quad copter and the camera... What a disaster :(

Yes. I will do this once I turn 19 and start writing my book "beyond the phase" in which I'll try to reach out to higher dimensions and places beyond the physical clones I find myself in during my current journeys.

In future experiences I have investigated what was on the other side of my door which you will see in future episodes. Unfortunately there's some type of creature behind it which I haven't yet faced my fear to. I will in the future however if I encounter it again.

Thank you everyone for your positive comments. I wish you all good luck in your own journey :)

At least it is on the other side of the door and not in your room with you, it could be much worse. Chances are if it is remaining out there it is just something you created subconsciously to give your fear of the unknown an actual being or face so to speak. I would be willing to bet that once you face it and get over this fear of the unknown the monster on the other side of the door will either disappear or unveil itself as a guide to you.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Henri77

VERY impressive, (effective acting), , especially as you didn't have a cameraperson, but only a tripod.
Using 'verb was a great idea to represent thoughts. Really works well.

Well done, entertaining, effective.
I'm a writer, occasional filmmaker, and not that easily impressed.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:20 AM
12padams

Quote:
I would be willing to bet that once you face it and get over this fear of the unknown the monster on the other side of the door will either disappear or unveil itself as a guide to you.

The problem with the creature is that it's not always there in all my experiences... I would say about 50% of the time. I haven't seen it recently however I haven't actually seen it at all. I've only heard it, seen its shadow and sensed its threatening presence.

Quote:
VERY impressive, (effective acting), , especially as you didn't have a cameraperson, but only a tripod.
Lol that's a surprise since:
- I'm not an actor but I did do drama classes in year 9/10.
- I only have 1 camera and each time the camera angle changes I have to look at the position of my body and go into the exact position/movement for the next scene/camera angle that I was previously in.
- The "tripod" is not an ordinary one. It has to cling onto objects such as a cupboard. Infact you can see the camera/tripod in the mirror just before I make the sun rise.
- It was rushed since the camera would fall down/move after 5 minutes and I was filming secretly over a period of a few weeks while my parents were out for 20 minute periods.
- I was struggling to mentally count and say things in my head hoping I would give myself enough time to do the voice overs once I edited it and that they would suit my facial expressions and body actions.
- The voiceovers are extremely hard to put expression into since talking too fast makes the echo effect completely override the voice making it impossible to understand what's being said. If you wanna try it out yourself download audacity, record a 10 second statement while speaking quickly into your microphone and apply an echo effect with "0.2" in the first text box (delay) and "0.5" in the second text box (decay). Those are the settings I used.

Quote:
Well done, entertaining, effective.
I'm a writer, occasional filmmaker, and not that easily impressed.
Thank you for that very positive and encouraging comment. Hopefully one day if these videos of my astral experiences I am making become popular some type of movie could be made about my astral experiments and experiences.