Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 08:55 PM
~Jay~

Chakras in your feet?

At the risk of sounding a bit silly....but are there chakra points in your feet? The reason I ask is that over the past few days I've been getting a buzzing/vibrating sensation in the middle of each foot, travelling up the legs, and it's quite strong. It's exactly the same sort of feeling I get alot of the time in my root chakra.

My question is, if this does correspond to some sort of chakra, then what could it mean? What is it connected with? Anyone know anything about this?
Old 02-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account
i think i read elsewhere here you have over a hundred chakras so it's quite possible jaycee another thing to consider is are 'they' trying to 'ground' you a little more, just a thought daisy x
Old 02-11-2006, 09:12 PM
~Jay~

That's possible about the grounding, Daisy. It's spooky, but literally just before I typed this, my root chakra has started going haywire again! I've not felt it for a good couple of weeks until I just mentioned it, lol! It's like the energy has travelled from my feet, up my legs & into the root. Weird.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account
i'm really bad for not grounding, i feel spaced out a lot but it's my own fault 'sighs' spirit will look out for you to a degree though imo xx
Old 02-11-2006, 10:33 PM
kundalini

Hi Jaycee,

Yes, there are chakras in your feet exactly where you said they were. The feet chakras are mainly related to three things and they are as follows:

1. Negative emotions and energy is released through these chakras when you or somebody else heals you. They also draw energy up from the Earth (which is why you felt energy flowing up). They also help to ground you during psychical work. Working with these chakras help you to get rid of any 'emotional garbage'.

2. They are also connected to where you are in life and the path you are taking in life.

3. They are connected to the root chakra, which is why the energy felt like root chakra energy to you. The energy that is drawn up from the ground is Earth energy and the root chakra is related to the element of Earth. For visualisation techniques, I believe that the feet chakra are generally pictured as a 'Red' colour like the Root Chakra is of a 'Red' colour.

I hope that answers your questions Jaycee!

Kundalini.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account
that's quite fascinating k especially point 2 i would like to discuss this further sometime, if that's ok xx
Old 02-11-2006, 10:55 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
that's quite fascinating k especially point 2 i would like to discuss this further sometime, if that's ok xx

Of course you can, anytime!

Kundalini.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
cool, i'll catch up with you soon xx
Old 02-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Lapis

Because I really enjoy visuals.....here's a link to an image about this chakra below our feet.

http://www.handclow2012.com/liquidlightofsex.htm

I have this book of B. H. Clow's and IMO it's a must have book for astrologers especially. After I'd finished going through my personal insanity of my Uranus opposition starting age 39-43ish, I was led to this book, and that's where I learned about all that I'd just lived through and the many why's of it. A blocked root or "Earth Chakra" as she calls it.

Long story short.....most but of course not all sensitives have a blocked root chakra (as does most humanity I'd guess!) and at the age mentioned above, this problem really gets actived by the transit of Uranus opposing it's birth location in our charts. Mid life crisis indeed! Here's some random quotes from this book about this Earth chakra below our feet.

""Earth chakra" is my own name for the lowest chakra, the energy center that is located below the root chakra/sexual center. Mary Scott places Earth resonation in the root chakra, but I find these two energy forms to be radically different. She notes, "The fact that the root Chakra is associated the Earth is less well known than that it is the resting place of coiled Kundalini". I suspect that the energy center of the Earth chakra is located below our feet instead of at the base of the spine, which is the traditional location - that it resonates with the Hertz frequency of the Earth, 7.5 Hz. Other healers with whom I've discussed this issue also report that they sense this chakra is about eithteen inches below the feet....."

"The malfunction of the Earth chakra in modern times is specifically caused by our alienation from the pulse of the Earth. This is the result of ecological desecration and the confusion of so many people who were not effectively grounded at birth....."

"Then, during early childhood, this feeling of separation is compounded by a culture that rarely encourages attunement to spirit. As a result, the child learns to shut down. It is profound alienation and ungroundedness that I think may one day be determined to be the cause of schizphrenia, psychosis, and acute manic depression. Mid-life crisis can surface many symptoms of these horrible, disconnective disorders, and this is why Earth chakra blockage is so intense...."

"This may explain why those with blocked Earth chakras often are exceedingly spiritual. Spirit has opened upper chakras at birth to protect the baby's connection to its soul in the spirit ralm and to keep the baby alive in the third dimension in the midst of the harsh hospital environment. This method of staying in the body ensures time for that soul to gather its lessons in the physical body, which is the reason for incarnation....."

I feel too Jaycee, that this is another reason why so many of us have/are feel such insane heat in the bottoms of our feet now. The Earth is amping up and we're cleaning out our blockages, so we're really feeling this new flow of higher more intense energy coming up through the bottoms of our feet.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:44 PM
kundalini

Hi Lapis,

I agree with most of your post but I do have my doubts that a blocked earth chakra ( the one 18 inches below your feet, which are not the feet or root chakra ) can cause schizophrenia, acute manic depression or psychosis. Mainly because delusions and hallucinations are connected with an under/over-active third eye chakra.

I concur that it contributes to ungroundedness though.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread