Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Knower

Hygiene and observations

Remember, be sure to wear socks thAt cover your ankles and scrub your feet with soap and a wash rag. Being cleaner brings you closer to spirit

Use cold cycle in wash.

What is it with liquid hand soap and why is it suddenly only a dollar?

Why is tap water so bad if it comes from the earth.
Remember the importance of getting closer to mother nature.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Remember, be sure to wear socks thAt cover your ankles and scrub your feet with soap and a wash rag. Being cleaner brings you closer to spirit

Use cold cycle in wash.

I never ever wear socks, I prefer being closer to nature I entered this world without socks and I will be leaving barefoot.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:56 AM
Knower

Have you noticed how so many old religious texts placed emphasis on washing feet? Why is it so important to keep your feet clean?
Old 10-04-2018, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Have you noticed how so many old religious texts placed emphasis on washing feet? Why is it so important to keep your feet clean?

I do know that I have read you can remove much of the day to day negativity we pick up by soaking your feet in warm water mixed with natural sea salt. I have even added a few drops of holy water as well. I have read that any negative attachments do not like this and you can cleanse it away same as those who clean their grounding/spiritual stones and crystals by soaking them in sea salt as well. What is funny is that if there is negativity that is removed from you the water will even obtain a cast to it's color. Even if your feet look totally clean and without dirt going into that water.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I do know that I have read you can remove much of the day to day negativity we pick up by soaking your feet in warm water mixed with natural sea salt. I have even added a few drops of holy water as well. I have read that any negative attachments do not like this and you can cleanse it away same as those who clean their grounding/spiritual stones and crystals by soaking them in sea salt as well. What is funny is that if there is negativity that is removed from you the water will even obtain a cast to it's color. Even if your feet look totally clean and without dirt going into that water.

Hi!

I agree. Not only feet washing and soaking, but overall good hygiene and cleanliness can help ward off "attachments". This includes washing your shoes.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:

Use cold cycle in wash.

Mother nature teaches us so many ways to be connected and aware.

My mother taught me a great deal about the way of mothers who love and fear, who were challenged by life's circumstances, who had to deal with so much loss, take up roles as carers of others when they were in need, how hard work and so many responsibilities can exhaust you, but teach you your own resilience and inner strength and still keep going, how to push through and find ways when no way was showing, how to stand up for what is important to you, how to be present with what you only have, manage and still get by, how to survive and build happiness in the simple things. The list is endless.

My mother became my nature and now mother nature teaches me and opens me to understand myself beyond those gifts to know the ways of the earth, of nature and everything connected as myself in all those elements. When I was young I was so busy observing my mother, taking in everything of her, I didn't get the chance to observe myself and learn through the eyes of mother nature, but now I do and want to more and more. Hiking helps me, to get more in touch as well as finding more clearer nature pockets that activate me and fill me up. Thanks for the reminder today..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder