Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Deeply...its in my nature.

Over night I had some spiritual intervention in my dream space and as I reflected upon its message, I realized my spirit "connection" is what enables me to listen and learn how to move and where to be for my support. So how deeply open and aware I am to myself, the more I can be supported. So that is why I do look deep and try to see and feel deeply. I know it supports me to live more connected to all life in this way..

Noticing and observing yourself more closely to what is moving through you seeking support will open the doorway one way or another. If you consider your life is mapped out, the map is in you and steers you to the places you need for your life map. People call these moments miracles, yet you already are and what matches you already is..
looking deeply into myself hasn't been much of an problem for me, after all that's how you learn and grow. But seeing into others can be a little tense at times. Knowing only you can make things better so many people choose not to. But what do you do? Just do your best and keep going.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
agreed! I feel a person needs to have a certain amount maturity to really know what to do with it. You can reach for the"secret" to soon. That's a vs. from a pink Floyd song. A lot of my inspiration came from songs they just didn't make any sense to me till a few years ago. That's where the title of this thread really came from and of course with others.
I take my Spirituality from Life itself, although saying that I will read the occasional article or look at a YouTube for 'supporting' information, so having maturity fits nicely there. Only a parent knows how being a parent feels, a child doesn't.

As far as I'm aware Dave Gilmour didn't practice any kind of Spirituality but that's not so say he didn't have Spirituality in him just the same, and it certainly seems as though there is Spirituality coming through his lyrics. Songs are expressions of consciousness just the same as ideologies and theologies and in many ways more honest. Music touches the heart that few other things can.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I take my Spirituality from Life itself, although saying that I will read the occasional article or look at a YouTube for 'supporting' information, so having maturity fits nicely there. Only a parent knows how being a parent feels, a child doesn't.

As far as I'm aware Dave Gilmour didn't practice any kind of Spirituality but that's not so say he didn't have Spirituality in him just the same, and it certainly seems as though there is Spirituality coming through his lyrics. Songs are expressions of consciousness just the same as ideologies and theologies and in many ways more honest. Music touches the heart that few other things can.
what you say is very true! There's a lot of spiritual people out there in the general public an in the spot light who keep there spiritual life very private but just useing Pink Floyd as an example a lot of there music does give that impession. The song I mentioned was about a past band member and close friend that basically went crazy from drugs. The song is called shine on your crazy dimond. Are you familiar with the book "the secret"?
Old 01-04-2018, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Deeply...its in my nature.

Over night I had some spiritual intervention in my dream space and as I reflected upon its message, I realized my spirit "connection" is what enables me to listen and learn how to move and where to be for my support. So how deeply open and aware I am to myself, the more I can be supported. So that is why I do look deep and try to see and feel deeply. I know it supports me to live more connected to all life in this way..

Noticing and observing yourself more closely to what is moving through you seeking support will open the doorway one way or another. If you consider your life is mapped out, the map is in you and steers you to the places you need for your life map. People call these moments miracles, yet you already are and what matches you already is..
that's a really good way or putting it.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Master
Finding spirituality in strange places ?...
Doesn't get much stranger than quantum physics. Not that I actually understand much about quantum physics , but science and ....stuff ...has always been interesting to me, and I've read a book or two . There was a name that kept popping up in metaphysical-type books I've gotten over the years and, while it's taken some more years to familiarize myself a little with the person's work, and be of a mind to dig a little deeper , think a little harder about strange, and often difficult ...stuff... it's really been worth it because of this certain work by this certain person . David Bohm , who formulated theories about a holographic universe, undivided wholeness as the ground state of .... not just stuff, but all ...stuff... , and connectedness and interpenetrativeness (nope, either not a word, or 'spelt' wrongly) of all stuff, including consciousness. A remarkable mind , really; a guy whose ideas were not very well accepted by other physicists when they came out .
Anyway , his 'Wholeness and the Implicate Order' went a long way towards confusing me greatly, but also clarifying and framing certain other things in
fascinating ways and , yes, revealing 'spirituality' in strange places (since things are not really things and places are not really places , guess what (?) 'spirituality' is everywhere' ).

Old 03-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Master

Quote:
I guess what I consider"normal" are the other experiences others have had on this site the I read about. I have no other guide lines to go buy. What I was taught growing up and what the society I live in are very different than what the "normal" even is from the typical post on this site. But I often feel like I am being led in some way but for the positive. So in my society and from what I read from post I still feel out of place because so few seem to have the same thoughts and ideas I have.

Had to smile. Normal, things you can relate to. Ahh, the stereotype finding spirituality, remember you said the strangest. Places of worship then if this is what can be related to! Everywhere and everywhere. It is everywhere and in everything.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Seeker

I volunteer. Often I come away from my volunteering sessions feeling calmer, more together and happier than I do after meditating or yoga. Maybe this is because there’s lowered outcome expectations or less pressure to develop.

Walking is when I get a lot of my insights. Especially in the woods near me.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
looking deeply into myself hasn't been much of an problem for me, after all that's how you learn and grow. But seeing into others can be a little tense at times. Knowing only you can make things better so many people choose not to. But what do you do? Just do your best and keep going.

Yes we are all in this together and the one thing I notice the more deeply you are open in yourself, the more you notice in others through that awareness and depth, what is closed off or cut off from themselves. As a small child I remember feeling the silence in people as an overload of sensory data and it was very deafening. People would talk words, yet the silent unspoken words in them, became overwhelmingly loud and impacting upon my inner world. For a small child listening in this way can fill you up with a minefield of information and when it hasn't been understood through the normal stream of expression and experience and nurtured to understand, often becomes a very skewed view within. I realize why I had so much to offload through process and also why I created altered realities to form a world all of its own to manage it all in my head. When the time came to open it all, it was a mammoth task..Even when I first opened more clear, coming back into the world my feeling mode began to really understand the difficulties in this way. So I can understand why people choose the path of "not going there"..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder