Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Experiencer
Question What's (Unconditional) Love Got to do with It?

I don't know if others on here have been able to incorporate all these messages from Source/spirit/God into their lives successfully or not but I struggle with a lot of it.

Messages about the kinds of food or sugar evils are almost impossible for me right now but at least I understand what and why.

The more complex and abstract information about who we are as light workers and the jobs we are meant to fill for our contract with God/purpose are a whole other story. And while it's interesting to know stuff here and there, trying to have it all make sense while on your lunch break seems a little out of scale for everyday life.

I can sometimes get caught up in the big picture ideas, like unconditional love, and it's impact on the world and not see the mounting laundry pile for days.

While I know I need balance, I can't seem to find it with all that's coming in important ways and urgency.

So I'm asking:

What has been your experience with TF/SM paths and how are you incorporating the messages/lessons into your life?

What is your definition or thoughts on Unconditional Love and is it something that you are trying to live by?

Do you feel like you've had to change the way you behave, eat, think to live the messages you've received?

Is there any that you refuse to listen to and why?

Any other thoughts or ideas about what the purpose of TF/SM and/or messages we're getting.

Thanks a lot.

Love and light♡
Old 16-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Master
I don't get what messages you're talking about. I live my life and follow my intuition as much as possible. My goal in life is to be happy, to work on personal growth so I can be happy more and more and get closer to living my Soul purpose. It took me a long time to get some clarity as to what that was, I still don't have it 100% clear, but I know the direction. I know I'm on the right path when I get signs & synchronicities. The 'coincidences'. And when I simply feel good of course, and things flow by themselves.

What has been your experience with TF/SM paths and how are you incorporating the messages/lessons into your life?
The desire for personal growth triggers me to work on myself, and often this was instigated by a partner, albeit SM or TF. Some things take time, because sometimes you have to think and analyze how you feel about something and what you want to do with it.
I think you could call that "conscious living"?
It does require one to be 'ready to be ready', otherwise you don't even understand that you're dealing with an option for growth as opposed to an irritating partner. (you often learn the most from the ones who aren't so nice)
But when you're not ready yet, you will only get a knee-jerk reaction, no growth, because you don't see the lesson when it's there. That's why I believe you have to reach a certain level before you're ready for a TF.

What is your definition or thoughts on Unconditional Love and is it something that you are trying to live by?
Loving everyone and everything without judgement, so this includes nasty and negative people. I personally don't think it is possible to be in a constant state of unconditional love. Periods or bursts, yes, but a constant state, I doubt it.
I have been on a very high vibration for some 3-4 months when first starting with Abraham Hicks. I think it was close to unconditional love. I was constantly happy, the way interaction with others went was different, very positive. Everyone smiled at me, noticed me, greeted me. Everything looked brighter, colours were more intense. It was totally amazing! Then something happened with me and my daughter and I lost it.

Do you feel like you've had to change the way you behave, eat, think to live the messages you've received?
Don't know what you mean by messages, lol. But in any case, I haven't changed what I eat. I should, I drink way too much coffee, I smoke too much as well.
The way you behave and think change according to personal growth and development.

The news. I don't like to be steeped in negativity a gazillion times a day. It doesn't add anything to my life, it only stirs up fear and unrest. If you get into that vibration you also add to that entire collective of negativity and fear, while love is the only way to change things on our planet. So living as positively and lovingly as possible adds far more than joining the fear mongering.

Any other thoughts or ideas about what the purpose of TF/SM and/or messages we're getting.
Purpose of TF and SMs... to get people to a higher vibration, to get us out of the 3D, so we can enter a New Golden Age. To rid the planet of negativity and manipulation, power. Instead have it evolve around love and equality. Then we can start evolving as a species.
Old 16-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Knower

What I learned is if you are not in unconditional love, then you are harming yourself. Love is the highest vibration. Of course, nobody is perfect. (I don't get auditory messages or anything. We all channel tho to some degree and the ability to do more is always there. If you have ever yawned, you have channeled. ha. That was your cells channeling the need for more oxygen and the yawn was not your idea.)
Old 16-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I don't know if others on here have been able to incorporate all these messages from Source/spirit/God into their lives successfully or not but I struggle with a lot of it.

Messages about the kinds of food or sugar evils are almost impossible for me right now but at least I understand what and why.

The more complex and abstract information about who we are as light workers and the jobs we are meant to fill for our contract with God/purpose are a whole other story. And while it's interesting to know stuff here and there, trying to have it all make sense while on your lunch break seems a little out of scale for everyday life.

I can sometimes get caught up in the big picture ideas, like unconditional love, and it's impact on the world and not see the mounting laundry pile for days.

While I know I need balance, I can't seem to find it with all that's coming in important ways and urgency.

So I'm asking:

Thanks a lot.

Love and light♡

My understanding of unconditional love is loving and accepting someone as they are without prejudice, judgment or expectation of the same being returned to you. That's a big order. Could you love and forgive a murderer?

I'm close to unconditional love with my twin even if he does not show the same, I do still love him. I try to love all friends and family even those who don't keep in touch. If they come to me I will still be here welcoming them with open arms.

I have not changed any eating or sleeping habits.
Old 16-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Pshyc.

I like you also recieve tonnes of messages and was recieving heaps from Chist unity conciousness - I also recieve heaps of visions to do with how the nature of creation works in relation to... the energetics/ magnetic field of - the divine partners which reflect the nature of creation - source mother/father god.
I get shown... weird sciency stuff and technologies...which I don't understand -Lol.. for healing and stuff... well I do understand it... I just don't know how to utilise it yet... or if it is relevant to me.
I suspect the energetic concepts will be relevant to me but the technology won't be for a while...

I am a writer... and supposedly one of my 'jobs' as a lightworker is to write things down lol... and I mean everything.

My messages are slowing down though - because I am becoming much more interested in my physical life again, living in the moment and having fun and adventures lol.

I personally do not resonate with the word unconditional love... I don't understand at all.

I am only just starting to tap and anchor into self love and I walk the path of the Christ conciousness to do this... If anything... I feel that when we learn to love others as we love ourselves... than this is - true love. This includes learning to have compassion for ourselves and also honouring our unique soul expression and unique needs as this expression in form.
I believe that the state of love which we are trying to achieve is one of balance - where we can not only honour our own needs and unique qualities but also honor others as unique expressions of the divine.
UNIQUENESS is a word my guides keep reinforcing.

But first we must learn to love ourselves with such stable conviction lol that we can than start looking at others as divine reflections and extensions of our source created self...

How do I incorporate these teachings into my life?
I mind map haha alot! I am a very visual person... so I draw what I see and write what I feel down and then I BREATH it in lol.

I breath the word! BREATHING is so underated haha.
As I intergrate these things... into my various energetic bodies and my physical body - it is my concious awareness - intent and breath which anchors it all deep into my cellular memory.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Knower

I think a lot of women in spiritual circles interpret unconditional love or being loving as tolerating a lot without anger, which is not loving toward yourself. And I very much get the concept of loving without expecting anything in return (having kids will help with that one). Possibly your lesson is not to love people who mistreat you, but to love yourself enough to not? You may still love them, but that doesn't have to encompass embracing it. It could simply mean not harboring hatred. Accepting and moving on.

Last edited by Ldlf16 : 16-10-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb

Thank you all for your thoughts.

While I am receiving messages about unconditional love, they are beginning to change. Like it's a deeper lesson and it's not as light and fluffy as my original concept of it was. A lot of you touched on it too.

The new messages are that being in non judgement and experiencing the love in the way God loves us. But God energy doesn't get caught up in the drama of feelings and needing to feel appreciated. So this new way is so much more detached and non personal. Not sure how I feel about it or how I would maintain relationships while tryingto remain in unconditional love.

I feel like the messages that I am receiving now are are all similiar in tone now and developing into a preferred way of being. Like this is the lessons I need to know so I can do a specific purpose. And it would make sense that we are getting different messages because we all understand and develop differently and have different purposes.

@ FairyCrystal- Do/did you experience separation from your normal life while trying to maintain High vibrations?

@ emeraldheart- I hear you on the breathing, I need to get better at holding that space more regularly. As for unconditional love, I'm hearing that the Christ Consciousness is about the same thing but, who knows, I could get messages later saying it's another layer altogether. Lol! Lots of good tips! Thanks!

What did you mean about being a writer as your job? I've been getting messages to be a writer from my twin and the last two years but have no clue what it means or what to do with it! It's driving me crazy! Ugh

@Roxane9 & Ldlf16- I agree with both of you statements. It's a complex concept that I believe keeps refining itself during its examination. You start out loving yourself then you see ways you're not and how others are not. Then taking responsibility for these actions and finally a new definition is formed and the process starts all over again! Ugh.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:16 AM
Knower

Great questions

* My tf has taught me that the cliche "let something/someone go and if it comes back to you it's love" is true. My experiences with our running and chasing has taught me that if something or someone is good and meant to be apart of my life, the universe will bring it back to me. At the same time, I also have the free will to accept it or not accept it. In a nutshell, I have more trust in the universe and if my tf reaches out to me, I'll always be there (he is not abusive or anything like that.)

* Unconditional is a huge word. As humans we are surely imperfect, but unconditional love is surely something to strive for. Unconditional doesn't mean that you're not allowed to question, or get frustrated or disagree. It means that in the end, you'll always care, listen, and at least try to hear the other side. When it comes to my twin, I have told him I'll always be here for him unconditionally. This has surely brought some more balance to our friendship. He can step away when he needs to without having to question how I'll respond (his feelings for me are very strong and sometimes he needs to check out for a while,) and I can trust that he'll always be back to check in and let me know that he cares.

* My thinking and behavior has changed. I'm more aware of my vibration and energy. My self-love is greater, and my thoughts are more positive. I've recently started using tarot cards and listening to tf readings on youtube. Both bring me peace.

* No, I just question my ego more frequently.

* I think it's important to remember that just because someone doesn't love us the way we want them to, it doesn't mean that they're not loving us the best they can and with all that they have. There's always room for change. Love changes. People change. Situations change. We can choose faith or fear when it comes to many situations. I try to stick with faith.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:53 AM
Master

Quote:

So I'm asking:

What has been your experience with TF/SM paths and how are you incorporating the messages/lessons into your life? Oops about missed this question. I saw love. he saw someone to judge, he saw attachment and addiction and made his choice. he didnt love me, he loved the flattery to his ego it gave him. My experience is seeing someones spirit despite their ego and still loving. we wont be together. we wont make love. we wont be friends because of what he chooses and wants. I've experienced to love despite what i get or dont get out of it for ego satisfaction and pleasure. My hearts been tested. its still true and being single for years and sexless for years proves my heart waits for realness even if that means staying alone.

What is your definition or thoughts on Unconditional Love and is it something that you are trying to live by? Agape love and yes i try even though not many others are willing. The Greek word agape is often translated “love” in the New Testament. How is “agape love” different from other types of love? The essence of agape love is goodwill, benevolence, and willful delight in the object of love. Unlike our English word love, agape is not used in the New Testament to refer to romantic or sexual love. Nor does it refer to close friendship or brotherly love, for which the Greek word philia is used. Agape love involves faithfulness, commitment, and an act of the will. It is distinguished from the other types of love by its lofty moral nature and strong character. Agape love is beautifully described in 1 Corinthians 13.

Do you feel like you've had to change the way you behave, eat, think to live the messages you've received? No. I am loved and received perfectly the way I am. I am loved and love in all my skin, bones, soul, spirit, mind. What i put into my body never reflects lack of love. my mind will always lie to me if i allow it. it will tell me i am not good enough if i dont eat this or do that and other people will tell me i am wrong too or tell me what i am. Here is what spirit shows me about us as humans and them as spirit When my mind is covered with thoughts, shown symbolic as swords , spirit cannot connect through. the mind dominates and rules with all its logic that spirit is not there to see so how is it real and with that sword thought, prevents any room for spirit to be heard.

Anyone with a big bank account and little experience with a true authentic spiritual experience.

no matter if you aint received by others, love agape anyway. we do it to serve spirit, not ego.

Thanks a lot.

Love and light♡

yay thought provoking thread! thank you
Old 17-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
What has been your experience with TF/SM paths and how are you incorporating the messages/lessons into your life? Its been mainly positive. I believe the whole episode was a lesson in unconditional loving, and in so doing awakening to a greater reality.

What is your definition or thoughts on Unconditional Love and is it something that you are trying to live by?My understanding is its letting go of all thought involved with the energy of love. Allowing it to be without thought, preferences, conditions...love being the only thing left. Letting go of control.

Do you feel like you've had to change the way you behave, eat, think to live the messages you've received? Not because I feel its right to do so but because I feel better for doing so.

Is there any that you refuse to listen to and why?Can't think of any off hand but if there was its because it doesn't resonate with me.

Any other thoughts or ideas about what the purpose of TF/SM and/or messages we're getting.there isn't any one purpose cos it incorporates so much...but if I were to put it in a nutshell is unconditional loving and awareness of a greater reality...which should help with a better experience of living, right?

Enjoyed going through these questions:)