Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2017, 03:35 AM
Seeker

Are Twin Flames One-Sided

I'm been pondering this for a while, and starting to think that maybe twin flames are just one sided. Maybe it just supposed to be an individual journey towards our own spiritual development. I think perhaps my twins strong spiritual vibration triggered something in me that started the cord-tie. We are both married and could never be with my twin in the physical. Has anyone actually asked their twin if they thought they were also twin flames. What makes you think that twin flames are not just one sided, not saying that were crazy, but just that its a personal journey that we must pursue and heal. It just seems like most twin flames don't even end up together, and I haven't herd of many happy endings on this forum. I would just say expect the worse and hope for the better, and maybe its just to teach us a lesson. How long were you with your twin before they ran away. .
Old 17-10-2017, 04:23 AM
Master

im not sure either. Im a twin flame, yet not sure I met mine. I thought, no FELT i had with my whole entire freaking being and chakras included!!! that i had met my twin flame.

I asked him. 'are we twin flames' he said he is my stepping stone to my twin flame, that we are connected at the soul level and have many lifetimes on other planets, mainly water planets and mainly Sirius.
He believed an alien was his TF then he decided to believe a woman from america that has a bf is his TF and his 'home' is in DC (america) he is not American or lives there or from there. I started to think he'd say and believe anything to not line up with me as his twin....whats the word. deflection from it. from him. he was scared. 'Im just a boy' . i dont think he knows anything. Nor do I.

bit like a boy wanting to be a super hero. so along comes the cape but his knees wobble and he realizes he may just not be up to scratch for it. takes off the cape and say's 'im just a boy' and goes back to normalville.

so i may just not have met my twin. may not have one.
maybe it truly is a solitary journey. we'd just like to feel a companion through it.

maybe true twins are a reciprocated true love spiritual connection, both aware, both know each other as their twin and both declare it. Its a known for sure, doubtless connection on both sides. not just one.

i really know nothing. im just being here. and not sure....i just want to feel love here, i feel it in me, i want to share it with another fleshly human. having all this love alone and no one wants it, no one wants to share it. i wonder and i often ask God...when?
Old 17-10-2017, 04:46 AM
Master

i couldnt tell you how many others here have asked the one they say is their twin flame if they believe it too with them. I sometimes wonder if they actually havn;t or dont out of fear that if they deny that belief they have about them as a twin, then it confirms they are not a twin and thats not a reality they want to grasp. signs galore are the confirmation instead of talking it out with the other. in my case. even though no one else ever since him (in years) has not been given that title from me. And he says its not him and says thats his twin, she his twin then another is a twin. tells me i should believe him. my heart is wrong. his mind is right. he is right, he is not my twin. because if i was, he wouldnt be naming every girl that elates flutter in his heart to be linked with as a connection he can explore. with so many, why just me?

so he's one of those 'everyone can be a TF'

and im, not. only one.
Old 17-10-2017, 04:48 AM
Master

tbh. i think it's an excuse to explore different varieties of vaginas.
Old 17-10-2017, 04:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
tbh. i think it's an excuse to explore different varieties of vaginas.

because of this. mine is not an option for him. ever.
Old 17-10-2017, 04:53 AM
Seeker

It's hard to tell if someone is really your twin flame or not. I went through all the twin flame symptoms, and still keep second guessing myself. I feel that I could never even ask my twin if he thinks were twin flames, because we are friends but not close enough to share deep feelings yet. I know that he had feelings for me but not strong enough that it really mattered that much. I just learn to stay strong, and to hope that someday the cords will be cut, so I can be free again.
Old 17-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
because of this. mine is not an option for him. ever.

Same with my twin, he tried to get in my pants once and I said, "keep dreaming, dude".
Old 17-10-2017, 05:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalbutterfly
It's hard to tell if someone is really your twin flame or not. I went through all the twin flame symptoms, and still keep second guessing myself. I feel that I could never even ask my twin if he thinks were twin flames, because we are friends but not close enough to share deep feelings yet. I know that he had feelings for me but not strong enough that it really mattered that much. I just learn to stay strong, and to hope that someday the cords will be cut, so I can be free again.

it is sad :( im always cutting cords. i refuse to 'connect' in dreams or anywhere to continue to flatter his ego. He's not serious so. its wasted sacredness on someone thats a game player and trickster.

I felt i could approach him because we both met here on this forum. we both had discussed twin flames before. We discussed many spiritual topics. Spirit guides, dreams. I felt i had met my match. someone on same spiritual avelength as me. so im extremely disappointed to have been played and tricked. my heart was genuine in it. I feel foolish.
Old 17-10-2017, 05:07 AM
Ascender

Your feelings are always onesided.

Always.

Nothing can be assumed about what another feels. They can try to describe it to you but still, you are always alone in your feelings. Do not reflect them on others. That has been the misery of this world. Stop. Stop. Stop. Perhaps that could be part of this lesson?

Quote:
maybe it truly is a solitary journey. we'd just like to feel a companion through it.

Mmm.. yes, perhaps that is why we are created.
Old 17-10-2017, 05:10 AM
Master

yeah like if they said they love you. thats their feeling. if i love him, its my feeling. doesnt mean the love is the same.

maybe in twins its known and is the same.