Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Knower

Near death experience

I am really interested in this topic, after having near dear death experience myself, all I remember Was pins and needles over my entire body and everything went dark, that's when my body apparently hit the floor, my lights went completely out, I recall a cloudy void during this time with a bright light in the centre, and I felt myself grow distant from it, not that I was pulling away, but being pushed away, being told, your time is not yet. I felt a force above my head, and an aura come over me, like a white sheet, and the pins and needles slowly faded, my senses where gradually coming back, I suddenly felt my body again, it all happened so quickly, when my eyes opened to a man in uniform, which was apparent to my partner calling for an ambulance,

It completely changed my whole outlook of life, I felt so lucky to be given another chance, and ventured on a spiritual journey of self discovery, things are opening up to me that I can't comprehend, has anyone experienced this?
Old 03-08-2023, 01:00 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are a lot of levels to the Near Death Experience and what one's will experience.

I had mine as a "Lesson Event" where there was a reason for the fall down the stairs and the injury I have. One I learned and grew from.

Life is a blessing but too I know well at times Karma has a role.

Lynn
Old 03-08-2023, 07:33 AM
Knower

Wow I never seen it like these things happen as a lesson? Would that explain why some people have multiple experiences until they learn to use their karma.
When I started my spiritual path it all happened so quickly, everything seemed to open up for me. One thing I have had since my experience is tinnitus in both ears but to me it sounds like it’s my head, they are different sounds sometimes I feel like a radio trying to tune in. Iv had MRI, hearing tests etc and no one can give me any reason for it, sometimes it drives me crazy and I have to use a lot of white noise and headphones to cope with it, I am yet to get to the bottom of it. And my eye spasms occasionally starts flickering uncontrollably.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:57 AM
Administrator
I have had three NDE every time either my grandmother or my guide told me it was not my time I still had work to do.
They are common for a lot of people

Namaste
Old 11-08-2023, 04:25 AM
Seeker

Guys aiken here! wow, i must say its an interesting topic and yup i have never experience all this Near death experience spiritual things and so glad to join that forum there is so much to learn.
Old 11-08-2023, 06:39 AM
Master
I have had several out-of-body experiences, the difference is that in a “near death experience” the person usually encounters a near fatal event which does not kill them but they do leave their physical body, while an out of body experience can occur without a near fatal event. The out of body experiences I have had occurred when I was in a deep state of quiet meditation.

But I have also experienced out of body experiences when confronted with a very shocking personal experience. Something so out of my norm that it pushed me out of my physical body for a short period of time. There are people who do astral projection, which may be done by sheer will and concentration.

The astral realm of existence is the closest non-physical realm to this physical earth and lots of people have projected into that astral plane. Lots of people also visit the astral plane of existence while their physical body sleeps. It is a very vivid realm and life there is similar to life here on earth.

There are many levels, or realms of existence, just like here on earth we have insect life, plant life, animal life, etc. There are many other life forms beyond physical existence. In my experience I have glimpsed many realms but I know the journey is infinite.

The thing about going into other realms is that it is difficult to bring the knowledge of these realms back here to earth because our human brains and how we interpret things is limited to a 3-dimensional existence, while other realms may be four or five dimensions, or no dimension at all, which may be like the experience of oneness that is had in an expansion of what many call cosmic consciousness.

Cosmic consciousness can happen to a person right here on Earth, where your consciousness expands and you find your self in everything and seeing from everywhere; no thoughts, no objectivity, just a beautiful, expended state of consciousness. Near death experiences, out of body experiences, and astral projection, all take us into other dimensions beyond this earth, but cosmic consciousness gives us a cosmic experience right here on Earth.