Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Experiencer
Help! Fighting exhaustion, dizziness and drowsiness during Kundalini process

All is in the title...
Im so tired

Actually Im going through severe Kundalini symptoms these last 2 weeks...
Especially:
- permanent fatigue, I get up on morning like if was Waking up from coma literally.... Im exhausted, sometimes I cant even manage my normal day...every gesture is so difficult .....i could sleep on the floor. Im not working these days fortunately because it would be impossible to manage..
- when I m going out I feel crazy dizziness, Im walking in zig zag....I cant control it. It comes and leaves suddenly. But I noticed it is mostly when I go outside, meaning when Im in direct contact with outside air (and energies I guess). Sometimes I feel a pull toward the Sun (crown chakra)
- I also experience heavy drowsiness, generally combined with dizziness when Im OUTSIDE. This like an immediate réaction. Doesnt happen at home or very less frequently.
I have a lot of spatial disorientation, confusion also. And also very clumsy.... cannot ground myself!

These are the most uncomfortable symptoms for me...because its very strong and uncontrollable. I cant live my normal Life with that.

Apart from that, I have other symptoms like spontaneous movements (kriyas) when meditating (or not), light flashes in the corner of the eye or when falling asleep, telepathy...etc
These are the cool ones.

Please give me your tips to balance the heavy symptoms, it’s really hard to control and to experience ....
Old 28-02-2019, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
All is in the title...
Im so tired

Actually Im going through severe Kundalini symptoms these last 2 weeks...
Especially:
- permanent fatigue, I get up on morning like if was Waking up from coma literally.... Im exhausted, sometimes I cant even manage my normal day...every gesture is so difficult .....i could sleep on the floor. Im not working these days fortunately because it would be impossible to manage..
- when I m going out I feel crazy dizziness, Im walking in zig zag....I cant control it. It comes and leaves suddenly. But I noticed it is mostly when I go outside, meaning when Im in direct contact with outside air (and energies I guess). Sometimes I feel a pull toward the Sun (crown chakra)
- I also experience heavy drowsiness, generally combined with dizziness when Im OUTSIDE. This like an immediate réaction. Doesnt happen at home or very less frequently.
I have a lot of spatial disorientation, confusion also. And also very clumsy.... cannot ground myself!

These are the most uncomfortable symptoms for me...because its very strong and uncontrollable. I cant live my normal Life with that.

Apart from that, I have other symptoms like spontaneous movements (kriyas) when meditating (or not), light flashes in the corner of the eye or when falling asleep, telepathy...etc
These are the cool ones.

Please give me your tips to balance the heavy symptoms, it’s really hard to control and to experience ....
This is very difficult to deal with, trust me...I am going through exactly the same thing and you may not like to hear what I am about to say...but if you want any relief whatsoever, it is the ONLY way!

First, you need to get your body and mind into a precise routine without even a minute of deviation from that routine.

This means having a set time for everything! Going to bed at 10pm on the dot, no earlier or later, waking up at 6am on the dot, no earlier or later... having light meals at specific times...drinking 2 litres of water per day, spaced at regular intervals throughout the day...

Once Kundalini is raised, the body loses the ability to regulate itself. All functions of the autonomic nervous system become compromised and you have to take over doing this all manually and mindfully, or else chronic fatigue, exhaustion, vertigo, dizziness, brain fog, nausea, low blood pressure, heart palpitations, sleep apnea, profuse sweating, muscle weakness/spasms and a whole host of functional neurological symptoms are going to surface, associated with the psychosomatic stress of putting 240 volts through a 12 volt fuse.

I bet that if you would have known that was going to happen, you would have thought twice before raising Kundalini eh? I knew I would have...and the road to recovery is a LONG one.

So, as well as establishing a strict routine you cannot deviate from in regards to sleeping and meal times, there is keeping yourself fully hydrated at ALL times, replacing lost nerve minerals..like Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Manganese, Chromium and Copper, TRYING to ground yourself by going for walks in nature, hugging trees, swimming in the ocean or in Rivers, playing with pets or animals, doing mindfulness exercises like concentrating on what you can experience through your senses...

I am also looking into acupuncture and Chinese medicine right now...also cranial sacral therapy and hydrotherapy as well as EFT to try and repair the damage that was done.

If you stick to a routine, you will still get bouts of narcolepsy (I still do) but pushing through the narcoleptic threshold gets easier with time...and with supplements of Ginseng, Matcha, Guarana and Green tea, which also helps when you get to the stage where you could stare at nothing for hours, without any thoughts, until you could quite literally fall asleep standing up.

All the best... I'll post more later.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:52 AM
Master

That's good advice from Shivani.

Did you read any of Gopi Krishna's books? He also has some important recommendations. Two that stick out and may be rather counterintuitive:

- Stop meditating
- Stop having sex

This is just temporarily, whilst your energetic system readjusts itself.
The sex part is important, because you need a lot of additional energy whilst your brain and nervous system gets rewired and it gets lost, expended outwards and downwards, rather than into the brain along the spine where it should go. I wish I had paid more attention to that when I was going through my own Kundalini awakening, would have saved me a whole lot of trouble. It is a similar thing with meditation, it actually takes up energy, which you should be preserving at this stage, rather than expending.

I can also have a look at you energetically and regulate the flow of energy if you want. It is a process similar to Shaktipat, which I can do remotely, just with a photo. Let me know if you want to try that.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:54 AM
Experiencer
@Shivani Davi:
I didnt "choose" to raise my Kundalini, it started slightly a few months ago and now the intensity is increasing +++.

Also I met back who I think is my Twin Flame 1 year ago, and his Kundalini raised at this exact moment (when we physically met back after 8 years of separation since the first time we met).
And believe me, he was faaaar from ready to experience it ! I'm a quite spiritual person but he is an atheist and a stubborn egotic person.
(He was scared and ran away whereas we now live in the same city, after sayin he was confused...we are in no contact for 6 months now)
So I guess it was just Divine Timing. Time for both of us to raise our vibrations and to awaken.
I personally just started to really love myself and to say stop to abusive/toxic behavior, and then the Kundalini raised.

So coming back to your post: thank you very much !! Really.
I'm a bit worried because I could start to have an "important" job soon and to manage a lot of stuff. And Im really worried : will I be able to handle all that with the job? I'm also afraid to have symptoms manifesting in front of colleagues....
Anyways. My two main worries concern the extreme fatigue (how to manage a normal day with stress and everything...), and concentration (vs dizziness/drowsiness/confusion).
These times I take walls and I make fall a lot ob objects like a baby rediscovering the world. lol

I totally agree with trying to have a strict way of life, going to bed early (ouch....usually I go from 12pm to 2pm... I know its baaaad!), drink a lot of water, resting when possible....
Yesterday I was at my vinyasa yoga class and I was so exhausted I barely could follow the class.... but I dont know how, I did it.

I noticed I cant drink a lot of coffee now, makes me really nauseous and giving me a dry mouth.
Same for alcohol, it gives me heart palpitations that I didnt have before very quickly (after 1 or 2 drinks).
So I guess I dont have the choice: my cells changed! my full body is changing, my DNA is changing and I know this whole process is very energetically demanding.

For the crown chakra opening.... when I go outside sometimes so I start sometimes to have my eyes "rolling" back and I feel an immediate drowsiness. It's difficult to hide...and when people are around it can be touchy...do you experience that also??

ps: sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm frenchie !
Old 28-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
@Shivani Davi:
I didnt "choose" to raise my Kundalini, it started slightly a few months ago and now the intensity is increasing +++.

Also I met back who I think is my Twin Flame 1 year ago, and his Kundalini raised at this exact moment (when we physically met back after 8 years of separation since the first time we met).
And believe me, he was faaaar from ready to experience it ! I'm a quite spiritual person but he is an atheist and a stubborn egotic person.
(He was scared and ran away whereas we now live in the same city, after sayin he was confused...we are in no contact for 6 months now)
So I guess it was just Divine Timing. Time for both of us to raise our vibrations and to awaken.
I personally just started to really love myself and to say stop to abusive/toxic behavior, and then the Kundalini raised.

So coming back to your post: thank you very much !! Really.
I'm a bit worried because I could start to have an "important" job soon and to manage a lot of stuff. And Im really worried : will I be able to handle all that with the job? I'm also afraid to have symptoms manifesting in front of colleagues....
Anyways. My two main worries concern the extreme fatigue (how to manage a normal day with stress and everything...), and concentration (vs dizziness/drowsiness/confusion).
These times I take walls and I make fall a lot ob objects like a baby rediscovering the world. lol

I totally agree with trying to have a strict way of life, going to bed early (ouch....usually I go from 12pm to 2pm... I know its baaaad!), drink a lot of water, resting when possible....
Yesterday I was at my vinyasa yoga class and I was so exhausted I barely could follow the class.... but I dont know how, I did it.

I noticed I cant drink a lot of coffee now, makes me really nauseous and giving me a dry mouth.
Same for alcohol, it gives me heart palpitations that I didnt have before very quickly (after 1 or 2 drinks).
So I guess I dont have the choice: my cells changed! my full body is changing, my DNA is changing and I know this whole process is very energetically demanding.

For the crown chakra opening.... when I go outside sometimes so I start sometimes to have my eyes "rolling" back and I feel an immediate drowsiness. It's difficult to hide...and when people are around it can be touchy...do you experience that also??

ps: sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm frenchie !
This is going to be a bit more in-depth now. Sorry I couldn't get into it fully before, but I only had 15 minutes while I was waiting for my mother to get her scripts filled.

So...buckle yourself in and prepare for the ride of your life.

The way that Kundalini affects individual people is very different and there isn't really a "one size fits all" way about how to deal with the energetic shifts based on which nerve She (Shakti) decides to ascend up. Ideally, it should be up a nerve called "Chitrini" or "Brahmanadi/Brahmarandra" in the centre of the spinal column called Shushumna.

In my case, She just went "forget all that" and then took the path of least resistance up to my Crown Chakra, which just happened to be my Vagus Nerve...OOPS!

I did not intend to raise my Kundalini either...I mean there WAS a time, back in my late teens and early twenties when raising Kundalini was ALL I could think about...and at that time "doing kriyas" consisted of swallowing metres of muslin bandages soaked in saline solution before regurgitating them... drinking litres of hot water with Epsom Salt in it (Shankh Prakshalana) before doing Nauli Kriya and walking around in Kakasana (Crow pose) to massage the intestines...."kriyas" formed a part of the bodily purification rites associated with the Niyama stage of Patanjali's Eight limbs of Yoga...AND, guess what? I am a Yogi.

Anyway, back then, no matter how much I WANTED Kundalini to rise...Nope, didn't happen. I was trying WAY too hard...doing every mudra and Kriya under the sun..

Fast Forward to 3 years ago...I was just sitting in my bedroom, doing Trataka (fixed gazing) upon an image of Lord Shiva... surrendering my ego (I believe it was my heart on a silver platter IIRC)...tears of devotion just streaming down my face...Next thing I knew, I had a raging volcano for a spine...It happened "all at once" and not slowly whatsoever and I was lost in love for Lord Shiva...I didn't even WANT Kundalini to rise, but She did, with a "ready or not, here I come" and of course, I was nowhere NEAR "ready"...but the Universe must have thought I would be able to catch up AFTER the fact.

Now, I don't know about you, but I also got the Samadhi and the associated bliss...So, within the exhalation of enlightenment ALSO came the keys to get me out of this predicament. When Kundalini reached the Third-Eye, I also became aware of what I NEEDED to do to repair the rather unconventional path She took to get there.

I became aware that water was going to play a huge role...Just letting cold water run over my wrists for a few minutes and splashing it on my face when exhaustion starts setting in really helps. I also have up to 4 cold showers daily..and I prefer gentle Pilates and Tai Chi over doing any Hatha Yoga...Hatha Yoga just exacerbates it...like the aforementioned meditation and sex. I avoided Yoga as well after my Kundalini rose.

Then, there is awareness of breath. If your breath is predominating through the right nostril, change it to your left...sleep on your right side so the breath flows through the left nostril and see if that makes a difference.

Certain classical music... certain mantras....doing certain hand mudras also helps me focus and relax. Also, the moment tiredness, weakness and exhaustion hits, bring out the peppermint oil, the sweet orange peel oil and the geranium oil...rub it behind the back of your neck, just at the hairline...at the base of the skull.

It may be different for you, but all I am saying is that it is BECAUSE of Kundalini screwing me over in the first place, that I was also taught by the Goddess herself, how to Fix it! The cure comes from WITHIN the complaint! but what is working for me, may not work for you, but it is worth a shot.

The best thing is to ask your "Higher Self"......"now that I have found myself in this mess, what's the best way out of it?" and if your Kundalini has been sufficiently raised, you won't be able to shut it up! LOL
Old 28-02-2019, 01:56 PM
Experiencer
Ahaha, thank you for your testimony, Shivani Devi, where are you based?
Don't worry, take the time you need it is very nice from you to take the time to develop your ideas and advices with me.

First, I will make a blood test to ensure everything is OK with my body.
But it seems: I have nice tan, and I'm quite muscular because I'm sporty.

Also my blood pressure is very very low these times and it might explain in part why I'm so tired. OMG when I wrote that I heard a long and heavvvvyy whistling/spitting noise....I also think I have a negative entity following me everywhere, stuck in my aura and who might suck me a lot of energy !!!
I have TV in background noise and the entities usually use the waves from electronic devices (radio, TV..) to manifest.
The sound was very loud !! I tried a lot to make him leave but he is still around me... (I talked about a poltergeist at home in another post -twin flames section).
Im currently tellin him he has to leave to the Light but I still hear same noise .... what to do..?

Anyways....
some examples of energetic balance I experience these days:
on Sunday I was at a brunch with friends, and suddenly I felt very tired and dizzy, I almost needed to lay down.... a girl lent me her jacket, but the weather was very nice!! I got very cold suddenly with no reason.
It happens quite often. But I know it is part of the process.
Old 28-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Guide

Ugh..Helix I know how you feel. I have also experienced bouts of dizziness, low blood pressure, extreme fatigue and the spacial disorientation you talked about where it feels like you can't control your eye movements. In my case, I saw a doctor and all my blood work was fine. Seems every time I've seen a doctor for these random issues I'm told I'm "fine"..but have your blood work done to be sure.

In my case, this path chose me...I did not seek to raise my kundalini. I would never force any of that to open up more spiritually. Your body will tell you when you're doing too much, and looking back every time I seemed to have new abilities develop or was using my third eye too much or left my crown wide open to anything and everything that's out there it all resulted in dizziness. In my opinion and experience, this is my body's way of signaling I need serious grounding. It is easy to say walk barefoot in the grass or spend time in nature, but going outside your home is uncomfortable even. It's like it sets off this fight or flight response and sends you in to panic and so you get into a cycle of just wanting to stay inside not to trigger these episodes...I know the feeling. During my last episode of dizziness which lasted over a month, I tried acupuncture but the results were varied each time, I researched the heck out of my symptoms and possible spiritual causes, and was in a constant state of worry and focused on the negative uncomfortable feelings. It only made it all worse. I really had to put it all down for a while and just work hard on being present and try to retrain my brain.

The silly techniques I did worked for me, for example when walking I would squeeze my butt muscles with each step just to feel grounded in my body. As I walked I would name things I saw along my path (talking in my head) such as there's a blue car, there is a bird in that tree, there are three birds on the sidewalk, there is a fire hydrant, there is a crack in the sidewalk, etc. This way I wasn't analyzing or thinking, I was simply observing the present moment and my surroundings.

The dizziness and weird eye movements made me feel like my nerves were misfiring and going all whacky, and I do suppose this journey and awakening process re-wires the nerve pathways and it takes some adjusting for our bodies to catch up to these changes.

The minerals Shivani mentioned are great for the nervous system, also b complex vitamins...which will help with the fatigue too. Definitely aim to be in bed around 10pm...as there are organs and bodily systems that repair themselves especially between 10pm and 3am (as well as through your entire sleep of course, but this time is vital). I have had success with vetiver and patchouli essential oils on my wrists and on the back of my neck. As far as diet, everyone's chemistry is different so don't get caught up in what everyone else is doing to be uber-spiritual...fasts or going on a raw vegan diet are not for everyone.

As far as spiritual practices, I would recommend if you are doing any meditation it should be a grounding or root chakra meditation. Your feet chakras may also be blocked so check to see if you feel the energy using the back of your hand under the soles of your feet. You may want to massage the soles of your feet to get the energy flowing there again. Check to see if your crown chakra is too wide open...I do this by sitting with my eyes closed for a bit to relax and then I picture myself sitting there and I observe the area around my crown. It looked as though I was about to float out of my body through my head, so I gathered it up and stuffed myself back inside and closed my crown chakra to a comfortable level. Re-ground yourself after doing this before you stand, but it's an exercise I do when I feel spacey and I'm like, oh no wonder why! Of course, a daily grounding practice is essential and can be done within minutes with your intention and visualization alone. I like to picture roots from the soles of my feet going down to the core of the earth and throw an anchor in, then picture the energy from the earth going up your roots and into your body through your feet, legs, and so on as if you were a big solid tree. Then picture the sun above as the divine light washing down upon you like the sun on the leaves of your tree. There are different visualization techniques that work for everyone. Also experiment wearing red and carrying grounding stones or jewelry.

If I think of anything else I'll write more, but I know how uncomfortable this can be. Just honor your body and give the physical a chance to catch up.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:25 PM
Experiencer
Hii

Sorry for the little time… I had a job interview this Morning !
And thanks GOD, I was really grounded today!!
So I guess the Universe heard my prayer because I really needed to have all my head for this interview.
Yesterday I was panicked because I couldnt ground myself at all, couldnt concentrate, felt confused...and I was afraid to still be in this state today…… buuut today was perfectly OK ;)

I really thought I was sick or Something one moment… because it is really exhaustion…. yesterday when I woke up, I worked 1 hour at home and had to go back to sleep because I couldnt do Nothing… couldnt even cook Something for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
It is easy to say walk barefoot in the grass or spend time in nature, but going outside your home is uncomfortable even. It's like it sets off this fight or flight response and sends you in to panic and so you get into a cycle of just wanting to stay inside not to trigger these episodes...I know the feeling.

Exactly!!

So thank you for all the tips. I will try to balance myself with all these advices.

First, going to bed EARLY! Mandatory. OK.

For the Strange things happening, I also have a feeling like my optic nerves behind are trying to jumping out (not the eyes itselves) of the orbit sometimes !
do you have this too??
very weiiird to experience/feel, I feel a pull
and it is the same...happening only when going OUTSIDE
so I think there's definitely something going on with the air/atmosphere around us... the new energies are transmitting strongly this way
Old 02-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Guide

Yes when that happened to me with my vision it was only during that month long episode of dizziness. The jumpy vision actually happened before the dizziness came on..while I was driving. It was like I was hyper-aware of my surroundings while driving and my vision was bouncy. Even standing outside I could not focus on what was yards ahead of me. It was like over stimulation and my body and eyes couldn't keep up.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:51 AM
Deactivated Account
nevermind. sounds like you got it figured out.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4