Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Rational, logical common sense ergo your correct, a good point indeed.

Are you blowing your own trumpet
Old 12-01-2020, 04:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

Sure, it is the only one I own. And it is a darn good trumpet, if I do say so myself.

Finite = integrity systemic and structural ergo closure and resolution

Infinite = lack of integrity ergo no closure, no resolution

Eternity = Observed Time regeneration resultant of Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )(.

Cosmic Trinity { " G "od/" U "niverse =

......1) metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts

----------------conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------

....2) metaphysical-2 macro-infinite non-occupied space,

....3} Occupied space Universe/God{ Uni-V-erse }, ---the only perpretua motion machine--- that has its own subset of trinities.

123, ABC, thats how easy Universe can be...sung to M Jackson and Jackson 5 tune

The truth exists for those who seek it. Some seek it. Some do not accept it when it is presented to them.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 12-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Says the anti-trumpeteer!

Reminds me of 'serious' folks who put personally ebullient singing and dancing 'down'.

Great 'spirit'ual response, r6!
Old 12-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Sure, it is the only one I own. And it is a darn good trumpet, if I do say so myself.

Finite = integrity systemic and structural ergo closure and resolution

Infinite = lack of integrity ergo no closure, no resolution

Eternity = Observed Time regeneration resultant of Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )(.

Cosmic Trinity { " G "od/" U "niverse =

......1) metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts

----------------conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------

....2) metaphysical-2 macro-infinite non-occupied space,

....3} Occupied space Universe/God{ Uni-V-erse }, ---the only perpretua motion machine--- that has its own subset of trinities.

123, ABC, thats how easy Universe can be...sung to M Jackson and Jackson 5 tune

The truth exists for those who seek it. Some seek it. Some do not accept it when it is presented to them.

I'm in no doubt it's a fine trumpet
Old 12-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

Reminds me of 'serious' folks who put personally ebullient singing and dancing 'down'.

I've got nothing against brass instruments, dancing or singing
Old 12-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

Yeah, my moms X-spirit colluded with my dad y-spirit and I became IN-spirited via inversion { (v) } of the egg aka gastrulation and the three germ layers { endoe-ecto-meso }

123, ABC thats how easy Universe can be.

The I took my first breath and became IN-spirited in another independent indivdiual fashion

Come on baby and do the twist, its round and round and around we go-oh-oh, wwere we stop, nobody really knows,

Oh twist again, like you did last summer, oh twist again, like you did last night...sung to Chubba Checkers tune

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 12-01-2020, 11:16 PM
Master
Since justasimpleguy brought up the subject of karma in response to my post, I will like to take my time to go into karma further and deeper. A person only suffers the consequences of true Karma only once, right then and there, when he or she errors or makes a mistake that are not relevant to the eternal non-duality, divine present moment/universe/reality. The things/beliefs that are not relevant to the eternal non-duality, divine present moment/universe/reality are the illusions of bad, negative and evil (bad and negative and evil are illusions because there is no such things as bad or negative or evil, only good and positive are real), values that are opposed to each other, judgments, biases. Non-duality/"God" does not even inflict the consequences or suffering upon the humans that error. The things that I listed above that is not relevant to the eternal divine non-duality present moment is what inflicts the consequences and suffering of humans doing the error. "God" gives us the power, choice and free will to error or not, how awesome is that? When we error, we suffer because we limit ourselves through scarcity, lack etc etc when we do not error, we align ourselves with non-duality, abundance, synchronicity and we do not limit ourselves with scarcity or lack ete etc, thus anything is possible.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Question to first post for all to answer...

Im interested to know what where and who the observer/observed is?

of course I have an answer but that would just be one of many, Im hoping to find some common ground or understanding amongst us all

thanks

Heart
Heart, why does there need to be conceptual, assumptuous and intellectual answers to that question at all? Why can't it just be what it is? There are many answers to that question because 1. they are only concepts or ideas that can't be proven by personal experience, self realization/by knowing myself and 2. the persons answer is dependent on if the person believes their ego is conscious or not.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 13-01-2020 at 01:29 AM.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Have you ever seen what the cartel does to people when they want to set an example? It makes most people drop the "god is pure love evil is just your imagination " concept real quick ..
The cartel uses fear, pain and suffering as a tool or instrument of thier ego to set an example to thier enemies. I am not an enemy to or associated with the cartel, so the cartel has no relevance to me nor to my reality. Nice try though
Old 13-01-2020, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Heart, why does there need to be conceptual, assumptuous and intellectual answers to that question at all?
The short answer is the same answer as I would give to "Of what use are 'maps'?"