Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...mple-83613665/

..."Predating Stonehenge by 6,000 years,"......

...."This shows sociocultural changes come first, agriculture comes later," says Stanford University archaeologist Ian Hodder, who excavated Catalhoyuk, a prehistoric settlement 300 miles from Gobekli Tepe.

...."You can make a good case this area is the real origin of complex Neolithic societies."

...What was so important to these early people that they gathered to build (and bury) the stone rings?"......

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Master
Fascinating and interesting place to visit I'm sure.

This guy has 3 videos on the place. Not sure what you'll make of them, anyway, here's one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJTkRJMIvmY
Old 01-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question

jb, the article I linked to they state how the limestone could have been easily cut by flint or other materials around by these prehistoric peoples.

As for lifting them into place, ropes would and leverage. Remmber Archimedes statement,...' give me a leverage long enough and I can move the Earth'...

Yes Archimedes didnt come along til 1000's of years later, but the principle of leverage holds true eternally an is not based on any one humans statements overtime.

I also watched the Vanoyich manscript. Again, nothern Italy and and specific carbon dated time period are where the answers can be found. May very well be a con man like Kelly in England. That would make lot of since.

W.C Fields once said, ...'there is a sucker born every minute or 5 minutes'... so this dude finds sucker of royal nature who has lots of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Fascinating and interesting place to visit I'm sure.

This guy has 3 videos on the place. Not sure what you'll make of them, anyway, here's one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJTkRJMIvmY

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Urfa is near Gobekli Tepe.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...litepe-0012722

..." A life-sized limestone statue found in Urfa, at the pond known as Balikli Göl, has been carbon-dated to 10,000 – 9,000 BC, making it the earliest known stone sculpture ever found. Its eyes are made of obsidian. "........

..."Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock."...

...." This is what I also believe that the builders of Göbeklitepe wanted to attract the attention of the gods , above the stars, in order to interact with them. "......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is also clear that humans from 100 to 13,000 years ago had creative brain processing abilities.

Old 07-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Master
This is a great documentary that gives an impression about the start of civilization in the fertile crescent in the early Holocene. I think they deal with Gobekli Tepe too. It provides great insights into the why and how of early civilization.

Stories from the Stone Age (2,5 hours total):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7bq...B248CA3F85D500
Old 08-12-2019, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
This is a great documentary that gives an impression about the start of civilization in the fertile crescent in the early Holocene. I think they deal with Gobekli Tepe too. It provides great insights into the why and how of early civilization.
Stories from the Stone Age (2,5 hours total):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7bq...B248CA3F85D500

Thanks Altair, I watched 1st episode.

Old 10-12-2019, 01:57 AM
Master

One idea is that long ago there was a high tek society on earth but some thing happened ,war ,or a natural disaster . It got forgotten .
Old 10-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
One idea is that long ago there was a high tek society on earth but some thing happened ,war ,or a natural disaster . It got forgotten .

Perhaps. I'm doubtful.

Old 10-12-2019, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat

This is my feeling too.
Old 10-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Master
Cat Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I'm doubtful.

Me too, R6. I don't see anything extraordinary or out of the picture in human history that can't be explained. If there's all this high tech from long ago then why hasn't it been found? We can find fossils of tiny animals hundreds of millions of years ago but not a single piece of this technology. That's remarkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Thanks Altair, I watched 1st episode.
You're welcome.