Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-09-2012, 11:03 PM
justme_jebba

missing...ghosts who dont cross over

Greetings friends,

my daughter have seen a ghost with no face few times about 12 years ago and learnt that it was a missing friend of hers..this girl is still classified missing.
i had dreams of her too at the time of her disappearance and havnt known what to do with it...but they are vague ones about what happened to her without names and without name of place and not clear image of the attackers faces is why i havnt enough details to say it is from this girl or if it is about someone else
i was fairly new in taking notice of unusual dreams but i forget them if i dont write it down or if i lost the notes..in this case i lost the notes i had written about the dream. it was of a map but not of where to say name of its location, and then dream changed to show 2 guys driving on a dirt road with a girl with them and this road is leading to a forked road that surrounds a little lake and few bushes around it, half way around the lake on the road, these guys got out of car and take out the girl and assualted her at nearby bush, i dont have other details but it was about 2 nights before my daughter seen her friends ghost... i think she still visits us and i feel she havnt moved on to but is a patient person to wait, possibly becuase as my daughter have discovered that this girl have lied to her foster parents of where she is going on the day as said in the missing persons file and possibly she is calm about it becuase she wasnt getting on well with the family she stayed with and was going to visit friends and she shouldnt of went so far without letting anyone know exactly where she is going and staying... my daughter have only reported it this year what she remebered of where this girl have told she was headed to but not know where she was staying and who these friends are, this is late becuase my daughter was scared to even say at time as the family do not like her as my daughter also was in same foster home a couple of years prior for little while and ran away from them, but when she have felt much better after suffering these years of mental disorders and severe depressions from substance self abuse and not doing well in society and family life. she gain enough confidance to report about what she know on the day that she last seen her, about before this girl got on a train after offering my daughter to go with her but she declined as it was a long distance trip to go to a type of music festival and this girl was meeting up with friends at her destination.