Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Seeker

types off beings found on the astral plane

What beings have you seen or experienced or interactive with in the astral realm because I think it be a really interesting and helpful for new astral projectors and people that's just interested in things like this in general and if you choose too why not add information like where did u find that particular being in the low,middle,higher astral plane what sort of behaviours it has and maybe a bit of a description off what it looked like

I know that most things on the astral plane can be manifested by negative energy and fears but it be interesting to find out what you people have seen in terms off the inhabitants off the astral plane/realm
Old 06-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator
I'm always at a bit of a loss to fully delineate between the 'lower, middle, or higher Astral'. That might sound rather stupid....
But in the experiences I have had, my apparent 'location' has had no particular bearing on what energies have been present, or what has happened.
For instance -I have known the most beautiful and uplifting things to happen when only inches out of my body and presumably, in that zone known as the "Real Time Zone" (densest Astral level closest to the Earth.)
I can't yet fully understand the implication of that, especially as in the inner worlds a vibrational frequency is supposed to 'locate' you to a particular place/space/zone. Yet all I can say is while the very positive things happened, I was not re-located to any place outside of my bedroom. But can only conclude that consciousness has many facets, and is not located in a particular space or 'zone' at all.
Well....that is just me, and I don't say everyone has to have the same weird stuff as me!
Some, who have suspicious tendencies may say I was deceived by a 'lower entity' but I don't think so, and I took what I encountered on face (and Heart) value.

I encountered an Entity who was very peaceful and beautiful, and very curious about me as if it had never seen a Human before. It stood very still and just watched me. The only movement it made was a slight head movement a little to one side and then the other, not unlike what an animal might do, when it was interested and curious.
It was about 3ft tall, vaguely humanoid, had golden brown coloured skin and a very fine bone structure. A beautiful face really....sex-less and age-less. I could have been hundreds of years old, or only four. It seemed to be wearing a type of hat or head-dress, which was covered with endless eyes. All the eyes were alive....some blinked. Some eyelids were coloured in various shining colours.
It wore a pale blue garment. like the blue sky, with some detail across the chest area, like an old fashoned 'smocking' embroidery (or something similar) But this was a bit vague.
We didn't speak; neither of us made a sound. I was reluctant to make any sudden moves in case I scared it away. We just watched each other peacefully and curiously.
When I saw that, I was only a couple of feet outside of my body, in my attic room in the mountains of Snowdonia. At least....that's where I thought I was! LOL
I always wondered if that was a being from the realm of Faerie. It certainly was a new thing for me to see, and looked nothing like any illustrations of Faerie Beings I had ever seen.

Another time I met my deceased dog. This one took me by surprise! I thought I'd give it a shot as I left my body (again in the so-called "Real Time Zone"), but wasn't expecting anything....and I whistled and called her name.
Wow....she came crashing in, clumsily and full of absolute happiness and joy. The love she radiated was like we had always known, only magnified at least 3 times wider! This was an utter Wow moment! Bless her Soul.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I'm always at a bit of a loss to fully delineate between the 'lower, middle, or higher Astral'. That might sound rather stupid....
But in the experiences I have had, my apparent 'location' has had no particular bearing on what energies have been present, or what has happened.
For instance -I have known the most beautiful and uplifting things to happen when only inches out of my body and presumably, in that zone known as the "Real Time Zone" (densest Astral level closest to the Earth.)
I can't yet fully understand the implication of that, especially as in the inner worlds a vibrational frequency is supposed to 'locate' you to a particular place/space/zone. Yet all I can say is while the very positive things happened, I was not re-located to any place outside of my bedroom. But can only conclude that consciousness has many facets, and is not located in a particular space or 'zone' at all.
Well....that is just me, and I don't say everyone has to have the same weird stuff as me!
Some, who have suspicious tendencies may say I was deceived by a 'lower entity' but I don't think so, and I took what I encountered on face (and Heart) value.

I encountered an Entity who was very peaceful and beautiful, and very curious about me as if it had never seen a Human before. It stood very still and just watched me. The only movement it made was a slight head movement a little to one side and then the other, not unlike what an animal might do, when it was interested and curious.
It was about 3ft tall, vaguely humanoid, had golden brown coloured skin and a very fine bone structure. A beautiful face really....sex-less and age-less. I could have been hundreds of years old, or only four. It seemed to be wearing a type of hat or head-dress, which was covered with endless eyes. All the eyes were alive....some blinked. Some eyelids were coloured in various shining colours.
It wore a pale blue garment. like the blue sky, with some detail across the chest area, like an old fashoned 'smocking' embroidery (or something similar) But this was a bit vague.
We didn't speak; neither of us made a sound. I was reluctant to make any sudden moves in case I scared it away. We just watched each other peacefully and curiously.
When I saw that, I was only a couple of feet outside of my body, in my attic room in the mountains of Snowdonia. At least....that's where I thought I was! LOL
I always wondered if that was a being from the realm of Faerie. It certainly was a new thing for me to see, and looked nothing like any illustrations of Faerie Beings I had ever seen.

Another time I met my deceased dog. This one took me by surprise! I thought I'd give it a shot as I left my body (again in the so-called "Real Time Zone"), but wasn't expecting anything....and I whistled and called her name.
Wow....she came crashing in, clumsily and full of absolute happiness and joy. The love she radiated was like we had always known, only magnified at least 3 times wider! This was an utter Wow moment! Bless her Soul.

Wow that's great that you had much a positive astray projection experience but I have to say from my 10 years of frequent Astral projection experiences was when I was in a park like area and on this bench there was a being that looked kinda like a elf but really tall like 7 foot and in really light brown robes and he was full of knowledge and he was really peaceful and his views non everything were just really neutral but really meaningful at the same time
Old 07-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
That is interesting. I wonder if he could have been some kind of spirit guide or helper for you?
Old 07-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
That is interesting. I wonder if he could have been some kind of spirit guide or helper for you?

Maybe but I'm not sure because as far as I know I have 6 spirit guides 2 main and 4 sub but all the 6 guides always use a human appearance
Old 08-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
That is interesting Tobi, it seems like the veil is very thin for you. I hesitate to write about my experiences, but the veil is so thin for me that I literally waver between worlds/realms 24/7 365 days a year awake or asleep. My aspects and guides have managed to accomplish a system of operations for me so this doesn't drive me nuts and I'm able to function down here. I'm training hard right now to try to be tempered enough to have my 3rd eye open.

Therefore, a lot of the beings that I am meeting and seeing right now are part of this training and testing I'm going through. I have seen incredibly beautiful beings of Light, but often I don't remember a lot of details. As for the ones who need help going back to the Light, I can never forget- I remember so vividly how they suffer/project themselves. Sometimes they can cause harm even if not intentionally.

Anyway, part of my job/mission is to bring them all back to the Light. Just when I think I've seen it all something even more bizarre comes for help. lol I hesitate to describe such beings as I don't want new people to be afraid to Astral Project. I wouldn't want to visit these beings without serious protection. I use the combo Golden Christed Ray sphere of protection and Arch Angel Michael's 1st Ray- which is a Blue Ray Sword specifically designed for the Astral. It's like I do the work, but the Ascended Masters provide the tools I need to get it done safely.

I recommend, before you Astral Project for the 1st time, state your intention to see higher states 1st (avoid scary shenanigans for 1st timers): "Only those of the highest order of Light may stand in my presence." Say that 4x. What happens is your highest Light self clears away all the little scary guys and then directs your path to a higher state.

Namaste