Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 understanding linear travel/lucid dreams

. i hey all! Im here... after i'd say about 3yrs. I'd joined once before when i was about 17 but had too much fear and guilt to really ask questions or share..

So here goes nothing
Astral travel... i kinda know what it is i do it... unintentionally
lucid dreams ummmmm sorta understand it
They usually happen

Um.. when i try to live right...
Or if i have need to protect somone.

Im tryna keep it as short and informative for the start

I guess ill do key points
well as a kid i was very very sensitive knowing bad people from good (say a nice guy that seems cool but i stayed away from him and a yr later you find out he murdered 3 people) i could see ghost/spirits feel malicious intent all that

I consider myself having empathy or being an empath.

when i was 17-20 a series of events led me to become the host of some bad spirits

my sleep paralysis and lucid dreams got so bad around 17 i spoke about it no one really understood so i went to my church for help same response i was either blamed for it saying it was something i did i was goin to hell or that its my imagination so i looked elsewhere i found a group on skype it was a mix of pagans wiccans and christians all teens besides like 3 grown ups i felt at home for a while mainly because i was accepted instead of scolded... or shunned... the same way most protagonist are born in movie or anime lol

they practiced things... concious astral travel (which i learned) where i was able to describe those in the group who didnt even have profile pics etc i learned how to move and influence things in the physical (touching someone miles away or close by , by concentration )How to fight back spirits when astralled while sleeping etc although i couldnt get the hang of the unconscious astralling they also practiced meditation and chi and ki studies... along with the bible

though the more i learned the worse the attacks /paralysis/ dreams got
So after a summer in the group i left for feeling guilt as the church dug even deeper into my butt about how i was hellbound even tho they didnt try to help

2yrs passed and the severity and amount of paralysis lucid dreams got worse even leaving marks on my body
March 3rd i was delivered by casting out... holy oil and prayer by a freind of mine who is also inclined spritually this solidified my faith in God as angels filled the room as i saw and felt 8 spirits exit my body before i lost my strength to stand

Thats the history summarized as much as possible

my question besides understanding what these two are is hoping someone more experienced can help me understand why theyre so linear in nature
I can give an experience in detail but for now ill just summarize
The astralling is usually me helping someone else who has sleep paralysis (most people i meet beyond the usual freind stuff we end up talking about the fact hat they go thru sleep paralysis) so all i do is give remedies and support (cause heck even i still dont get it)
My lucid dreams are usually fights or succubi attempts etc and my astrals 8x out of 10 may start but seconds into it ends with sleep paralysis

And just to clarify my sleep paralysis is of the likeness where a spirit is near me causing it.. malicious and dark..
Old 08-12-2014, 07:00 PM
cheeneka

HI

I think sleep paralysis happens because it is the conscious mind becoming aware of the unconscious mind.........all the events are taking place from the unconscious mind not the conscious mind and that is why we are unable to move. The conscious mind becomes fearful because it is almost like being trapped in your body and having no control........if that makes sense? :)

We are only used to being aware of our conscious mind not the two minds simultaneously.

LOve cheeneka x
Old 08-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hmmm.. i see it from another view.. but many times i was ok with the knowing that i was sleep. And it ddidnt frighten me but once that spirit showed up is when i get "trapped"
Old 08-12-2014, 07:17 PM
cheeneka

HI

You see I don't believe in evil spirits..........the word evil is just the opposite word to live....

We all have a shadow side as well as a light side, we fear our shadow side and our ego lets us think that it isn't part of us......

I had a dream once where a very tall black woman was chasing me and chasing me in my dreams............upon thinking about it one day I finally realized the woman was me, my shadow side, I never had the dream again.

This is of course all theory.........just my opinion. :)

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by la'michael

And just to clarify my sleep paralysis is of the likeness where a spirit is near me causing it.. malicious and dark.. [/color]

I have experienced sleep paralysis and a frighting visitation where I was paralyzed, not the same night, and the two incidents are not alike, even though you may read on very creditable and scientific sites that during sleep paralysis you might feel a malicious entity on you or in the room and other such nonsense, that is just not true. It's confusing, but the devil is in the details... the main point though, is that in a true sleep paralysis there is no entity perceived, if there is, you have crossed over into the metaphysical realm.

I don't really understand your original question about the linear component in LD, but wanted to share my opinion on sleep paralysis.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
I have experienced sleep paralysis and a frighting visitation where I was paralyzed, not the same night, and the two incidents are not alike, even though you may read on very creditable and scientific sites that during sleep paralysis you might feel a malicious entity on you or in the room and other such nonsense, that is just not true. It's confusing, but the devil is in the details... the main point though, is that in a true sleep paralysis there is no entity perceived, if there is, you have crossed over into the metaphysical realm.

I don't really understand your original question about the linear component in LD, but wanted to share my opinion on sleep paralysis.

Thats just it.. id never read that before i experienced it.. and there were 2 spirits the tine where it was bad enough for ne to speak on it or... how do u explain this

Last night.. i had an astral projection or lucid dream
I was aware that i was sleep
And i was im the kitchen after a few moments i froze... was pushed on my back and felt a pull on my right arm..it was pulling me towards my stove
When i awoke my body was halfway off my bed and the same arm that was being pulled was outermost
Old 11-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Master
You could be feeling strong vibrations of your astral body(not really a body, but an awareness) as it is breaking free of your physical body, or you may have some negative energy attached to you, perhaps through exploring with different belief systems you have unknowingly exposed yourself to something nasty. We need to be very focused and discerning when our curiosity leads us into unfamiliar territories, it is like being in the woods at night, if you know what I mean.

My own curiosity led me to attend a meeting once of like minded spiritual types that was being held at someone’s house. I arrived into a living room with six people, one of them apparently a medium, and a cat. From the onset I had an uncomfortable feeling like I was in harm’s way, except I was in a warm house in the burbs with a bunch of spiritual folks, so I tried to ignore the feelings. After about fifteen minutes my entire body was shaking so badly I couldn’t ignore it. It was like I was going into shock or the house had no heating and neither of these were true to the best of my knowledge, so I paid attention. I made some excuse and got out of there, by the way, into a winter night where my shaking stopped within a couple of minutes.

I just felt the need to share this with you. Find some ways of protecting yourself.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
You could be feeling strong vibrations of your astral body(not really a body, but an awareness) as it is breaking free of your physical body, or you may have some negative energy attached to you, perhaps through exploring with different belief systems you have unknowingly exposed yourself to something nasty. We need to be very focused and discerning when our curiosity leads us into unfamiliar territories, it is like being in the woods at night, if you know what I mean.

My own curiosity led me to attend a meeting once of like minded spiritual types that was being held at someone’s house. I arrived into a living room with six people, one of them apparently a medium, and a cat. From the onset I had an uncomfortable feeling like I was in harm’s way, except I was in a warm house in the burbs with a bunch of spiritual folks, so I tried to ignore the feelings. After about fifteen minutes my entire body was shaking so badly I couldn’t ignore it. It was like I was going into shock or the house had no heating and neither of these were true to the best of my knowledge, so I paid attention. I made some excuse and got out of there, by the way, into a winter night where my shaking stopped within a couple of minutes.

I just felt the need to share this with you. Find some ways of protecting yourself.

Thank you.... i do know this... thos type of event... paralysis and or physical contact by a malicious/being /feeling mainly happens when im stressed... and also when im sleepless... and i am... since September i been dealin with alot of let downs and struggles...

Could it be my stress ?
Old 11-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Master
absolutely. Stress is so depleting, leaves us opened to all kinds of interference, not to mention the damage it does to our physical body. Stress and fear are the main cause of endocrine disruptions.

take care of yourself, all the best.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Experiencer
I started having sleep paralysis at 15, in a similar situation to yours. I didn't know what it was until Abnormal Psychology class in college at age 20. It wasn't until years later that I learned the link between sleep paralysis and astral projection. And any time I mentioned it to anyone, I got the same religious speech you did. Doing research on the subject, I learned that the fear you feel when you wake unable to move puts you on a "low vibration" and that the lower or higher vibrations attract lower or higher entities. I found this a rational explanation for the malicious entities.

It takes a lot of practice not to feel fear when you enter the sleep paralysis state, but if you can master it, you will rarely encounter negative entities. (In my experience)