Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
Unable to Astral

its been over thirty five years since i last had an astral projection, when i did this i tried to many a time to go in space to another planet but for some reason i was always bounced back into to my body before this happened id get so far into the sky almost space even then something would pull me back then id wake up, before that id had many experiences in astral even visiting my brother sleeping in his flat having encounters with extra terrestrial beings watching rockets or missiles trying to intercept there crafts which had no chance of doing so i used to think they were so real apart from the fact i could not hear what they were saying or any sound what so ever then all of a sudden it stopped i did not examine the reason why i just thought it was the way it had to be. years past then i came across writing by authors of astral projection and there adventures a few in particular were they travelled to other planets mars the moon etc, even the sensations just before they went into astral the thing most i remember was the high pitch buzzing sound i never remember been paralysed i was just there in the books they would state that fear would pull you out of this state but I've not come across anybody i know that states this is true id wondered about an experience i had as young child when i woke in the night my brother was just a baby, i woke to seeing these orbs flying around the room one in particular was few feet away from my bed as if it was looking me over there was this high pitch buzzing sound which seemed to be emanating from a certain part of the bedroom. i remember been very frightened and hid under the sheets and i could still make out the buzzing sound as i said i started reading books on astral projection it was when i came to the part that fear would pull you back into your body i became uncertain what i experienced. my other thoughts on astral travel is that i no longer need too as it was a form of adventure for me to experience things before i actually did in real life
Old 08-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Master

Are you feeling confused about this? I could very well understand so. Astral projection is wonderful and to be desired. However not always attainable by everyone. Doubt is very well valid in this situation. Why did it stop? Was it real? Maybe even why was it there?

If it was an overal positive experience for you, maybe taking some time to reflect on your thoughts and feels about it isn’t wrong. Don’t shy away from it. Just as an architect has to finish the blueprint of a building at some point, you will experience there is a line to which you should stop thinking too much about it.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Hope this helped. Feel free to talk about it on here
Old 17-11-2020, 11:05 PM
Experiencer
Unable to astral?

Please tell us what is your strategy that you have been doing
Old 26-11-2020, 11:13 PM
Guide
I'll quickly add too that people have cycles also, so not only can our interpretation of an experience seed unconscious blocks or aversions that seem to make no sense to our conscious mind but also our cycles and subtle energy flow has allot to do with it also.

There can be times you try to perform something and it's just not going to happen. I always ask why is a person doing it? What's the reason?
Old 27-11-2020, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Are you feeling confused about this? I could very well understand so. Astral projection is wonderful and to be desired. However not always attainable by everyone. Doubt is very well valid in this situation. Why did it stop? Was it real? Maybe even why was it there?

If it was an overal positive experience for you, maybe taking some time to reflect on your thoughts and feels about it isn’t wrong. Don’t shy away from it. Just as an architect has to finish the blueprint of a building at some point, you will experience there is a line to which you should stop thinking too much about it.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

it does not seem to matter so much these days you just wonder why it stopped probably because i started living in the really world
Old 27-11-2020, 05:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Unable to astral?

Please tell us what is your strategy that you have been doing

i never made any effort or practiced any kind of technique it was natural when i was a young person from what i remember id go to sleep at night id wake then id hear this high pitch buzzing sound like a wasp or bee sound i must have already been in astral but everything seemed a extremely clear but i did not realise i was in astral i just thought i was dreaming funny thing i never saw myself unless it was because i thought it was my brother lying at the other end of the bed we looked alike it was the only time i felt at peace
Old 27-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder

If it was an overal positive experience for you, maybe taking some time to reflect on your thoughts and feels about it isn’t wrong. Don’t shy away from it. Just as an architect has to finish the blueprint of a building at some point, you will experience there is a line to which you should stop thinking too much about it. yes i had very positive experiences

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

no nothing of the sorts its probably because astral traveling is no longer important to me anymore i must admit i felt more at peace with myself in astral then i did in the real world that the 3 dimensional one, yes everything looks much sharper and clearer in the astral world that's why i miss it
Old 27-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
i never made any effort or practiced any kind of technique it was natural when i was a young person from what i remember id go to sleep at night id wake then id hear this high pitch buzzing sound like a wasp or bee sound i must have already been in astral but everything seemed a extremely clear but i did not realise i was in astral i just thought i was dreaming funny thing i never saw myself unless it was because i thought it was my brother lying at the other end of the bed we looked alike it was the only time i felt at peace

You have to change that.

If you want consistent results, you must have to do daily practice with a proven strategy.

Read my proven system here and start taking charge of results by yourself: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137991

Do an experiment for 30 consistent days with this system, and I can guarantee you that you will have at least 1 Out of body experience.

Then, with practice & skill (like a sport) the rate of results will go up, but you have to do it with consistency & a proven strategy where you can control it like a science. Instead of "hoping" that you will get lucky by external forces. Hope is not a strategy, otherwise you wouldn't write this post asking for help

Go ahead, and start doing it tomorrow morning.

Don't procrastinate and put excuses like most people please.

This is not a hobby, this is an amazing life-changing evolution.
Old 29-11-2020, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
no nothing of the sorts its probably because astral traveling is no longer important to me anymore i must admit i felt more at peace with myself in astral then i did in the real world that the 3 dimensional one, yes everything looks much sharper and clearer in the astral world that's why i miss it
Is all about intention and desire. You are always on the astral plane. When you sleep you become more aware of your non-physical greater consciousness. But that part of you is always here and now. Also in this physical time and space reality. That is why you can always feel your energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness which always holds purely all that you want to be do or have, and becomes the evermoreness of that evermore here and now when and where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, naturally and effortlessly.
So the more aware you are of your emotional guidance system, the more you allow the blending of you and your greater non-physical consciousness, which feels better emotionally. And with that comes greater clarity, lucidity, intentionality, awareness, joy, freedom, well-being, etc.
Sometimes the best astral travel is to actually be focused here in the physical and allow the connection more fully from physical here, with your non-physical counterpart. To flow that inspiration here, by focusing and practicing your energy motional thought patterns for the purpose of allowing your greater allowed realisation of that which feels emotionally better to you.
So in a sense, you are still advancing, forward, with your non-physical, flowing more fully through you here and with you and as you, as you become one as all is one and one is all.
Namaste.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:28 AM
Deactivated Account
@Op

When i read your posts, i do not know what you are asking.

Do you want to go back into Astral, or do you NOT want to go back into astral ?