Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2018, 02:45 AM
traceyacey12

Reunion at the soul level?

Hey there,

So I think I have achieved union at the soul level. I think they call this soul merging? What now? Anyone know? Some part of me thinks I won't achieve union with my TF. I don't feel excited or anything to be with him, that's what I basing it on. If you're curious, the reason why I feel like this is the case is because for the last couple of days, I've been feeling complete, like on an energetic level. So any ideas? What's next?

Old 04-07-2018, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey there,

So I think I have achieved union at the soul level. I think they call this soul merging? What now? Anyone know? Some part of me thinks I won't achieve union with my TF. I don't feel excited or anything to be with him, that's what I basing it on. If you're curious, the reason why I feel like this is the case is because for the last couple of days, I've been feeling complete, like on an energetic level. So any ideas? What's next?

Hi traceyacey I was just reading about this very thing.

I was reading that union with the twinflame can be emotional, spiritual, or physical, I too would think it could be also a couple of those things ie emotional and spiritual, or all three.

So far as I had read it, if you merge emotionally or spiritually but not physically you both have still merged.

I believe personally this can be possible. There are those twinflames that never go beyond a platonic relationship. From a lot of what I read the twinflame relationship is supposed to be a romantic one, but does a romantic relationship have to be sex per se? What if it is a short little "thing" but the physical side never comes?

Is it still possible to achieve union, on an emotional, or spiritual level without the sex?

A part of me would very much like to think so.

As isn't the twinflame phenomenon supposed to be a spirit or soul thing to begin with?

It is a shared soul, that takes on two incarnations, individuals, but one.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:10 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi traceyacey I was just reading about this very thing.

I was reading that union with the twinflame can be emotional, spiritual, or physical, I too would think it could be also a couple of those things ie emotional and spiritual, or all three.

So far as I had read it, if you merge emotionally or spiritually but not physically you both have still merged.

I believe personally this can be possible. There are those twinflames that never go beyond a platonic relationship. From a lot of what I read the twinflame relationship is supposed to be a romantic one, but does a romantic relationship have to be sex per se? What if it is a short little "thing" but the physical side never comes?

Is it still possible to achieve union, on an emotional, or spiritual level without the sex?

A part of me would very much like to think so.

As isn't the twinflame phenomenon supposed to be a spirit or soul thing to begin with?

It is a shared soul, that takes on two incarnations, individuals, but one.

It feels like I don't even need company, not a friend, not a boyfriend, nothing. It feels strange.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Master

Awesome. A Hicks has something about this, that when you feel good on a vibrational level it has to show itself on a physical level, because everything is vibration. Hope this completeness in you shows itself in the most amazing & wonderful of ways
Old 04-07-2018, 07:52 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Awesome. A Hicks has something about this, that when you feel good on a vibrational level it has to show itself on a physical level, because everything is vibration. Hope this completeness in you shows itself in the most amazing & wonderful of ways

The sense of completeness wasn't pleasant actually. I felt like an alien with no desire. But now I'm having the sense of desire return. Good thing.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
The sense of completeness wasn't pleasant actually. I felt like an alien with no desire. But now I'm having the sense of desire return. Good thing.

Hope you at the same time can keep the sense of completeness so you can truly experience the fullness of this and your world