Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 17-02-2022, 04:46 PM
Master
How can we be separate and one at the same time?!

How can we be separate and yet we are one at the same time? Don't you guys experience this separation? And how is that possible if we are one?!
Old 17-02-2022, 04:49 PM
Master
Like if we are truely one then we are all doomed to eternal all one aloneness! And yet... Here we are having a conversation. How is that possible that we can even look at ourselves?! It makes no sense. Where does this awareness or twoness come from?

It comes from the one but that one cannot be known it seems? Because as soon as we know it, then there is two... And then we are the very one we are aware of.

This breaks my mind into pieces. What a paradox! What an infinitely big paradox!
Old 17-02-2022, 05:09 PM
Master
We are all infinitely unique. Infinitely unique and equally unique. We are so infinitely equally infinitely unique, that we are all exactly the same one unique being! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLEEEE?!

But all of this means nothing if there exists no one outside of the one. But the only thing outside of the one is just a different perspective that the one has of itself. And there are infinite of those and they are all infinitely equally infinitely unique and thus the exact same perspective that all that is has of itself. So there is just one perspective and it's infinite and eternally unique.

Then our awareness is basically fake? It is not true and real and absolute. It's just a perspective. And yet nothing feels more real than this... How can everything be so fake and so real at the same time?

I'm having a real fake experience! The most realistic fake experience that can possibly exist. It's so real that I can feel the real eternal infinite essence of it, and it's 100% fake forevermore! Eternally unable to reach the real realness! There is no end to the realness and it is forevermore fake!

Like... What is this....????

Are these the kind of thoughts people always have when trying to approach God Source?
Old 17-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Again, my take, take it or leave it. :)

Speaking to the subject title.

This is one of many paradoxes related to God and His creation.
He Who has no gender.

Ever hear of the Agony and the Ecstasy?
It must be experienced that agony is actually ecstasy for the Creator.
Or let's say turned into ecstasy. (I have, by sheer Grace.)

It is part of the fantastic illusion or dream God made for Himself...to experience more of everything.
I could stop there.

Like as if He were saying:
"I want to be experience more, but I am just One, alone...let me create individual beings with a veil, that think
they are separate with free will...
so I can exp infinite possibilities thru infinite separate vessels...and an added plus, when they finally open to Me and Reality,
I can feel their blossoming in Love." (The icing on the cake.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Master
Thanks, that helps a lot actually.

It's pretty intimidating to think, that the worst pain I experienced can actually be felt as ecstasy to God, hahaaha, .... Uh... Like... Where do I go from here.

That's freakishly intimidating. Like, am I suppose to slap my self on the face now?

Or do you mean that when in the appropriate frequency of ECSTASY, only THEN and only THEN from that frequency we can experience what seems like horrific things to some people, as RAPTUROUS ECSTASY, right?

I can understand that! And I remember actually having experienced some of that

How could I forget... I only heard one single human being other than myself mention it very vaguely and indirectly, I thought no one knew these things.

But that's freakishly terrifying cause then the higher dimensional beings could very well come here and cause all kinds of chaos all over the place. Because they enjoy chaos so much, right?

Maybe we can only enjoy it when we release resistance. Meaning, we either ecstatically explode from joy or we die and we experience the ecstasy due to lack of resistance to it. Like that? These are certainly very interesting ideas.

Thanks for sharing by the way. I definitely take it.
Old 17-02-2022, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
How can we be separate and yet we are one at the same time? Don't you guys experience this separation? And how is that possible if we are one?!
Have you ever been entangled in a dream ... whether a nightmare or pleasant ... such that there was a sense of separation and multiple entities ? Then, if one can transform that into a lucid dream, one realizes that there can be a sense of separation as well as a sense of oneness ... and that one can easily shift between the two perspectives.

"As above, so below". The implications are quite profound.
Old 17-02-2022, 06:12 PM
Funny you said freakishly.
I was going to say, Yeah, I know it's freaky...Lol!

Think of a coin: one side is pleasure the other side is pain...same coin.

There is a 'Zone' we can be in to experience unimaginable things...it's a 'rising above', sort of.

This is an odd example: A friend, now passed, was assaulted on a Calif beach at night...beaten - ya know what happened?
She got into a Zone somehow and it was revealed to her...
'This guy was doing what he was supposed to do because of a past life thing'.
She then offered NO resistance and let him beat her, nothing else.
She 'saw' the perfection of the situation. There was no forgiveness necessary...she saw the Play that it was.

Human logic is not always useful.
As I often say,
Nothing is what it seems.
And the reason for Zen koans. LOL:)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-02-2022, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Have you ever been entangled...
... quite profound.
It's funny you say entangled in a dream of separation. I have actually experienced the complete opposite. Entangled in a dream where I am literally living another life and looking myself in the eyes in the mirror and realising that I am actually her but not her at the same time, I am also separate being, me, in another life, who is in that moment asleep looking through her eyes, as she suddenly is shocked to be aware that she is actually not herself but also me sleeping in my dream looking through her eyes which is just a dream.

Two dreams of a real life, entangled.

I don't know what they call that, counterpart.

But I wanna actually know the ultimate dreamer of all dreams. And wake the *** up, permanently. I wanna find the one true original creator of my soul.
Old 17-02-2022, 06:36 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
But I wanna actually know the ultimate dreamer of all dreams. And wake up, permanently.
I wanna find the one true original creator of my soul.
The best purpose I can think of!!!
The best purpose of life!
You are way ahead of many, so to speak....
meant to lead and help one day...more.
Very special desire.
Hang onto the passion.
IMO.

Old 17-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Funny you said freakishly.
I was...
.... reason for Zen koans. [/i]LOL:)
Ah yeah, but uh... You were about to explain how she "enjoyed" being beaten up?

Are you sure she was beaten up, because... It was a "play"? lol