Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-02-2014, 11:38 PM
angel star

getting rid of people I do not wish to have in my life

how do I get rid of people I do not wish to have in my life. I am shielded today and feels like this person is not able to get any reactions out of me, though they are sending very harsh vibes around me, how do I make this person leave ? after shielding though they were unusually calm today ? and my telepathy feels in control too

felt like they took a forceful blessing fro me, and i blessed them to start their own spiritual journey just like I did and later felt very odd about it, I felt forced to dot hat , when i had blessed them many times over before with respect and peace, also i have been feeling vibes from them that float above me, like i cannot digest it and i felt them make a negative attachment with my heart that I had to release.

I also felt my essence through them many times and I also began to feel they want what i have, i am not a tool, and i dont have a choice here it seems

Last edited by angel star : 01-03-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:43 AM
angel star

:( only my telepathy feels in control, i felt like something was taken from my higher self and it made me feel derpived for a long time, m upset because i dnt know what happened, only i feel deprived, and i feel like they got something from me forcefully
Old 02-03-2014, 04:05 AM
Master

If these people are in your life physically then don't have any more contact with them.

Shield yourself every day so they can't get through to you psychically.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "they took a forceful blessing from you" - how can anyone take a blessing from you? And I don't understand how you could you YOUR essence through them?
Old 02-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
If these people are in your life physically then don't have any more contact with them.

That is easier said than done ~

Best wishes to you angel star

Dream Angel xx
Old 03-03-2014, 04:38 AM
Phoenix Fire

I have also had the misfortune of being in contact with someone who has strong negative vibes,so much so that I felt they were blocking my abilities,all I can suggest if you are forced to have contact with this individual,is to ground and protect yourself.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:46 PM
angel star

well feels like they always think of me when they are in the next room and even though they fear talking to me, they just want to see reaction out of me, and i was extremely stressed because i am also an empath and shields were breaking they were sending continuous intent, only until very recently and after trying to block many times over i feel safe now, but it was very serious at one time.

I kept feeling empty and I kept feeling myself through her and it was very strong for me to not feel it, later i found out they want to have what i have and the energy floated above my body like crazy. I ould not even digest it and since m also telepathic i was absorbing their thoughts and emotions and i felt draned, like my relaity and my joy was disappearing, everytime i was at peace they would make noise to trigger me. I am in control now and they have moved away but it was crazy what was happening earlier only because I was not taking charge of my own power and setting stronger boundaries.
Old 23-03-2014, 04:43 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel star
well feels like they always think of me when they are in the next room and even though they fear talking to me, they just want to see reaction out of me, and i was extremely stressed because i am also an empath and shields were breaking they were sending continuous intent, only until very recently and after trying to block many times over i feel safe now, but it was very serious at one time.

I kept feeling empty and I kept feeling myself through her and it was very strong for me to not feel it, later i found out they want to have what i have and the energy floated above my body like crazy. I ould not even digest it and since m also telepathic i was absorbing their thoughts and emotions and i felt draned, like my relaity and my joy was disappearing, everytime i was at peace they would make noise to trigger me. I am in control now and they have moved away but it was crazy what was happening earlier only because I was not taking charge of my own power and setting stronger boundaries.
I have telepathic abilities also... the only shield that I have found so far are head phones, most people who try to verbally harass me go away when I put music, expect for a few ones that obsessed that usually shout or use other forms to amplified sound (never know where they are)... I had very little experience with reading thoughts of other... but you lucky that you have a shield... good luck
Old 24-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
how do I get rid of people I do not wish to have in my life. I am shielded today and feels like this person is not able to get any reactions out of me, though they are sending very harsh vibes around me, how do I make this person leave ? after shielding though they were unusually calm today ? and my telepathy feels in control too

felt like they took a forceful blessing fro me, and i blessed them to start their own spiritual journey just like I did and later felt very odd about it, I felt forced to dot hat , when i had blessed them many times over before with respect and peace, also i have been feeling vibes from them that float above me, like i cannot digest it and i felt them make a negative attachment with my heart that I had to release.

I also felt my essence through them many times and I also began to feel they want what i have, i am not a tool, and i dont have a choice here it seems

angel star - Dream Angel is right in that one can't always physically remove him or herself from a person or situation, but if you can it's the way to go. I've had 4 or 5 people in my life that I had to simply stay away from, even move from a neighbor, in order to find peace and happiness again. But empowering yourself can take place if you can't physically remove yourself. Understand the other person fully as being an imperfect human being. Try to look honestly at what makes that person tick and what role you and the other person play in each other's lives. Some kind of human emotion almost always drives a person to act inappropriate: jealousy, anger, resentment, disappointment, attraction, rejection...the list could go on. Get the the bottom of what the other person may be experiencing in relation to you and do the same with yourself. I don't know. I'm really approaching this issue from a non-telepathic way, but I do know that empaths are extra sensitive to how other people behave and their environment. Hope this helps a bit.

Blackraven
Old 24-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:

Have you tried simply telling them you don't wish to continue contact? A gentle word might be all that's needed.

Old 31-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Master
angel star,

I have good news and bad news for you. Attachment is what draws people to you. You desire a certain experience (even if this is unconsciously) and the universe brings it to you.

The good news is if you stop giving energy to that attachment, by ignoring it, the person or experience will stop manifesting in your life.

The bad news is if this is a karmic situation that you need to learn from before you can move forward, it's going to continue until both of you can walk away from it.

I've tried in my own life to get rid of certain people. The thing is, even if I move away from them, an even worse clone comes into my life and it's the same karmic drama all over again.

The one who needs to change is me. My response to them needs to change. That's the only sure way of stopping this continuous loop.

What do you think?

Uma