Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Didn't you say that anything was possible?
Get rid of poverty if it is possible.
As we still have poverty then I can only conclude that LOA is a myth, or people only use it selfishly rather than to rid the world of injustices and greed.

Yes, anything is possible, but this doesn't mean that anybody will manifest dozens millions $. You need perseverance. Who said that I'm poor? I don't have much money, but I'm not poor. I can afford to buy food, clothes, pay my bills and other things.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Who said that I'm poor? I don't have much money, but I'm not poor. I can afford to buy food, clothes, pay my bills and other things.
Nobody said that you were poor.
I'm asking you to use your powers to get rid of world poverty, not to make yourself rich.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Guide

I will do my best to do that. Is a lot of poverty and negativity in this world.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Is a lot of poverty and negativity in this world.
Negativity does not cause poverty - selfishness and greed are responsible for that.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Ascender
Not all selfishness is bad.
One has to look out for ones self now and again. One has to think of ones self before others every so often. Sometimes, you need to think of your happiness before the happiness of others. That's selfishness. Would you call putting your own happiness before the happiness of others now and again a bad thing? I would not.
If I was not selfish, I would still be in a relationship I was not happy with.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Would you call putting your own happiness before the happiness of others now and again a bad thing?
No I would not.
I would call enjoying excessive wealth whilst others go hungry a very, very bad thing.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Ascender
But if you win the national lottery, what would you do with all that money? 9.2 million pounds. I'd pay off bills, I'd help friends and family with monetary problems, I'd put money towards my wee sisters college fund in Sweden, I'd give some to charity, and whatever was left I would put away in my bank and invest in it, make a nest egg so I can buy a house.
How is that greed? Giving money to my friends and family who need it?
Old 12-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
How is that greed? Giving money to my friends and family who need it?
It isn't. But for you to have that money - even if you are giving it away - then others must have less.
Wouldn't you prefer to live in a world where no body - including you, your friends and your family - needs charity?
That is how the rich maintain the unfair status quo. They have the poor wanting to be rich rather than joining together to change the world into a fairer place where no one is poor and no one is rich.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Ascender
But there would have to be a massive upheaval lf the current monetary system. Living standards would drop, jobs would be pointless. No one is going to work for free and the government definitely won't start giving away electricity and gas for free.
Old 13-03-2014, 06:12 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
But there would have to be a massive upheaval lf the current monetary system.
Yes there would. That is a good thing. Money is an unnecessary abstract.
Quote:
Living standards would drop,
For some, yes - but for the vast majority living standards would improve.
Quote:
jobs would be pointless. No one is going to work for free
Jobs would still need to be done. The point is that we would do them for the benefit of all rather than for our own personal gain. In return we would get all that we need, without money being involved.
Quote:
and the government definitely won't start giving away electricity and gas for free.
The government would be us. People would still generate electricity but not for profit. Instead it would be shared amongst the people.