Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-02-2024, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Final Goodbyes from pets

All of the pets I've had tend to have visited me, in my dreams, about three days after they pass. I usually only have cats and cats are bad about leaving for a couple of days without telling anyone. When I get concerned is about the time when my fuzzy buddy visits me one last time. It's always comforting and gives me closure. Its bittersweet and I'll cry a bit, but at least they let me know that they're good. they're alright where they are and don't worry about them. I still love all my little buddies and miss them. There's just no getting around the feeling of loss, so I definitely love one last dream of them.

POOH BEAR!!! I miss you, man.
Old 10-02-2024, 05:29 AM
Ascender

I've been visited by my cats after they passed as well. My first cat, Augie came back for 2 weeks to wake me up with the tap of his paw on my hand for me to lift the covers up for him to jump up in the bed and curl up beside me. When I had to say goodbye to Max because he had cancer, he nudged my toe like he used to when I was sitting on couch in the family room. When I lost Bounder suddenly to a heart attack, he came to me in a dream and we had cuddles. When I had to put Patches down because of liver failure, she came to me as a beautiful soap bubble orb. The orb floated up to my cheek and gave me a hug. I miss all of my babies.
Old 10-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Administrator
I get visitations from my dog and my cat very often i see him walk into my room and jump on the bed

Namaste
Old 10-02-2024, 04:56 PM
Guide

Very comforting stories. I dread losing my dog who is 14 soon. I just hope I get a visit from her when her time finally comes. Hopefully it won't be yet a while, she's showing no sign of giving up.
Old 10-02-2024, 09:17 PM
Administrator
I will always remember taking my dog to the vets he was ill.

I didn't want him to suffer so i had him put down this was three years after losing my husband.

I stayed with him until he took his last breath. then I heard my husbands voice saying I have got him

Namaste
Old 10-02-2024, 11:45 PM
Master
Bunny

I've had two beloved dogs, one after the other. After they passed over, they came to me to show me they're happy and pain free now. Such a beautiful farewell. So much love.

Last edited by Uma : 11-02-2024 at 03:20 AM.
Old 11-02-2024, 05:16 AM
Experiencer

It's always touching to hear accounts of the spirit presence of pets after they have passed over.

Silver Birch explained how some pets are so close to those who were their carers that the animals remain around after their passing and will be waiting for their carers when they too have passed over. It's not so much a final goodbye from a pet in such situations as one of au revoir, "I'll see you later.".
Old 11-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Very comforting stories. I dread losing my dog who is 14 soon. I just hope I get a visit from her when her time finally comes. Hopefully it won't be yet a while, she's showing no sign of giving up.

I can relate to what you just wrote.

My darling cat Shiva is over 15 years old and has become frailer and frailer since his soul sister Shanti passed away on July 11, 2023. I had a home veterinarian visit us at home on Friday, and she confirmed what I had suspected --- that Shiva will probably be with me for 1-2 weeks at most. He's eating and drinking and going to the litter box ... and he still comes to bed with me every night to cuddle and purr but he is very very weak.

Like the others here, I have seen my cats for months after they have left the earth plane and I strongly suspect that, when Shiva is sitting and apparently staring into space, he sees Shanti and perhaps his pseudo mother cat, Sunny, who passed away less than 2 years ago.

This thread is very timely (at least for me) and probably helpful to others as well.
Old 11-02-2024, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

There are many recorded and anecdotal accounts of beloved pets staying around their carers and they are missed in a similar way to how we miss our family after they have passed over.