Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
Sounds like you have received some worthy posts shared from the heart.

If I may, I would like to add to the sharing with some foundational information I have gained from my own truth seeking.

We are spirit beings who have descended from higher places, taking on human form in order to learn from our experiences of life on earth. We have two minds, one physical and one spiritual. The physical mind can only know what has happened, whereas the spirit mind (known as our higher self), knows what can and will happen, as we travel on our chosen paths.

It is good if we are kind and gentle with our physical mind, for it is doing it's best to protect and help us survive in the only way it knows how, and will eventually come to trust and better understand the higher thoughts of our higher minds.

Our higher mind is both our guide and our teacher, who has connections to higher knowledge and all things spiritual within the higher realms of existence. I urge you to seek how to listen to, and follow the continuously available (but often ignored) guidance of your higher self.

Love and kindness
namaste

From your own truth seeking you have found that you have descended from "Higher places" ? So, if i may ask, how were these "Higher places"? How did they look like ?

We are spirit beings ? Where is the spirit sir ? Have you seen one ?

And all this is YOUR OWN TRUTH SEEKING ?
Or ideas copy pasted and believing that ?

We have two Minds ? Spiritual and Non Spiritual ?
Seriously?
Whether spiritual or non spiritual, whether thinking about sex or thinking about GOD, SPIRIT or heaven. WONT MAKE YOUR THOUGHT SACRED.

Isnt your spiritual seeking part of wanting a PERMANENT PLEASURE ?

I want pleasure through sex . Whats wrong ? Atleast i will have and move on with it. But YOU DESIRE A GREATER, FAR MORE GREATER PLEASURE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

And you think about that all the time. Deceive yourself with such ideas.

And may i call you a Holy Man for having a "SPIRITUAL MIND" ?.

Wake up from this illusions of spirit, descending, higher places, and all that fancy stuff we put on from facebook, books, youtube and so on to feel GOOD.

Drop those, UNTIL YOU SEE ONE FOR YOUR SELF. THIS IS YOUR OWN TRUTH SEEKING.

AS you said in your first line. "INFORMATION I HAVE GAINED".
You call it own truth seeking ?

Higher Mind, Higher Self, Higher Realms.
Its only the EGO that is getting higher and higher. The SAME MIND. The TRICKS WE PLAY
Old 25-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I find that very curious. Because in a sense, it relates to this topic of I am not the mind. And the answer is only as good as the question. And Jerry Hicks had all the same questions I've had, because those questions are about seeking the true alignment with our eternal and infinite nature of being. As creators of our own reality. Seth mentioned it. But Abraham came in response to Jerry's asking of how we create our own reality.
So in a sense, yes we are our mind. But at the same time, our mind is not set in stone. It is not a definable thing. We are all consciousness. Even our body is primarily energy, non-physical, energy motional. And because the one is inseperable from the whole, nothing is set in stone, we are forevermore free to define any and all of it. To choose. Even as we are paralysed. We can make the best of it. Of every situation that one can possibly imagine being in.

Joe Dispenza gives too much credit to the brain and not enough credit to the heart. The brain is not the leader of the heart. The heart is the leader of the brain. The heart is the center of our body. So to talk about brain power is like saying that the copper cable is the source of all power. That is absolutely gibberish. To refer to the heart is waaaaay more in alignment with truth. Even tho source is not a heart but more like a vortex. Our hearts magnetic field and our heart also physically literally is a vortex. Even several once at that.

The vortex allows us to integrate the totality of all as it relates us, as all is one and one is all. And even in non-physical, we can feel the energy motional relativity as emotion. So to talk about energy and understand energy. You have to understand the vortex. And if a doctor talks about the heart, they are more in tune with the non-physical aspect of creation. Ask any doctor who has applied several reanimations. It causes a spiritual awakening and expansion that cannot be put into words. Which makes the mind humble at best.

I started off 2 years ago with Joe Dispenza and i followed him very closely.

Well said, couldn't agree more.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Master
Very interesting views so far.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:53 PM
Master
Is it possible for the mind,to become aware of it self?(I don't know how to put it the right way).
Old 25-03-2020, 12:54 PM
Master

spiritual learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
From your own truth seeking you have found that you have descended from "Higher places" ? So, if i may ask, how were these "Higher places"? How did they look like ?

We are spirit beings ? Where is the spirit sir ? Have you seen one ?

And all this is YOUR OWN TRUTH SEEKING ?
Or ideas copy pasted and believing that ?

We have two Minds ? Spiritual and Non Spiritual ?
Seriously?
Whether spiritual or non spiritual, whether thinking about sex or thinking about GOD, SPIRIT or heaven. WONT MAKE YOUR THOUGHT SACRED.

Isnt your spiritual seeking part of wanting a PERMANENT PLEASURE ?

I want pleasure through sex . Whats wrong ? Atleast i will have and move on with it. But YOU DESIRE A GREATER, FAR MORE GREATER PLEASURE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

And you think about that all the time. Deceive yourself with such ideas.

And may i call you a Holy Man for having a "SPIRITUAL MIND" ?.

Wake up from this illusions of spirit, descending, higher places, and all that fancy stuff we put on from facebook, books, youtube and so on to feel GOOD.

Drop those, UNTIL YOU SEE ONE FOR YOUR SELF. THIS IS YOUR OWN TRUTH SEEKING.

AS you said in your first line. "INFORMATION I HAVE GAINED".
You call it own truth seeking ?

Higher Mind, Higher Self, Higher Realms.
Its only the EGO that is getting higher and higher. The SAME MIND. The TRICKS WE PLAY

Hi

Spiritual learning is not for everybody . It may be very much ok if you have good interest in sex and don't like or understand spirituality . But you can not discourage or ridicule any person trying to learn or understand spirituality genuinely and sincerely. It should not be your concern even if his spiritual ideas may have any defect or mistake if you do not like or understand spirituality .
Old 25-03-2020, 01:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Hi

Spiritual learning is not for everybody . It may be very much ok if you have good interest in sex and don't like or understand spirituality . But you can not discourage or ridicule any person trying to learn or understand spirituality genuinely and sincerely. It should not be your concern even if his spiritual ideas may have any defect or mistake if you do not like or understand spirituality .

Sir since you have pointed out thrice that i dont know about spirituality.

I would like to know from you what it is. Since you seem a very well knower of spirituality. Well, ill come to that.

Discourage and ridicule are heavy words. I hope that person dosent feel this after that.
But a movement happens in your body after reading that. You may call it hurt or anything and move on with it.
But we dont want to stay with that feeling. Which felt like a Punch to our "BELIEFS". This shows how STRONGLY WE HAVE BELIEFS.

About spirituality and sex as you said i have interest in later and dont want to understand what spirituality is.
Thought is creating pleasure, either way. CALL IT ANYTHING YOU WANT.
We want pleasure.
Why do we want enlightenment ?
We will deceive ourselves on this question by saying selfless things,

BUT ACTUALLY WE WANT SECURITY, A PERMANENT STATE, PERMANENT PLEASURE.

What is spiritual in this ? Sir i would agree to you. I dont know this spirituality.

And i would say sorry to Okey Dokey. And i would like to advice to channelize this energy, whatever you feel after reading that. into inquiring that whether thought. Which is my own creation. Can be sacred at all ?

I can quote sadhuguru krishnamurti alan watts and soo on. Who points out that thoughts are just thoughts. There is nothing sacred, holy, or spiritual in that.

If you may want. I will post links.

Sorry Again if it hurt your belief systems.

Namaste
Old 25-03-2020, 01:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Is it possible for the mind,to become aware of it self?(I don't know how to put it the right way).

A Great say.
Which includes all our spiritual seeking. But we dont see that. Hence, mind is not FULLY aware of itself. ALL ITS MOVEMENT

However, It is possible.
How?
Asks the mind :)
Old 25-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Master
@jay Kisahn
And i was ready to ask you about krisnamurti.Propably you've read his stuff.
I resonate a lot with his teachings as well.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@jay Kisahn
And i was ready to ask you about krisnamurti.Propably you've read his stuff.
I resonate a lot with his teachings as well.

Then sir, it will all make sense to you. What is was saying.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
A Great say.
Which includes all our spiritual seeking. But we dont see that. Hence, mind is not FULLY aware of itself. ALL ITS MOVEMENT

However, It is possible.
How?
Asks the mind :)
Do not EVER be sure about anything.