Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@carnate I am not going to open a new conversation so I will end with this.

I will agree on this: But our world and the universal laws that govern it are fixed... but I will not call it a law, I will call it nature. Every being that is attracted to this universe is attracted because it loves the inherent nature of it and the possibilities it gives, and on that point no being is actually interested in changing its nature (what some call law), or its own nature for that sake (so in that way I guess we can call it fixed). Expansion might change the way it perceives itself, but its nature is what it is, and what it constantly grows into, the same with this world and the universe. What I have noticed from hands on experience is that the nature is attraction based (I believe I call it resonance?), so what you focus on becomes more and more until you recognize it as a truth, because your focus on it have made it such. This explains exactly why seemingly opposing truths can co-exist in harmony. How far this goes is a good question that I will enjoy exploring more and more, because it is our desire to come here, and enjoy this world in the unfolding of our nature and expansion of our being, that draws us into this world... though if people have other stories that works for them, read makes them happy, then please keep at it.

Thanks for the talk @carnate
Nice post, and I agree. I would likely explain it differently.. or explain it in several different ways depending on the topic, but this rings true. For the most part, people are able to make their own choices and proceed through life their way.

I will clarify that what I meant by universal law, is: https://www.secretenergy.com/news/105-universal-laws/
This might give some clarity to my words. Chakras are mentioned within these laws, if only briefly.
Old 21-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I'm going to encourage you to continue the conversation, not with the goal of changing each others mind, but to share information. Again, this isn't just for our sake, but to help other people that stumble upon this thread.
Well if that is the case.....

Quote:
Where I'm struggling to see your side of this picture is with details about how energy flows or changes when chakras are removed.. how are our various bodies connected, how do we commune with our higher self, or make contact with spirits while in physical form? There's a lot of questions about the mechanics of a body without chakras that I'm not clear on. As an example, if not through your third eye, how does your pineal gland receive information from (eg) the astral plane? Or said differently, how does one without a third eye chakra continue to see spirits or experience psychic phenomena? Is the pineal gland no longer needed as another mechanic steps in..? What happens.. and why is this more beneficial?
As I mentioned before take the chinese medicine energetic patterns. They describe a system of meridians and acupuncture points which describe how energy or chi under different circumstances act like the chakra would. From the people who have removed their chakra's I hear they somehow experience a centering of their energy system around the heart center. One woman described and drew diagrams which indicated a transitional phase in which hear heart center started with 4 to 8 leaves doubling every few hours until within a few days the heart flower as she called it had become a heart star with a plethora of beams connecting her to her surroundings.

My personal experience was one in which my energy-field became translucent with just a thin membrane like sense at the edges. over days the membrane grew as large as I could imagine. and now has gone as I encompass all of it.(If that makes sense).

Both experiences describe the same process. Which is a transition in which a space around the heart opens and expands to encompass everything.

You ask about the pineal gland and the contact with the spirit or higher selves.
In my view the gland will exist as a third eye. As it has been. The normal eyes pick up light-waves which the brain translates and labels so we can use our memories to connect the dots and create an idea of what we see.
The pineal gland pick's up a different wavelength than visible light and working in tandem with the brain creates an image(which doesn't have to be visual) using known memories to get the idea across. If I remember correctly you know the work of robert Monroe. Next to the concept of loosh he also coined the so called ROTE packages. I think the pineal gland is needed in decoding those for instance.

Say we or a few "para"normals get a vision of travel. I may see a bike(being dutch and all) while you may see your favorite car. another will see a plane, a boat or a horse. The actual picture doesn't matter as the idea of travel is what was communicated.

As for more beneficial. I didn't say it was. I believe it to be so, but that has to do with the fact that I was already working with my chakra's to create a harmonized(called it synthesized) field in which I spend 10 to 40 minutes a day in exercises and visualizations to clean, clear and harmonize my chakra to create a synthesized and balanced field where all the colors would be equally present suffusing my energy field.
Removing the chakra made this process very much pleasant as there can be no tattered and torn chakra's that spin out of control or not at all to heal back..

Quote:
Most of the comments I've responded to have been about beliefs and opinions... but there's little of real substance that I can grasp and understand. I keep thinking.. "why discuss this in relation to beliefs.. there has to be a better reason to make such a bold move". I've been hoping to hear these reasons without prompting you. But here's your chance, if you're willing.

The reason I talk about belief because belief and intent is what creates our experience.
In my view belief is very different from fantasy. Anyway I wonder what is substantial about chakra. I think if you would take some time the chinese explanation of chi and the meridian system is very understandable..It's empirical evidence are well documented as are it's shortcomings.. So why you keep struggling to imagine a human energy field without chakra is beyond me..

Finally my personal reasons to take the plunge have to do with the idea/belief/experience that my energy-field was an easy target for beings that are not benevolent. With the chakra I had to spend a lot of time in setting up energetic defenses. I realize that the last remark may paint me as a tin foiled hat lunatic. But as a family man holding a full time job, taking care of my children and clients and all in all appear to be a sane and sound man I think I can safely assume I'm all right.

With Love
Eelco
Old 22-04-2017, 12:53 AM
Experiencer

Great post. Much more insightful.

There's a lot of information about chakras and how they align with the Flower of Life; in relation to sacred geometry (http://www.obsidianbutterfly.com/art...multidim.html). I may be asking too much if you're not knowledgeable in this field.. but I am curious as to how the new system aligns with sacred geometry.

As a simple explanation, all life can be linked to shapes/patterns that flow from the Seed of Life. This concept reaches fruition, in terms of sacred geometry, with Metatron's Cube (http://www.universallifetools.com/20...be-number-13/). When explained briefly, this is how we lay claim to being made in the 'image of God'. We follow the same pattern (flow of energy that allows consciousness and free will) that is found in God.

My understanding is that removing chakras takes us outside of this 'image/pattern' of God.

Does the 'chakra removal' act follow a new set of rules that also follow this same pattern, or is there a true separation that is happening? I'm asking this as some comments here and in other threads suggest that 'god is within' and removing chakras allows us to become spiritually independent.
Old 22-04-2017, 05:12 AM
Eelco

Well I do have phi tatood on my fore arm. So some geometry is not unfamiliar to me.
That said I make a huge distinctions between magnetic/organic based geometry. Ususally if not always circular non invaseive shapes. And linear shapes. Those geometries that have hard angles. (difference between magnetic/resonant energy and electrical/radioactive energy)
Despite the distinction I make. All depictions of geometry is like the travel idea in my previous post. The shape doesn't matter that much. Take 2 trees they are both trees despite their obvious differences in the way they look yes? Same goes for energy systems. Any if not all images of them are stylized and often abstracted pictures that resemble a reality. They are different than reality. So called sacred geometry is not sacred. It is a way to get a set of ideas across.

As for the image of god..
I don't know.
I am a human being. Way more powerfull in acts of creation than many other being.
Whether I resemble some imagined omnipotent energy being or not is a question I found I cannot answer. So I don't ask that question any longer.
If He/She is there or not is irrelevant to what I do on this planet, How I choose to create my life within the convines of our consensus reality.
IN my experience the chacra removal doesn't necisarrily follow a set of rules. In my experience it was mainly intent that materred. I combined my inner view of the chakra to unscrew them from my energyfield and let them dissolve in the vastness of the universe. The centered bubble I sensed over the next view days is how the restructuring proces appeared to me. I have no doubt it appears different for someone else.

That said I feel that we need a more individual approach to spiritual understanding than find the unified truth of things.
I hope and expect live to become much more diverse if we allow that to happen. I expect different people to have vastly different energybodies within the years to come.
Trancending the need for a static blueprint.

With Love
Eelco
Old 22-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Eelco

HAd to search some visuals for you with the interweb way back when machine as the relevant forums have disappeared.
Anyway here's a preliminary drawing I found. Made by the woman I talked about. She was known here once as GrayMist, but I think she asked to have her account removed.

Her story sort of is here..
https://web-beta.archive.org/web/201...al-experience/

Also I remembered the double torus energy system.
I have experimented with it as flowing through one center instead of expanding along the chakra's.

Just remember these are

With Love
Eelco
Old 22-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Master

Quote:
I will clarify that what I meant by universal law, is: https://www.secretenergy.com/news/105-universal-laws/
This might give some clarity to my words. Chakras are mentioned within these laws, if only briefly.

If you follow all those "laws" which I will call principles here, then I am impressed. For me it would be like putting myself in a cage, and pretend I was actually free. But can you tell me where in them I find the mention of chakras? Under the law of color it mentions auras, and I am not going to read it all from start to beginning because of personal preferences and from what I have read most of it was just ways to explain Law of Attraction.

Quote:
63. The Law of One. The Lord is ONE. All that is, is His – of self, of the universe, of the activities in the earth. All moves and has its being in Him. So it is in self. Life itself is the consciousness, the awareness of that Oneness of that Universal Consciousness in the earth.

What is the origin of this material? It sounds Christian, but I guess New Age, right? Also, what "law" 95 talks about is exactly what we talk about here with removing the chakras. One person I once talked to said that maybe one had simply transcended the chakras, and now lived above the awareness of them. So they were still there but you just no longer needed them in a tangible way. If that was true I would still be able to find them, the same way the wings I noticed for a short amount of month that disappeared when talking to @dryad about certain interesting things, I no longer have access to either... because they are not there anymore... and I feel no need to create new ones

So this brings us to an interesting thing, a new conversation maybe?
Old 22-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
HAd to search some visuals for you with the interweb way back when machine as the relevant forums have disappeared.
Anyway here's a preliminary drawing I found. Made by the woman I talked about. She was known here once as GrayMist, but I think she asked to have her account removed.

Her story sort of is here..
https://web-beta.archive.org/web/201...al-experience/

Also I remembered the double torus energy system.
I have experimented with it as flowing through one center instead of expanding along the chakra's.

With Love
Eelco
I have a better idea now of where you're coming from. Thanks.

The article did clear some things up, particularly in how the chakras were 'removed' by way of refocusing them with the heart. I still have reservations about chakras being put in place by 'psychic vampires'. From my understanding, the Annunaki and the Sirians created the first humans (and protected us during this time), and we established our independence when we discovered the 'forbidden fruit'. At this stage, the various races treated us as having an equal right to exist free of external/unwanted tampering. With this in mind, I can't get my head around the concept of some (currently) mysterious energy vampires coming in and adjusting the core part of our being that links us to God.

Or perhaps I've got this around the wrong way.. I can't get my head around energy vampires setting up an energy system, and proceeding to tell various cultures and races around the world a lie about how it connects us to God.. including details of how to work with chakras to reach Enlightenment. Seems counter productive..

I think there's one thing we agree on, it's that our intention drives our spiritual progress/efforts. So it doesn't much matter how we go about things, so long as we have the right intention.

I still disagree with 'tampering' with the chakras in the way described in this thread and the articles, and will continue to advise other people against it. But at least now people will have enough details to make up their own minds.
Old 22-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
If you follow all those "laws" which I will call principles here, then I am impressed. For me it would be like putting myself in a cage, and pretend I was actually free. But can you tell me where in them I find the mention of chakras? Under the law of color it mentions auras, and I am not going to read it all from start to beginning because of personal preferences and from what I have read most of it was just ways to explain Law of Attraction.
Just Ctrl-F and type in Chakras. It'll pop up.
"“Be still and know that I am God.” In meditation, correctly aligned and unobstructed, the Creative Forces of God can rise along spiritual and physical channels in our bodies and be disseminated through sensitive spiritual chakras." They are our connection to God. It's important to note that it references spiritual and physical channels.. if your chakras aren't linked to their physical counterparts, then the creative forces of god cannot rise. Also note that the term disseminated means spread/pass through.. they are portals that transfer energy between the bodies.

And I'd argue that we gain freedom by understanding these laws. As my usual mundane examples go.. we can't overcome gravity without first understanding it. Once we have a handle on how/why it works, we can begin to be 'free' of this limitation. When we properly understand the laws that govern our universe, we can truly be free from limitations.

Quote:

What is the origin of this material? It sounds Christian, but I guess New Age, right? Also, what "law" 95 talks about is exactly what we talk about here with removing the chakras. One person I once talked to said that maybe one had simply transcended the chakras, and now lived above the awareness of them. So they were still there but you just no longer needed them in a tangible way. If that was true I would still be able to find them, the same way the wings I noticed for a short amount of month that disappeared when talking to @dryad about certain interesting things, I no longer have access to either... because they are not there anymore... and I feel no need to create new ones

So this brings us to an interesting thing, a new conversation maybe?

The laws are essentially 'prior' to religion.. or an amalgamation of the information within most religions. Religions are tailored to suit the needs of the people in the area. This is largely why we see fundamental differences between Eastern and Western religions. We have different spiritual needs. And some things are explained in Eastern religions that aren't taught in Western religions.. and vice versa. As such, no religion is complete. As we progress spiritually, our needs will be different, and new religions will be formed to suit our new needs. And as you'd expect the old religions will dissipate; such as wicca and paganism did in the past.

It's interesting that you reference law 95 when one of the first sentences states "Although this law is almost impossible for any but the buddhic faculty to understand the scope of this law" (ignoring the 'non-christian' reference). As you've tried to interpret it.. I'm going to have a go too :)

"it demonstrates the fact that all things – abstract and concrete – exist as one." This states 'all things' rather than specifically chakras. I may as well infer that all my limbs should exist as one.. but this is me using a silly example again.

"It is a unit of His thought, a thought form in its entirety, a concrete whole, and not the differentiated process that we feel our evolving system to be. It is the sum total, the center and the periphery, and the circle of manifestation regarded as a unit." This is essentially saying everything in the universe is 'ONE'.. when described in relation to our physical universe, it's the moment of the big bang (the moment this Thought formed) through to the moment all physical matter recombines and reconciles, and every 'second' of expression/experience within that infinite timeframe, is the sum total of God. It speaks of our purpose and destiny.

I thought I'd make an edit and point out some of the key words in the above quote, things like 'center' and 'periphery', the 'circle of manifestation'... to help tie religion and sacred geometry together; day one, the word/thought of God enters the void; day two, God moves to the surface of the waters and creates Light. Day one is forming a circle, day two is moving to the periphery (edge) of that circle and making another circle. This creates a vesica pisces which is the symbol of light, and the shape a photon of light takes (which also dictates is wave-form movement). When an embryo is formed, it follows this same pattern when cells divide. This is the core of Creation and Manifestation.
Old 22-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Master

@carnate here is a good example: having no chakras to some is an abstract, while to others it is rather concrete, your law say that they exist as one. So do you believe in the laws you talk about or not?
Old 22-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Suspended
Guide
The chakra's are linked between. physical and astral via then etheric vehicle,the etheric is the home of the chakras,the etheric body is always close by the physical body.
Upon death of the physical body the etheric stays with the body,the chakra's are still there in the etheric body,and it takes three and one half days for the silver cord to complete its detachment,clairvoyants can still see the chakra's in a newly dead body,they are looking at the etheric not astral body,the silver cord is made of more than one part,it takes the information stored in the cord three and one half days to transfer this recent life's ego to the next incarnation,its all stored in the silver cord

And before the burial or cremation the body/ego is safely out of harms way,especially cremation,only then does the silver cord sever completely.
In its next rebirth,whenever that may be, the seed from that silver cord is impregnated into the womb!
When it is in the uterus of a woman the umbilical cord keeps the foetus alive,when the newborn comes out of the uterine passage its silver cord memories from its last incarnation are severed by a doctor,along with all the memory of your past life!

Kind Regards Billy.