Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Anytime, there is no rush, I really appreciate you looking into it for me.

How long have you been 'consciously' on your journey? And if I might ask, what has been the biggest hurdle so far? Feel free not to answer or not to go into any great detail.

My journey started a couple of years ago, in May 2013 I was first awakened by my near twin flame. But I didn't really know what was going on. I met my twin flame September 2013 and that fully kickstarted my awakening but I was still pretty unconscious of the spiritual world, it was more like "what the heck is happening to me" rather than "oh yeah I'm totally becoming more spiritual" LOL.

In January 2014 that was when I had my self-realisation... I was STILL unconscious of the nature of the profound experiences I was going through... it happened all so fast I didn't have time to catch myself, it was like I was just on automatic.

Then I think about March 2014 I started to read up and research and come more consciously into my spirituality. So I'd say the conscious journey for me has been all together about 15 months. Not a long time at all.

Hmm, biggest hurdle? Well the most intense part of my journey was my dark night of the soul but it was in no way my biggest hurdle. It actually felt quite easy going through that compared to what came next- I had a negative multidimensional entity residing in my solar plexus chakra that was giving me some serious problems. I'd cleared out everything in myself except that and the issues attached to it because it was just so large it was blocking everything up.

I had a lot of struggle with that and took me a year to realise what it was and to get a healing session done to remove it. Things started going much better after that. I'm moving again now, truthfully I felt stuck the last year, I was focused only on my solar plexus chakra and couldn't focus anywhere else.

So that is how I came to learn of the negative grid and the reason for me incarnating to help counteract it. Seems a bit dualistic but I don't see it like that as I have to embrace all the darkness in myself first as a part of me as a collective and personal consciousness.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
do you suppose you are not the original consciousness born into your physical body? That perhaps the original you chose to 'check out' during your childhood trauma?

Hmm... I could ask about that. It's quite possible but I did my own soul retrieval pre-awakening (I wasn't really aware at the time that that was what I was doing but it happened anyway) so I think really I just lost a lot of myself in fragments and really have just been in the process of retrieving and integrating them all. My mother says I've always been intelligent and playful right from being a kid before the trauma started so I don't think too much has changed there.

Also when I first started getting in contact with my soul before my guides it told me that the trauma was a mistake and unplanned and that I jumped parallel realities rather than bodies, the awakening/self-realisation made me jump again, and I think recently I jumped another time. Yeah it's confusing lol.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Master
I have a huge headache right now :)

I've recently discovered that I've been doing my own soul retrieval with the help of a guide, while I sleep. I had my own kind of trauma when I was seven.
Old 25-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes it is confusing ha :) Actually I have had a literal headache these past two days from integrating oversoul energy. My crown is going through another expansion seems related to what I assume to be my 12th and 11th chakras to be blowing wide open. Feels like at times it's going to explode.

I do think a lot of us more experienced souls have traumas, but we also have the ability to heal from them quickly. I met a friend of my mother's who had a bad history and it's taken her 20 years of therapy to start feeling better. It was really surreal for me because I cleared almost the entirety of 16 years of abuse in more or less two years, minus my solar plexus issues that still need working on.

Do you feel it was part of your path for clearing the planetary negativity too in that way?
Old 26-05-2015, 01:40 AM
Master
I think solar flare activity brings headaches on for me, but it's also attempting to make sense of these materials with my 3d brain.
I've been told to chill for a time.
I spent many years escaping the esoteric and trying to live a 'normal' life, but it was so unfulfilling, and eventually I was not allowed to continue wasting time.

I have been helped to heal from PTSD by the guides, the soul retrieval, and they periodically work on my body with light.
I still don't know what my complete path is. For now, just to heal self. My kundalini has been active for years but there must blockages. Sometimes standing barefoot I feel it shoot through my feet into floor...it reverberates with quite a force.

You were very lucky that it all got sorted out before you had too much baggage from earthly living. Also, that you've been able to learn and experience so much other wordly stuff, and keep it together.
Sometimes, I worry for my sanity.
Old 26-05-2015, 07:10 AM
Deactivated Account

I totally know what you mean, last year I was tired of spiritual life and tired of being told by my guides to relax and chill out and I went the opposite way instead through forcing myself into physical earth life and ended up emotionally hurting myself.... it was really a solar plexus thing that I was purging but eventually I got dragged back to where I'm supposed to be (here at home resting) and healed and opened up for new energy to enter, which is why the crazy is happening lately.

It's weird because people tend to look at me and say I'm really ungrounded and have my head in the clouds but they don't really understand how I struggled to be human and had to learn to embrace this extraterrestrial part of myself as a reality. And I totally think being a soul-fork is what has allowed me to make so much progress so fast, since my Pleiadian form lives up to 2,000 years old, I could be over 1,000 years old already projected into this 21 year old body. I'm gonna ask about that.

I do still have a lot to heal in my solar plexus though. It stems back from all the galactic wars which entwined my karma with this planet. 3rd chakra is to do with 3rd dimension. There's a lot of timelines that need healing, not just this one. The abuse in this one just stems back from the others.

I am really glad you have your guides to help you out too. They've been invaluable to me, life really changes when in full contact. And I do really think healing is the path :) Because we become more of our true selves, and through that come into what we are really here to do.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
My journey started a couple of years ago, in May 2013 I was first awakened by my near twin flame. But I didn't really know what was going on. I met my twin flame September 2013 and that fully kickstarted my awakening but I was still pretty unconscious of the spiritual world, it was more like "what the heck is happening to me" rather than "oh yeah I'm totally becoming more spiritual" LOL.

In January 2014 that was when I had my self-realisation... I was STILL unconscious of the nature of the profound experiences I was going through... it happened all so fast I didn't have time to catch myself, it was like I was just on automatic.

Then I think about March 2014 I started to read up and research and come more consciously into my spirituality. So I'd say the conscious journey for me has been all together about 15 months. Not a long time at all.

Hmm, biggest hurdle? Well the most intense part of my journey was my dark night of the soul but it was in no way my biggest hurdle. It actually felt quite easy going through that compared to what came next- I had a negative multidimensional entity residing in my solar plexus chakra that was giving me some serious problems. I'd cleared out everything in myself except that and the issues attached to it because it was just so large it was blocking everything up.

I had a lot of struggle with that and took me a year to realise what it was and to get a healing session done to remove it. Things started going much better after that. I'm moving again now, truthfully I felt stuck the last year, I was focused only on my solar plexus chakra and couldn't focus anywhere else.

So that is how I came to learn of the negative grid and the reason for me incarnating to help counteract it. Seems a bit dualistic but I don't see it like that as I have to embrace all the darkness in myself first as a part of me as a collective and personal consciousness.

What a journey you've been on in such a short amount of time. My journey seems so fuzzy and unclear compared to yours and it's only been a few months shorter I would say, roughly. I believe I have Solar Plexus issues as well, it seems like the healing has been going on for months, in saying that I'm not even sure my Base or Sacral are even clear yet. How long until you had clear guidance from your guides? I still tend to be very unsure about the whole thing, however I am receiving consistent guidance, that is for sure.
Old 26-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
What a journey you've been on in such a short amount of time. My journey seems so fuzzy and unclear compared to yours and it's only been a few months shorter I would say, roughly. I believe I have Solar Plexus issues as well, it seems like the healing has been going on for months, in saying that I'm not even sure my Base or Sacral are even clear yet. How long until you had clear guidance from your guides? I still tend to be very unsure about the whole thing, however I am receiving consistent guidance, that is for sure.

My guides came to the forefront once I got the entity removed in my solar plexus. I also started communicating with my soul. The soul is the gateway to the higher realms. Your soul is you and feels like you so it's fairly easy, you just set the intent to automatic write as your soul self and eventually and naturally open up into contact with your guides. But if you are blocked then it's going to be harder (as I learned first hand). So clearing your solar plexus chakra and all the other chakras is really the best thing to be doing because it'll eventually open you up to that higher energy and your natural gifts.

I started hearing from my guides in January when I had the healing session done but only recently have been in regular contact.

But yes they can communicate to us in other ways. Before my healing I asked them once to show themselves and I saw a golden orb about a meter away, also I've always felt them comforting me through hugs and other such gestures when I was struggling. Then once I asked them for an angel number because I never really recognised numbers like others and I was curious, and the next couple of days my twin flame in his next message wrote me "it's 2:22 here right now I wonder if that number means anything".... that was a sign if any. I looked 222 up and it was exactly the message for me at the time :)

So there are lots of ways. I've also used tarot (galaxy tarot app is hands down the best app I've ever used), and numerology seems to be accurate too at least when it comes to the months.

There are many many ways, others use a pendulum or dowse. I don't understand how they work but you can try those out too.
Old 26-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Connecting?

I feel strongly connected to the Pleiades. Especially since I got my first moldavite, which has been connected with them. I got the moldavite flush that I really didn't believe until I put on that first ring...my soul opened up like nothing I've ever experienced. It was a very short-lived feeling, but since them my spiritual journey has taken off like no other. I have been able to connect with dieties, especially during the full moon. I would like to connect with them, but I'm not sure how to connect with them. How did you do it? I have a lot of trouble meditating, I ALWAYS fall asleep. And I used to have such great dream recall, now I can't remember a thing. The last dream I had that I remembered were 4 people standing next to my body with their fingertips lightly on me, they were angelic beings, but I jumped up and felt "get off me"! Which by now I realize I shouldn't have done. But even as I woke I jumped up and out of bed.

Any thought on how to connect/meditation/dream recall/what that dream could've been? I would love to astral travel!

Thank you for reading:). Your journey sounds amazing!
Old 26-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Pathfinder

Ps so sorry for the rambling thoughts an lack of clarification...I was half asleep!:)