Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Thought you were out?
I was answering Melahin,he asked the question,it seems you want me to accept you're theories as truth, but do not want any comeback or negativity on chakra removal,that's fine,but? what are you out of?

All I have read is folk quoting laws,whose laws,maybe God's law.
Men were created the same way,from the same source of energy/vitality.
The only problem I can see is political.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Eelco

Out of this conversation.
We've been going at it for 11 pages now. If you think its about me not wanting comeback or negativity on chakra removal then You have misunderstood me. And I am unsure as to how explain it even more clear.

Where have you seen me quoting laws?
And where did politics enter the conversation?

With Love
Eelco
Old 24-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,

Politics! Well we have views from the left the right and the centre,different factions of thought within each view,you have each poster is now a party,each party has a view/agenda,together they try to work out which view/agenda is for the betterment of the people, that's political to me!

Kind Regards Billy

PS..we all have bull**** meters.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,

PS..we all have bull**** meters.

Quite right.
I'm full of it so no wonder i set a few of those off.
As for politics. I don't vote and no I wasn't working for the betterment of the people. Just answering a simple question. Is it possible to remove chakra's and do we even need them.
Nope we don't need them and yes we can remove them.

No agenda there. No need to change anybodies view. No need to better the world.
As a human being still very far from any spiritual attainment I get defensive, even angry if someone else says what I say cannot be done and has absolutely no proof of that. Just ideas and views.

With Love
Eelco

edit:
In politics the parties know they represent a point of view. Not universal truth. The way you are making a case for chakra truth differs from politics and reeks of religion.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:36 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Just a quick observation if I may. Both of you Carnate and SlowSnake have been members here for a 6 to eight weeks here maybe? Spreading your knowledge around at quite a rate with 2 to 6 posts a day. I have only read this thread but I wonder if you have learned anything too or that you are just spreading your gospels..

With Love
Eelco

Hello,
I cannot speak for Carnate,he's his own man,but I can speak for myself,and I will especially when you number the rate that I post each day!
Well that's easy,I am a disabled/retired through injury ex metal fabricator/welder,for three years I have lived in government housing that had a hidden problem,mould!

I have been breathing in mould spores all those years and it has colonised in my lungs and recently become invasive,so it has passed through the blood barrier,I am very sick from this on top of lyme disease and its co-infections,this is on top of my physical limitations.
I am saying this as an explanation for my "posting a lot", this is not about looking for "sympathy",I do not want anyone's sympathy,this is explaining my choices,about filling in a long day at home,not working for me is a nightmarish situation, so you can watch TV all day,no thanks,or read all day,well I read a bit because this mould has affected my eyesight and my very short term memory,so I can only watch so much TV and read so many books and I can do a little physical work if I pace myself.
This website combines two loves of mine,God and how we were created,and learning,learning anything useful to my daily life.
Now that is why I post more than others,no other reason but it fills my boringly long same as/same as days.that's it.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-04-2017, 02:11 AM
Eelco

Quote:
This website combines two loves of mine,God and how we were created,and learning,learning anything useful to my daily life.

Kind Regards Billy.

My question wasn't why are you posting as much as you do. It was are you having worthwhile discussions and do you learn anything new about your 2 loves?

Back to topic.
I hope you have invested enough in this thread to at least be open to the idea that there are people out there who dabbled with what popular new-age science has to say about the chakras and don't take them at face value. That there are people out there that are experimenting with chakra removal, chakra change or just never had them to begin with and that those people live without them.

With Love
Eelco
Old 25-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Master

Quote:
All I have read is folk quoting laws,whose laws,maybe God's law.

Haha quick update then: the removers talk about their personal experience of removing their chakras, while the "we need our chakras or hell will break loose" side have (might even have written) laws to why that could not possibly have happened, which in on itself is interesting haha.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
My question wasn't why are you posting as much as you do. It was are you having worthwhile discussions and do you learn anything new about your 2 loves?

Back to topic.
I hope you have invested enough in this thread to at least be open to the idea that there are people out there who dabbled with what popular new-age science has to say about the chakras and don't take them at face value. That there are people out there that are experimenting with chakra removal, chakra change or just never had them to begin with and that those people live without them.

With Love
Eelco

Hello,
You sound like one of these "Knights from the Indigo Realms"

Good luck.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Experiencer

I agree that people that talk about removing chakras are more inclined to discuss their personal experiences and beliefs on the matter. But the 'we need our chakras' people are referring to ancient texts and 'holy' artifacts that support their view.

I can't believe I need to say this.. but I didn't write any universal laws. They exist whether humanity is here on not. True, at some point someone wrote (channeled) this information, but this isn't when the laws started having an effect.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Master

Still we are in a beautiful contradictory if universal laws does not support actual experiences of people. Now I see those laws you shared @Carnate to do that, while you argue they don't. Still again I see your perspective of them to support your world, while what I glanced at to support my world in complete concrete experiences that make me wonder greatly. Is that not just amazing! and should it not tell us something wondrous about the inherent nature of the magic we call life?