Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 31-05-2013, 06:04 AM
dlosseth

Sorry I haven't gotten back to this. Haven't been able to find the video again. I could attempt to find the link again, but I'd have to go through really old messages on facebook. If I can get it, I'll be glad to show it here. It's a documentary on the "Golden, Silver, and Bronze" era [3 separate era] of the earth. It's like a never-ending cycle where Gold is the strongest, and Bronze is the weakest and the worse in regards to human consciousness, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helped anyone who has been trying to find it, but yeah. If I find the link, I'll make sure to post it as soon as I can.
Old 28-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Child of God

Ecthalion, This was on Through The Wormhole, why does everyone have to be a critic?
Old 30-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Ascender
child, mostly I was wanting to know some more about it (I.E. current studies, defining aspects, and possible new avenues). Thank you though for responding as I was interested in it. Ill link any video I find pertaining to it.
Old 31-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Master
there's something about watching a film, or programme, on tv at the same time that many of the populus are doing so too. some kind of shared enjoyment or thrill.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 01-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Master
I have heard about this phenomenon. I saw it in a movie,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIf0XcVzWlI

it talks about this machine whatever it is measuring this, and actually the peak occurred shortly before the event even happened! further suggesting a sort of interconnectedness and ultimate intelligence that supersedes time

The first Freedom movie of this series is excellent too. it is less spiritual in nature and concentrates on the material and corruption of the current world we're living in.. you know, "conspiracy theory" stuff

I love both of the movies but the second one is about more positive things. I think I've posted them on this forum but they didn't really get attention. I would be interested in finding out what people here think tho!
Old 18-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Seeker
I suggest you read about Quantum Physics. The studies in this area tend to show a connectedness of all things. It is very interesting.
Old 19-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Master

I've heard of connectedness between trees. It's not hard to imagine it happening with humans. But to be called science it needs to at least be in one accredited scientific journal. There are tons of things people put in videos and try to convince it's real, but for the most part it's just junk. Junk food for the mind, or spiritual tasty treats to make us feel spiritual.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I've heard of connectedness between trees. It's not hard to imagine it happening with humans. But to be called science it needs to at least be in one accredited scientific journal. There are tons of things people put in videos and try to convince it's real, but for the most part it's just junk. Junk food for the mind, or spiritual tasty treats to make us feel spiritual.

I remember reading in a Psychiatric Journal when I was still in school how in a few years one could learn calculus by taking an injection of knowledge. There would be some kind of transfer from one who knew to one who didn't. While science has proved itself valuable to society it is not the final authority. This is especially true with spiritual events. Science is sure that all things are materialistic and must be evidenced to be "reality." I am inclined to believe in experience. How do you measure a thought.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekatt
I remember reading in a Psychiatric Journal when I was still in school how in a few years one could learn calculus by taking an injection of knowledge. There would be some kind of transfer from one who knew to one who didn't. While science has proved itself valuable to society it is not the final authority. This is especially true with spiritual events. Science is sure that all things are materialistic and must be evidenced to be "reality." I am inclined to believe in experience. How do you measure a thought.
Science is simply about learning and something has to be tested to be verified. If it can't be tested then it can't be verified. Science makes no claims about things that can't be tested, that's kind of the whole point.

It's not a religion or philosophy on life, that's what amateur scientists do, and what much of the public believes science it about. It's not about 'reality', that's a philosophical idea.
Old 19-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Science is simply about learning and something has to be tested to be verified. If it can't be tested then it can't be verified. Science makes no claims about things that can't be tested, that's kind of the whole point.

It's not a religion or philosophy on life, that's what amateur scientists do, and what much of the public believes science it about. It's not about 'reality', that's a philosophical idea.

Yes, I have heard that explanation of science before and it is an exquisite explanation.

Love